***Playoffs***

Same to you...hate the outcome but a game for the ages. McDermott kicks the ball into the ez instead of killing some time 13 seconds....wow
What I think about Cowboys is same I think about Bills. Defensive genius McDermott holding back Josh Allen’s career. Sack the below average head coach (McCarthy/McDermott) & promote the offensive mind (Moore/Daboll).

Or they get poached and your left holding the bag with numbnuts running the show. Turning point for both franchises.

No one deserved to lose. Got to think tre would have made a huge difference.
No doubt about it.

IMO the two biggest blows to the Bills sb bid was

1. losing @Tenn with Allen slipping. They win and it's HFA.

2. Tre going down.

Leslie Frasier schemed so well with the talent he had. UP until 13 seconds left. I just don't get it. As I stated before the game the secondary was mismatched too much for the safeties to cover up. Frasier can't make the tackles on the field of play, he schemed to get pressure. KC was just too fast.

TOTAL credit to Pat/Hill & co. Bills actually generated way more pressure than I thought they would- Pat was just too slippery. It was maddening as a fan to watch them seemingly have him dead to rights, only for him to escape and make a play. MIssed tackles on Hill/Hardman were so bad.

Imagine this d with a Watt/Crosby/Bosa pass rusher. They need one. Hughes is prob done they have a young core but need that dominant pass rusher

Mahomes was a freaking magician with his legs in that game early on. Without some of those plays I think bills get out to a lead. Allen with his legs late was equally amazing! That was def one the best games I ever saw despite the fact I’m a fan of defense, lol. I normally like/respect bills coaching staff but I really think they blew that game in so many ways, some the play calling in 2nd and 3rd qrtr made no damn sense, they had at least 2 drives that ended in punts where they didn’t give Allen a chance to make a play, that was almost as unfathomable as how they played those last 13 seconds. It was as if they didn’t understand kc had time outs!! You gotta be heartless not to feel for Allen, that was by far the most amazing performance i ever recall from qb of the losing team! It was a joy to watch seeing how the outcome didn’t matter to me with bills teased and over, I can only imagine how horrible it was for fans or anyone that had bills to win ticket.

At least you're not a Detroit lions fan like myself Lex. It could be much worse. Your bills will get to the sb soon. I'm very confident in that.
I'll be throwing a chunk on a SB future next season. Prob to win AFC as well. Bills to win AFC east will be so pricey but it's free loot. I don't like my $$$ tied up that long for a chalk wager but it's #1 seed or bust next season

I'll be throwing a chunk on a SB future next season. Prob to win AFC as well. Bills to win AFC east will be so pricey but it's free loot. I don't like my $$$ tied up that long for a chalk wager but it's #1 seed or bust next season

You will get + with kc

That is always the problem I have had with those (tying the money up for not great return) but it is nice to have in your back pocket knowing you got a nice chunk coming at end of season. What will they be to win the east? At least -250 ya gotta think right?

That is always the problem I have had with those (tying the money up for not great return) but it is nice to have in your back pocket knowing you got a nice chunk coming at end of season. What will they be to win the east? At least -250 ya gotta think right?

I'd say -300. Pats have their limitations with offense, they cannot come from behind when down 10 minimum. Jets a few years away from even being competitive. Dolphins, good defense, but kind of like NE, can't fall behind on offense.

I'm going to be on the Bengals+pts.

I don't understand the logic I've read about playing the under. Yes KC had held the Bills under until 2 minutes left but you can take two minutes out of any game and change the result. Both offenses will have success. I tend to think the Bengals tt over is a better wager than KC o31 but could see both teams getting over tt again. These are two offenses that can strike at any time, KC probably gets to Burrows a bunch but he makes them pay a couple times as well.

AJ Brown could have had 300 yards lw if he had a real qb, I think KC can throw all over Cincy and might not play the same keep away approach they did early on with Buffalo. Over or nothing for me in this matchup

I'm going to be on the Bengals+pts.

I don't understand the logic I've read about playing the under. Yes KC had held the Bills under until 2 minutes left but you can take two minutes out of any game and change the result. Both offenses will have success. I tend to think the Bengals tt over is a better wager than KC o31 but could see both teams getting over tt again. These are two offenses that can strike at any time, KC probably gets to Burrows a bunch but he makes them pay a couple times as well.

AJ Brown could have had 300 yards lw if he had a real qb, I think KC can throw all over Cincy and might not play the same keep away approach they did early on with Buffalo. Over or nothing for me in this matchup
31pts historically for me is always tough team total to hit.

31pts historically for me is always tough team total to hit.

I think the ppl who jumped on the early 30.5 prob made the best move. 31.5 scary, I think they clear it but lot will depend on pace, my concern is both have some longer drives, don’t expect either defense concedes a bunch of big plays.

Chase anytime td/ rec o85.5 (+215)

3 units

Mixon anytime td/ rush o56.5 (+215)

2 units

Tyreek scores at least 2 td/ Kupp anytime td (+898)

Chase 2tds /Kupp 2 tds (+3925)

Kelce td/ Chase td/ Deebo td/ Kupp td (+2200)

half unit each

Agree. No idea why anyone could have the stomach to take the under with two offensive football teams in kc. That shit is gonna fly.

Rattled off 4 straight losing wagers like a chooch. Rams 1sth was such a bad beat could have scored 3x, but I deserved the 2nd L. so dumb. I've never played many props but they saved my post season and made for a wild ride. 2 straight weeks hitting a +2000 or more wager don't think that'll happen again. Hit some crazy longshot small parlays as well small bets. Straight wagers flamed out hard. Only regrets this week- opting for 2ndh over instead of Rams 2ndh ML & not banging Cincy+7 when I knew it all week. Pain.

Playoffs

straight 16-24 -36.72

Props 23-31 +47.70

Back