AL MVP

Mike Trout at +100

NL MVP

Mookie Betts at +500

AL Cy Young

Gerrit Cole at +375

NL Cy Young

Jacob deGrom at +300

Snell and/or glastnow both at 14-1 to win al Cy young wouldn’t be bad plays imo.

Flaherty at 5-1 for NL cy Young (homer alert). If he can come close to duplicating that second half for a full season he would run away with it!!!
Castillo at 20-1 has a ton of value imo.

I usually try and find value on an O/U home run guy,

I lost Davis by 1 or 2 in 2018

Won on Nolan last year.

Thoughts on anyone?

I’d be interested to see the number on cws kid Jimenez. I think he could easily hit well over 40 this year. Most the projections I see for him in low to mid 30s which I think incredibly conservative.

If you can get a number on Tyler O’Neal I’d think it be fairly low and he could hit 30 if stays healthy and gets the chance. Obviously it depends wtf cards end up doing with this outfield, only thing I’m sure of is it won’t be what I’d like to see! At some point Carlson gonna be out there. I’d like to see lane Thomas get a real chance along with O’Neal. Unfortunately they love bader and Fowler way too much. I really don’t think either should be starting but im sure they will continue playin payroll politics w Fowler. Dunno how long they stick with bader who terrible at the plate imo.

If you can get a number on Tyler O’Neal I’d think it be fairly low and he could hit 30 if stays healthy and gets the chance. Obviously it depends wtf cards end up doing with this outfield, only thing I’m sure of is it won’t be what I’d like to see! At some point Carlson gonna be out there. I’d like to see lane Thomas get a real chance along with O’Neal. Unfortunately they love bader and Fowler way too much. I really don’t think either should be starting but im sure they will continue playin payroll politics w Fowler. Dunno how long they stick with bader who terrible at the plate imo.

Carlson not gonna start the season?

Carlson not gonna start the season?

Who knows. I don’t think that the plan but so far he been hitting this spring, if that keeps up Dunno why they would send him down but they retarded. Makes me sick Fowler doesn’t have to earn his spot with so many younger more deserving players. If it was up to me we would go with Carlson, Thomas, O’Neal. Of course they don’t care what I think and it prob be Fowler, bader (2 black holes in lineup) and some kind of platoon in left. Payroll politics in right and they clueless evaluating their outfield talent.

All I know is if they don’t give O’Neal a chance soon it like they traded Marco Gonzalez to mariners for nothing, a guy who would be a excellent 4-5th type starter. “Ace” on mariners staff, lol.

Back