• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, City are in much better form than anyone could have expected 2 months ago, that draw to Burnley was such an anomoly

And they're missing Kun, Dzeko, Kompany

They can take down Chelski, and Barca for that matter, Silva is playing out his mind right now

Let's face it, City are in much better form than anyone could have expected 2 months ago, that draw to Burnley was such an anomoly

And they're missing Kun, Dzeko, Kompany

They can take down Chelski, and Barca for that matter, Silva is playing out his mind right now

i completely disagree

i think they have very little chance against Barca

Sucks that Toure will be in Africa for a few weeks

And Sunderland not afraid to net one

Probably not the "right" place to ask this question, but I was never big on rules anyway, so whatever...

In the past, most of my action was always at Pinny and 5Dimes, but now that I am at BOL, this is my first experience dealing with bonus promotions so I have been sitting on a pile of "free play" action since I opened the account, but not quite sure how to view it. Is there a strategy you guys would recommend on how to best utilize these types of funds as again this is all new to me. Underdog MLs? Fav MLs? Just play as I normally would? or something else? Again, figure with all the action with the bowl games and NFL playoffs, someone will chime in on here with some advice. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

winter classic getting no buzz this year, which is why dropping 24/7 on HBO was dumb

the actual design in Washington looks good though

Probably not the "right" place to ask this question, but I was never big on rules anyway, so whatever...

In the past, most of my action was always at Pinny and 5Dimes, but now that I am at BOL, this is my first experience dealing with bonus promotions so I have been sitting on a pile of "free play" action since I opened the account, but not quite sure how to view it. Is there a strategy you guys would recommend on how to best utilize these types of funds as again this is all new to me. Underdog MLs? Fav MLs? Just play as I normally would? or something else? Again, figure with all the action with the bowl games and NFL playoffs, someone will chime in on here with some advice. Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!

I'd copy/paste this to the talkin shop forum or it will get lost pretty quickly as these games go today. Sorry I can't help, I don't use offshores.

Thanks KJ, figured I would post it here since this is where the action is today and I know there are a few guys out there who might chime in but not life or death by any means, just figured it was worth a shot, thanks again!

Please unblock ****, I'm afraid ManUK hasn't been posting due to discrimination against his native tongue

Today

Wisconsin +5.5 x3
Wisco tt o 30 x1.5
Mich St/Baylor o 69.5 x3
Mich St +2.5 x2
Mich St tt o 34 x1.5
Minnesota +4.5 x2
Oregon tt o 39.5 x4
Oregon/FSU o 71 x2

Haven't slept, it's still 2014 on my watch

Problem is I'm not a stats guy so box scores are worthless to me

I'm pretty heavy on MSU today but the way TCU played yesterday has me concerned if Baylor comes out trying to match or beat that performance. I've loved MSU until yesterday, just gonna trust my gut I guess.

tcu greater than Baylor and msu greater than ole miss. Of course that doesn't mean Baylor doesn't smoke them

Problem is I'm not a stats guy so box scores are worthless to me

I'm pretty heavy on MSU today but the way TCU played yesterday has me concerned if Baylor comes out trying to match or beat that performance. I've loved MSU until yesterday, just gonna trust my gut I guess.

I just said this on the phone to someone....shall see...Sparty still gets theirs though...

I think this Baylor msu game is one of the more compelling games though I have a feeling I know early what is what there.

sparty better do something .. would hate to see players thinking mich is the cool school now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back