Pirates 2013 Thread - THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

I should have said useless from here on out. Locke's regression in full swing and AJB has a career of stinking from this point forward. Just can't trust Liriano in a Game 1 considering he was borderline out of the league a short while ago.

Well AJ Burnett and Locke are pretty useless. Only a matter of time until Liriano regresses to the bum we all know. Could be the biggest swing in a starting rotation in terms of form from regular season to post season. Lead league in ERA and could honestly be the worst staff in the playoffs by a large margin.

i f-ing hope, before this series I was thinking my adjusted RSW under on PIT (91) was a definite loser

tumblr_m9xk951fmc1qg19g3o1_400.gif

i f-ing hope, before this series I was thinking my adjusted RSW under on PIT (91) was a definite loser

So from here on out you're looking for the Pirates to go 20-25 or worse...certainly could see that happening for you. Still got 3 series' with STL, one with TEX, and 2 with CIN...which accounts for 18 of their remaining 45 games.

Kinda funny... I remember less than 2 months ago the Dodgers were 20 games back of the Pirates...now just 3 back, and, continuing to creep closer and closer.

I am that. Bucs also got the fossil I actually wanted. Who better than Byrd to hit DH and clean-up for a month for the team that can no longer hit.

I was camping in new hampshire last weekend and drove through a tiny town that had a hugggee welcome sign w a picture of john locke saying proud hometown of john locke on the pittsburgh pirates major league all star 2013, i wanted to stop and take a pic for the pirates thread but didnt

Alex u goin tailgate for it?

Im walking down right after work but have no tickets....

i am betting with my heart tonight. on Pitt. Cincy has had their postseason chances in the last few yrs. Pitt a great story that i want to see play in an actual playoff series..

Back