Playoffs day 2 discussion and plays

Lol….his 1st inning was shit…..killed my RR 4 teamer on No scorings 1st inning

It was so awful. Not the actual pitches as much the freaking game plan, it made no sense at all! Like for some reason he throws nothing but one fastball after another, gets strikes and keeps throwing fastballs they can foul off. Then the Mfer finally throws 2 straight change ups gets 2 strikes then throws fastball dude almost went yard but got east sac fly. THEN. Adames comes up, this Mfer hitting under .200 vs fastballs and he hangs a 1st pitch get ahead curve!!! I really must know what the flying fuck it says on that card he kept looking at cause the game plan was fucking atrocious, I understand he setting hitters up for later at bats but that shit almost ruined everything!

I can’t lie tho, by the 3rd I was pretty confident he was going 6!! I knew they would let him throw 100+ pitches, I knew je could get quick outs on these guys. No matter what happened I at least knew the manager give me a chance: unlike that miserable fuck jays manager!! How stupid was that guy? Should have cashed all 3, berrios was capable of going 5 easy, prob 6+ and this retard yanks him for the most inconsistent pitcher on his team who gives up the only 2 runs of the freaking game?? After that I just knew we be ok with Gallen!

Not watching but Eddings!

He def sees 2-3 inches of plate that ain’t there!! He bailed fish kid out a few times early and nola has gotten ahead with several 2-3 inches outside. I’ll eat the over tho if I can have Philly 2-0 +170 and snakes/Philly series parlay tonight?!

It was so awful. Not the actual pitches as much the freaking game plan, it made no sense at all! Like for some reason he throws nothing but one fastball after another, gets strikes and keeps throwing fastballs they can foul off. Then the Mfer finally throws 2 straight change ups gets 2 strikes then throws fastball dude almost went yard but got east sac fly. THEN. Adames comes up, this Mfer hitting under .200 vs fastballs and he hangs a 1st pitch get ahead curve!!! I really must know what the flying fuck it says on that card he kept looking at cause the game plan was fucking atrocious, I understand he setting hitters up for later at bats but that shit almost ruined everything!

I can’t lie tho, by the 3rd I was pretty confident he was going 6!! I knew they would let him throw 100+ pitches, I knew je could get quick outs on these guys. No matter what happened I at least knew the manager give me a chance: unlike that miserable fuck jays manager!! How stupid was that guy? Should have cashed all 3, berrios was capable of going 5 easy, prob 6+ and this retard yanks him for the most inconsistent pitcher on his team who gives up the only 2 runs of the freaking game?? After that I just knew we be ok with Gallen!
Let’s see how he pitches in his next game……

NL division series schedule lets Kelly go in game 1 and 4, Gallen in game 2 and 5

That worked out well. Gotta score against LA but that's an incredible schedule for the pitching staff

NL division series schedule lets Kelly go in game 1 and 4, Gallen in game 2 and 5

That worked out well. Gotta score against LA but that's an incredible schedule for the pitching staff

Dodgers hardly have any lights out pitching these days do they? I seriously havnt paid much attention to them but most days they have sone cat pitching I have no clue about! I know they at the very least super young/inexperienced, I assume they don’t have better stuff than the 2 pitchers ya’ll just hit in milw, I have some things to look at but that price is super tempting! I like the young kids w mojo facing the perennial chokers, my biggest concern is it feels like this been a oddly quite year for lad, like do they even have expectations? I don’t know! That could make them a lot more dangerous than say any the last 10 years when I knew they couldn’t handle the weight of being the best team every year but never winning a ring!!

(I do not count the covid ring, they got to play on neutral fields w 20 fans, the pressure fhey cave under wasn’t there! Not to mention the “season” was 60 games, that one will never mean anything to me!!).. I will say they most likely would have won a real ship the year Stros cheated them and new every pitch Darvish and rest lad pitchers was gonna throw! Lol, so I guess the fake covid ring kinda makes up for year they did make it and got hosed!!

I feel like they be better off figuring out a way Gallen can pitch at home! Lol

So, I did this as well...

25 bucks to win 321

Two pushes.

25 won 72 lol.

Hey, I'll take it.

With my Toronto and Tampa futures coming off the books today, that softened the blow a bit.

