Dexter Pittman (Texas) - Will go to the draft next year
JP Prince (Tennessee)
Stanley Robinson (Uconn)
Singler (Duke)
Deon Thompson (UNC)
Kemba Walker (Uconn)
Willie Warren (Oklahoma) - Warren has confirmed he will be back

So what suprises you?

If I were Derozen I would absolutely stay. Without question.

Stay and become a lottery pick. Leave and I'm going to put your odds at even being in the league four years from now at 60/40 against.

holiday and koshwal surprise me, i assume both did not hire agents though. i can't imagine anyone taking holiday w/ that jump shot.

i think gibson's a for-sure to go, and i got this feeling steph curry stays another year but i'm going to assume that it depends on what recruits are brought in (they just lost out on Marcus Jordan and they need a PG pretty badly, think he went to UCF)

i think ellington's gone and wouldn't be surprised if ogilvy left vandy.

think ed davis said last night he would 100% return and if anyone's draft stock rose during the tourney, it was stanley robinson, dude can play.

Here's a list of the players who likely are considering leaving school early. We will update the list as decisions are made. The decision to declare has to be made by April 26, but players can pull out up to June 15 as long as they have not hired an agent.

Arizona
F Chase Budinger, Jr.: Declared, will hire an agent
C Jordan Hill, Jr.
Arizona State
G James Harden, Soph.
Arkansas
F Michael Washington, Jr.
California
G Patrick Christopher, Jr.: Declared, has not hired agent
Clemson
F Trevor Booker, Jr.: Says he will remain in school
Connecticut
C Hasheem Thabeet, Jr.
Davidson
G Stephen Curry, Jr.
Dayton
F Chris Wright, Soph.
DePaul
F Mac Koshwal, Soph.: Declared, has not hired agent
F Dar Tucker, Soph.
Duke
G Gerald Henderson, Jr.
F Kyle Singler, Soph.
Florida
G Nick Calathes, Soph.: Declared, has not hired agent
Florida State
C Solomon Alabi, Fr.
Georgetown
C Greg Monroe, Fr.
F DaJuan Summers, Jr.: Declared, will hire an agent
Georgia
F Howard Thompkins, Fr.
Georgia Tech
G Iman Shumpert, Fr.
F Gani Lawal, Soph.
Gonzaga
F Austin Daye, Soph.
Hawaii
F Roderick Flemings, Jr.: Declared, has not hired agent
Iowa State
F Craig Brackins, Soph.
Kansas
C Cole Aldrich, Soph.
G Sherron Collins, Jr.
Kentucky
G Jodie Meeks, Jr.: Declared, has not hired agent
F Patrick Patterson, Soph.
Louisville
F Earl Clark, Jr.: Said he plans to declare for draft
F Samardo Samuels, Fr.
Maryland
G Greivis Vasquez, Jr.: Declared, has not hired agent
Memphis
G Tyreke Evans, Fr.: Expected to declare for draft
Michigan
G Manny Harris, Soph.
F DeShawn Sims, Jr.
Michigan State
F Raymar Morgan, Jr.
Mississippi
G Terrico White, Fr.
Mississippi State
C Jarvis Varnado, Jr.
North Carolina
F Ed Davis, Fr.: Says he will remain in school
G Wayne Ellington, Jr.
G Ty Lawson, Jr.
North Carolina State
F Brandon Costner, Jr.: Declared, has not hired agent
Notre Dame
F Luke Harangody, Jr.
Ohio State
G William Buford, Fr.
C B.J. Mullens, Fr.: Has declared for the draft
G Evan Turner, Soph.: Says he will remain in school
Oklahoma
F Blake Griffin, Soph.: Declared for draft
G Willie Warren, Fr.: Says he will remain in school
Oklahoma State
G James Anderson, Soph.
Pittsburgh
F DeJuan Blair, Soph.: Declared, has not hired agent
Purdue
F Robbie Hummell, Soph.: Says he will return to school
F JaJuan Johnson, Soph.: Says he will return to school
Saint Mary's
G Patrick Mills, Soph.
South Carolina
G Devan Downey, Jr.: Declared, has not hired agent
Syracuse
G Jonny Flynn, Soph.: Says he will remain in school
Tennessee
G Scotty Hopson, Fr.
F Tyler Smith, Jr.: Expected to declare
Texas
F Damion James, Jr.
C Dexter Pittman, Jr.: Says he will return to school
Tulsa
C Jerome Jordan, Jr.
UCLA
G Jrue Holiday, Fr.: Expected to declare for draft
USC
F DeMar DeRozan, Fr.
F Taj Gibson, Jr.
Vanderbilt
C A.J. Ogilvy, Soph.
Virginia
G Sylven Landesberg, Fr.
Wake Forest
F Al-Farouq Aminu, Fr.
F James Johnson, Soph.: Declared, has not hired agent
G Jeff Teague, Soph.
West Virginia
F Devin Ebanks, Fr.
Xavier
F Derrick Brown, Jr.

As far as I know Ricky Rubio (buyout) will not enter.

