• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have to say Everton has pretty much a 0% chance at winning this game. They hit off the cross bar twice when it was a dead ball and the goalie wasn't even in front of the net. Can't imagine how they score in open play

how packed are the resorts during this weekend, or do you go to a lesser known place

Major resorts will be a cluster fuck. We go to a smaller one that isn't up the I 70 corridor and still get plenty of great runs. More in fact because we aren't waiting in a line for 30 minutes. Eldora is where we usually go.

Did I see that City is gonna hold on to Lampard until the season ends? Smart but kinda surprised for the NYC brand

Major resorts will be a cluster fuck. We go to a smaller one that isn't up the I 70 corridor and still get plenty of great runs. More in fact because we aren't waiting in a line for 30 minutes. Eldora is where we usually go.

whats a lift ticket cost

Morning Utes...high quality liquor mixed with water is key. I rarely drink beer anymore. Feel great most mornings after I drink

Yeah, I knew the beer would be what got me. I pounded an Upslope IPA right before bed at 1:30 am and that was the difference maker. Two naproxen and a cup of coffee and I'm starting to come around.

have any blow left kj?

interesting you say this, I do

haven't done it in forever but thought what better way to send 2014 out than to tell its last night to fuck off, all night, and I did

worst year that I can remember, nice to turn the page

We went to Breckenridge last year and stayed at a friends cabin up there......$115 for a day.

Breck is $115???

What's Vail or Beaver Creek go for these days?

About the same KJ. Many of these are all owned by Vail Resorts now. I think they even bought one in Utah.

Growing up in Utah, I've got to say......they have better resorts and are much easier to get to. Colorado gets more tourists because of the Utah stigma but if I were planning a trip from out of state, I'd book a Utah trip over a CO trip hands down.

Utah much easier for me than Colorado, easier than Tahoe as well

I've just never been to ski but have stayed at the Canyons for work

Need to make that happen soon

Utah much easier for me than Colorado, easier than Tahoe as well

I've just never been to ski but have stayed at the Canyons for work

Need to make that happen soon

I grew up 45 min or so from the Canyons. That's a nice resort and gets less traffic because it isn't named Park City or Deer Valley. I was called Park West back when I lived there.

Agree Alex but only western Wyo. Eastern Wyo is not nearly as beautiful.

been to snowbird (wasatch valley brewery?)

stayed in Sandy for 2 weeks and Park city while in town for business..

very different snow/ skiing than in the northeast...

just got my extra buck rewards from cvs.. lets start this new year on a good note...

yaya nutted the fuck out of that strike

would love to see spurs win tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back