I pushed last leg a small beer money parlay getting that 8th run with Bell 2 out hit in 9th,, dropped mine down to bout 70-80 bucks also, lol. You guys deserved the win in that game, I was incredibly fortunate/rare time I was happy to push.

Got to get to game 3 at 1-1 and if that happens he would only pitch once. He's g2 and g5 no doubt

I get it, that just sucks. I swear if Kelly won game 1 I would seriously consider saving him for game 3! He could still pitch 6 or 7 then correct? I havnt looked at schedule yet.

I get it, that just sucks. I swear if Kelly won game 1 I would seriously consider saving him for game 3! He could still pitch 6 or 7 then correct? I havnt looked at schedule yet.
You don't reduce an ace to 1 game instead of 2 because of road splits lmfao

Guess we should start a new thread for this! I stayed up late to do some ncaa last night but I told myself I would spend today on ncaa football since I’m way behind cause these playoffs got me jacked up this week!! Lol

It's a 5 game series

Oh fuck, lmfao. Nevermind then. Im still all messed up with how the playoffs go now.. I really don’t like that, all 4 these series deserve to be 7!!!! I like the 3 game wild card but I was thinking it was 7 rest the way.

Obviously can’t hold him for 3 then: Man I’m glad we talked bout this, I rather sound like a idiot right now than cap these like 7 game series! Lol

Oh fuck, lmfao. Nevermind then. Im still all messed up with how the playoffs go now.. I really don’t like that, all 4 these series deserve to be 7!!!! I like the 3 game wild card but I was thinking it was 7 rest the way.

Obviously can’t hold him for 3 then: Man I’m glad we talked bout this, I rather sound like a idiot right now than cap these like 7 game series! Lol

NBA used to have like 5 game series……..think now it’s all 7 game series?

Haha I figured

Gallen g2 and Kelly g3....then Gallen g5 if it happens

All of those would be on normal rest, the schedule is certainly in our favour for once

NBA used to have like 5 game series……..think now it’s all 7 game series?

I think they stopped them the year the 8 seed nuggets w Mutumbo beat the 1 seed seattle SuperSonics! It crazy I remember some things but not what I did yesterday! Lol

Reactions: KJ
Haha I figured

Gallen g2 and Kelly g3....then Gallen g5 if it happens

All of those would be on normal rest, the schedule is certainly in our favour for once

Wanna hear some crazy shit. As much I love Gallen and have bet him the last 2 years I didn’t even know wtf he looked like till last night! I was like “who is that” lol. Guess I really hardly ever watch reg season baseball, I follow pitch tracker during games so I can see every pitch they throw, and listen to a lot of radio broadcast as I feel I can learn lot more listening to those guys! I had a completely different picture in my head wjat that dude looked like! Lol

• Haha
Wanna hear some crazy shit. As much I love Gallen and have bet him the last 2 years I didn’t even know wtf he looked like till last night! I was like “who is that” lol. Guess I really hardly ever watch reg season baseball, I follow pitch tracker during games so I can see every pitch they throw, and listen to a lot of radio broadcast as I feel I can learn lot more listening to those guys! I had a completely different picture in my head wjat that dude looked like! Lol
He looks like a dude that doesn't give a fuck about anything other than getting outs

Very positive

He looks like a dude that doesn't give a fuck about anything other than getting outs

Very positive

Yea I just did not expect the glasses, beard, needing a haircut! Lol. He got some abnormally long looking legs! I assume that helps him a great deal in some way!

• Haha
Yea I just did not expect the glasses, beard, needing a haircut! Lol. He got some abnormally long looking legs! I assume that helps him a great deal in some way!
We don't even know if the glasses are necessary or just a scare tactic

What was that card he kept looking at? I guess they have some kinda code or something?? I was getting super annoyed in the 1st inning cause it seemed like whatever it said on that card was telling him a terrible strategy early on! He looked at it before Adames came up to bat, a Mfer hitting below .200 vs fastballs and he throws him a get me over curve that gets hit on 1st pitch! I was screaming “Fuxk that card!”, lol

What was that card he kept looking at? I guess they have some kinda code or something?? I was getting super annoyed in the 1st inning cause it seemed like whatever it said on that card was telling him a terrible strategy early on! He looked at it before Adames came up to bat, a Mfer hitting below .200 vs fastballs and he throws him a get me over curve that gets hit on 1st pitch! I was screaming “Fuxk that card!”, lol
I assumed he was playing online poker

Back