At this point I'd be surprised if Steph Curry does NOT enter. I saw an interview with him a week or so ago, he said he was leaning that way, I just don't see the motivation to stay.

I think Stephen Curry stays and i'm starting to think Damion will too because he has been going to class every MWF (albeit late) because i have one with him.

...i'm still perplexed on why Dexter Pittman thought he could go to the NBA when he can't play defense without fouling somebody. I bet Jrue comes back and so does DeRozan as neither has much of an offensive game at this point.

Few more tidbits, ill try to update whenever I hear/read something.

Willie Warren has repeatedly insisted over the past few weeks that he will “98.9%” return to Oklahoma for his sophomore season, but the latest word from around the NBA is that he’s reportedly changed his mind and will now be “absolutely testing the waters,” at the very least. If he’s deemed a lottery pick, he won’t be returning.

Evan Turner is widely expected to return to Ohio <nobr style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%;" id="itxt_nobr_16_0">State</nobr> for his junior year, based off numerous reports indicating how strongly he feels about playing another season in college, but from what we’re hearing, there is still a conversation going on that would suggest otherwise. It’s too early to say whether Turner will definitely be in the draft, but it’s also too early to say he definitely won’t.

James Harden, Sophomore, Arizona State- Will announce he’s entering the draft tomorrow, and is already in the process of interviewing agents, according to sources.

Jonny Flynn, Sophomore, Syracuse- Will test the waters according to media reports, and is considered likely to stay in the draft.

DeJuan Blair, Sophomore, Pitt- Will announce he’s entering the draft in a press conference tomorrow, and is unlikely to return to Pitt next season.

Daniel Hackett, Junior, USC- Heavily considering leaving USC, and will likely use his Italian passport to play professionally in Europe if things don’t work out with the NBA.

-DeMar DeRozan, Freshman, USC- Nothing official yet, but numerous sources indicate his camp is already in the process of interviewing agents, and is highly likely to be in when it’s all said and done.

I just don't get how this many people declare early. There are more names on your list then there are picks in the draft. If you aren't projected as a lottery pick you shouldn't go.

jrue has not hired an agent. fucker better come back.

derozan has been planning on 1 and done since before he committed to sc. i will be shocked if he stays.

I just don't get how this many people declare early. There are more names on your list then there are picks in the draft. If you aren't projected as a lottery pick you shouldn't go.

underclassman are allowed to declare 1 time and withdraw, second they are in 100%.

Most of these guys rae testing the water and go through some workouts to see where they are or what they need to do to improve.

Others need money (Mullens) and some are just getting bad advice (Blair).

derozan has been planning on 1 and done since before he committed to sc. i will be shocked if he stays.

Right, but he basically did nothing to really distinguish himself this year so it shocks me that he'd still push for it when he could come back and probably double his draft position.

Right, but he basically did nothing to really distinguish himself this year so it shocks me that he'd still push for it when he could come back and probably double his draft position.

exactly, 1 good dunk a week isn't good enough to put you in the pros.

...he's great defensively but i bet he'll be the next Joe Forte

But hes the type of guy that will skyrocket in individual workouts. He will test EXTREMELY well physically and will push him into the mid lottery.

Derozan's a lottery pick. He's coming out.

He would do well to stay another year, but the NBA is all about potential and athleticism and he is off the chart in both. I can't blame him for entering

USC's DeMar Derozan, Taj Gibson and Daniel Hackett have decided to enter their names into the NBA draft, sources said.
Hackett will hire an agent, according to a source familiar with the Trojans program, making him ineligible to return to USC.
Derozan and Gibson will not initially hire an agent, leaving the door open for a possible return.
"He's torn between going into the draft and staying at USC," DeRozan's father said. "He wants to stay, but his mom is real sick."

Jordan Hill has officially declared for the draft.

all american?

really?

Absolutely.

He doesn't stick out during games. Then at the end you see he has 18 pts, 8 boards, 5-6 assists and a steal or two. He has had an excellent learning curve from year one to year two and I expect the same in year three. He really is unselfish to a fault but that helped this team develop quicker. I expect huge things from him next year. When I say all-american, I mean a top 15 player at worst and one of the three all-american teams.

the NBA is all about only occasionally realized potential and athleticism that's turned on only when necessary.

Fixed it for you. This was all implied, of course, I just didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression.

=)

agree with B.A.R's thoughts. he is a fantastic all around player who made huge strides from freshman to sophomore and I expect him to get even better which is scary. The guy can ball.

Flynn has hired an agent and can no longer return to Cuse.

recent agent hires.

-Arizona State junior James Harden will sign with Rob Pelinka of Landmark Sports Agency
-Florida State junior Toney Douglas will sign with David Falk
-Marquette senior Jerel McNeal has signed with Doug Neustadt of The Neustadt Group
-Syracuse sophomore Jonny Flynn has signed with Leon Rose of CAA
-Temple senior Dionte Christmas has signed with Andre Buck of CAA
-Marquette senior Wes Matthews and N.C. State junior Brandon Costner have signed with Octagon

Back