Status
Not open for further replies.
gb-6.5 i like.... den -7........ seattle -11...... ne -7...... tough not to take all 4 favs..... maybe colts cov cuz luck is so good ..... but still cant run the ball and they dropped a lot of balls today

Lions have no one to blame but themselves for the loss, were up 14-0 and with the chance to put it away on 4th and 1 didn't go for it while Dallas on 4th and 6 did.

"YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME" - Herm Edwards

as a heat fan nice to see wade healthy and playing well..... dominating game for heat last 7 pts down the stretch

tough for me seeing anyone beating seattle at this point... although there offense isnt spectacular wilson is great and marshawn speaks for itself... but there D is head and shoulders above anyone else and i dont see any D stopping seattle offense even if they are the weakest off between dall n gb...... GB is intriguing but u gotta see how rogers looks him at 100% they have a shot cuz gb D does have ability to come up big

very, very hard to go back to back in any sport with 1 game playoffs. Need everything to go your way in sudden death 2 seasons in a row. Look at sports around the world where playoffs aren't best of 5 or best of 7. Repeats are rare these days

Nor does anyone ever have to prove anything to anyone on a forum, what the fuck is going on here?

very, very hard to go back to back in any sport with 1 game playoffs. Need everything to go your way in sudden death 2 seasons in a row. Look at sports around the world where playoffs aren't best of 5 or best of 7. Repeats are rare these days
true but seattle has a few adv.... best D and best home field in maybe all of sports? surely in nfl ... granted then can turn the ball over 4 times and its game over but all things even i think there clear cut above everyone at the moment

just seem to be peaking and clicking at the right moment.... i think they dismantle car and its a showdown with GB who i believe winner of that wins SB...

gb-6.5 i like.... den -7........ seattle -11...... ne -7...... tough not to take all 4 favs..... maybe colts cov cuz luck is so good ..... but still cant run the ball and they dropped a lot of balls today

Early weather for N.E . 20's windy.. Wind chill single digits...
obviously can change...

Also lot of hatred between pats and ravens..
should be some good quotes from Suggs... He hates Brady and the Pats...

Interesting dynamic with 3 of the divisional game opening at a touchdown or more and the other quickly getting bet up to that point, don't know that I've ever seen that for the divisional weekend before.

I wish I could participate in the back and forth but I don't know what is back or forth in this thing

Someone wants someone else to prove that they've won money? Why?

Wish I was GLB.have him snapshot his Acct. Big $

blkis.gif

anything for you my friend! lol

glad you cashed. should have some more plays later tonight.

GLB, what are you thinking for these next matches?

I thinK I am taking tonight off as well. Just so far behind on work and some other stuff around the new place. JUst dont have the time. I hate Australian time because of it being this early to cap. Love Europe when amtches start at 4am so I can cap at midnight :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back