Status
Not open for further replies.
Lions really got fucked. They had a lead, were driving, and a 1st down when that flag was picked up. Sorry to you mopes up north.

Kelly-Hall-11.jpg
2-stafford-hall.jpg

sorry punk, not tonite i dont fuk losers!

I won my bet with Detroit but this win by Dallas with the help of the refs is why I will be playing less and less NFL in the near future. It has become a joke.

I think this could be one of those years (first in a while?) that the home teams off the bye sweep next weekend.

I won my bet with Detroit but this win by Dallas with the help of the refs is why I will be playing less and less NFL in the near future. It has become a joke.

League is a farce and why I bet half the amount of games I'd normally bet this season. Most manipulated sport on the planet.

to be fair they beat seattle on the road this year

That's when Seattle was going through their SB hangover period. I don't believe the 2 teams will meet, but if they do then it (Sea minus whatever) would be the only further bet I make these playoffs. The Seattle team that's beaten 8 straight NFC opponents and given up "all but zero" points in doing so wasn't the team Dallas beat on Oct. 12th.

tough for me seeing anyone beating seattle at this point... although there offense isnt spectacular wilson is great and marshawn speaks for itself... but there D is head and shoulders above anyone else and i dont see any D stopping seattle offense even if they are the weakest off between dall n gb...... GB is intriguing but u gotta see how rogers looks him at 100% they have a shot cuz gb D does have ability to come up big

They have gone 3-1 SU the last three seasons
none of the teams are good enough...... colts wont beat den even though manning looked like shit... colts too one dimensional.... balt would be sexy pic but there D is reallllly bad....... car def not winning.... and dont see dall unless rogers gets hurt

I actually believe Balt, Indy and Dallas can win, and plenty around here thing Carolina can win as well (I think they get waxed)

I will probably be on two favorites and two dogs, and maybe none of the dogs win

But in this season, where every team has MASSIVE flaws, if the big 4 go through to championship weekend it would be a deflating, disappointing end to the season imo, there isn't a great team at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back