• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
you agree that Bucks give them a good battle?
I think CUM is a great coach and should have something in store

A tad worried about QB situation tho

that kid looks like Jamarcus.....just a really big stage and the crowd gonna be Bama real big

I worry about Ohio St defense as well

Cuz he blows the sec

It's that smug shit that gets annoying

Bama may not be a top 5 for all I know, but all I hear today is TCU would give Bama a run for their money. No fucking shit. They just housed the team that beat Bama.

Bama should be so lucky to get to face a team like TCU

It's that smug shit that gets annoying

Bama may not be a top 5 for all I know, but all I hear today is TCU would give Bama a run for their money. No fucking shit. They just housed the team that beat Bama.

Bama should be so lucky to get to face a team like TCU

whats smug?

I think they are the best 2

one is in the SEC

dont be a fuckin retard like wade please

Despite the bad bowl performance, I still think the SEC West is one of the top divisions in CFB

Entertaining, yes

But glaring weaknesses each team, and every team in CFB for the last couple years has had pretty big deficiencies

Just realized i haven't had a meal all day

2 turkey sausage patties this AM and missed lunch b/c of golf

twink, why is Bama annointed as one of the best 2?

They lost to fucking Mississippi, who sucks

I don't know who the best two are, but can't you see why it's annoying to the rest of the world that for some reason SEC folks think Bama is? They might be 5th or 6th for all I know.

If I were Jimbo, I would go into old school mode. Run, run, run, play action. Win TOP and play keep away . But he won't.
now that they are down 2 scores.

Bama has had top 3 recruiting classes for like 5 straight years

I hate them

but lets not deny the talent.....it is just dumb to do so

twink, why is Bama annointed as one of the best 2?

They lost to fucking Mississippi, who sucks

I don't know who the best two are, but can't you see why it's annoying to the rest of the world that for some reason SEC folks think Bama is? They might be 5th or 6th for all I know.
Also were in a dogfight vs.Arkansas
Wvu played em tough too

Ive said TCU is a fuckin problem for anyone

yall and this SEC shit is fuckin annoyin as all shit really

honestly the SEC stuff being annoying definitely goes both ways. I have a buddy who is a huge LSU fan who texted me I could bet $200 with him against any SEC teams of my choosing back when lines were released. That's just annoying. Fortunately I took TCU, GT, Wisky and have Bucks +10 pending. He called me yesterday whining that he could get a line better than Miss St -7 and Bama -10 at some other books. No way I let him out of those bets. He just thought every SEC team would win ATS and told me to pick and choose...fortunately it worked out for me to either the tune of $400 or $800

If I were Jimbo, I would go into old school mode. Run, run, run, play action. Win TOP and play keep away . But he won't.
now that they are down 2 scores.

totally agree here.....seems to me they can run the ball at Oregon with success.....not time to think about playing catch-up and throw.....duck secondary > nole receivers

What's retarded about saying u are a sec homer?
That's a fact shorty
You think that is a fact pipe fitter

fact is it isnt

are drunk again on cheap vodka, mad that life has passed you by?

Cmon, work tomorrow won't be that bad for that 11.50 an hour

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/LoathsomeExcellentLaughingthrush" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="338" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/QuarrelsomePhonyBernesemountaindog" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="600" height="338" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

Hopefully fsu doesn't score here so we can get sone good fsu 2nd half

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back