• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that is a fact pipe fitter

fact is it isnt

are drunk again on cheap vodka, mad that life has passed you by?

Cmon, work tomorrow won't be that bad for that 11.50 an hour

Haha shorty all heated
Private Carter or charter?

honestly the SEC stuff being annoying definitely goes both ways. I have a buddy who is a huge LSU fan who texted me I could bet $200 with him against any SEC teams of my choosing back when lines were released. That's just annoying. Fortunately I took TCU, GT, Wisky and have Bucks +10 pending. He called me yesterday whining that he could get a line better than Miss St -7 and Bama -10 at some other books. No way I let him out of those bets. He just thought every SEC team would win ATS and told me to pick and choose...fortunately it worked out for me to either the tune of $400 or $800
sure it is?

did i make that bet with you?

I mean fuck, let it go

honestly it is the posters here that drive the shit

sure it is?

I mean fuck, let it go

so who drives the pro-SEC shit because something has caused the hatred of the SEC. All my SEC friends blindly pull for other SEC teams. None of my ACC, PAC-12, or B10 do the same so it's a little odd. I'm not pulling for the Panthers just because my team is from the NFC South

so who drives the pro-SEC shit because something has caused the hatred of the SEC. All my SEC friends blindly pull for other SEC teams. None of my ACC, PAC-12, or B10 do the same so it's a little odd. I'm not pulling for the Panthers just because my team is from the NFC South
I am talking about on this site

Id rather see Bama vs FSU

but thank God there is bourbon and vodka right?

life is full of preferences

baleedat

Popeyes and Church's

Do you agree with the 4/6 Bama players who were polled that Popeyes is the best part of New Orleans? That was hysterical

ORE has folded in these spots before

FSU has stepped up

lets see what happens here

this playoff is great

baleedat

Popeyes and Church's

Do you agree with the 4/6 Bama players who were polled that Popeyes is the best part of New Orleans? That was hysterical
LOL

funny too....the Ohio St players eatin Pork chops and shit

they went to the worst restaurants too

need yelp some of these dudes

sure it is?

I mean fuck, let it go

that's where you're wrong

no one has said anything in the ingames until the SEC people speak up about other conferences, which I could give a shit. It's fucking corny in my book to love your conference. That said, do what you gotta do. I prefer matchups as opposed to conferences.

But saying "I'd like to see TCU play Bama is the epitome of that bullshit. From what I've seen, FSU should like to see TCU because they haven't lost. And you can't remotely understand why other people don't like SEC FANS? key word there, I think most people are ok with the football. The fans come across as smug and deserving of shit they don't necessarily deserve.

Not you per se, but again, why Bama? they lost to Ole Miss for fuck sakes.

LOL

funny too....the Ohio St players eatin Pork chops and shit

they went to the worst restaurants too

need yelp some of these dudes

and you know they had a ton of money. Though I get where they are coming from. There has been many a time where I'd rather have Waffle House over Morton's

that's where you're wrong

no one has said anything in the ingames until the SEC people speak up about other conferences, which I could give a shit. It's fucking corny in my book to love your conference. That said, do what you gotta do. I prefer matchups as opposed to conferences.

But saying "I'd like to see TCU play Bama is the epitome of that bullshit. From what I've seen, FSU should like to see TCU because they haven't lost. And you can't remotely understand why other people don't like SEC FANS? key word there, I think most people are ok with the football. The fans come across as smug and deserving of shit they don't necessarily deserve.

Not you per se, but again, why Bama? they lost to Ole Miss for fuck sakes.

Yes nothing later than pulling for ur teams conference, no Ohio st fan would pull for sparty in a bowl

anyone else grab fsu live before the last td drive?

figured they would get ball 2 times in a row... waas shocked i got 15.5

SHOTS FIRED! Pipe fitter, wade a loser at life
Luv that,never said I was a pipe fitter not that something is wrong with that.
Lil man probably has the ten wtf how dumb is he posts on this site, but what ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back