Pick'Em League?

s--k

Goodbye to Romance College Football
The last two years I set up a Yahoo Pick'Em league for us to play. As of right now, they do not have that option, just NFL. I looked at CBS, but it appears to suck.

Anyone have a good season long pick'em site or suggestion with point spreads for us to play?

I was just looking. Nothing I see.
Just NFL Pk em & Survivor
We need to start one of those for CTG

Pool Tracker has some options, but you can do it by conference (ACC starts 9/10 for example) or you can do top 25, but that doesn't start until 9/26 when all three P5 leagues are active.

This doesn't look like a good option.

ESPN has straight and confidence leagues. I hate confidence points picks so I am not setting up a league I have no intention to play in.

CBS has a "top 15 games" option. The pool manager (I guess would be me) has to manually enter the spreads (?).

These would be the games for the upcoming week:

App. St.* Charlotte
Baylor* Louisiana Tech
North Carolina* Syracuse
Iowa State* Louisiana
Notre Dame* Duke
Kansas State* Arkansas State
Florida State* Georgia Tech
Oklahoma State* Tulsa
Wake Forest* Clemson
Louisville* W. Kentucky

Do we want to try CBS? I have not used their site much.

When I did a trial league on CBS, members can't see the games until the commish sets the spread. In their NFL league the system puts the spread in, but for college, if you want spread it is manual.

I'd hate to put them up on Monday or Tuesday and have stale spreads all week. Waiting til Friday or Saturday might be too late? I could do it Thursday night?

I've used it and am using it again this year for a handicapping contest I'm in.

It's a fantastic site, they really thought it through when the designed the site. I've never seen a better one.

The cost is peanuts, but they do charge. Cost is $3.00 per entry and it is a one-time fee for the whole season

But you have to pretend no gambling is going on. They make it clear and you have to sign off on it

Of course everyone on the site is gambling and they have to know it, but you have to pretend you're not

Last edited:
Office football pool site is really excellent. I use it for the NCAA Survivor Pool and other Eliminator pools for NFL that I am in. It only costs a $1 per person entry fee and well worth it.

Ok. I thought it was $30 off the bat the like $3 each or something. I'll look into it further tonight.

I set up a officefootballpool pick'em league. After a 30 day trial they will charge me a $30 hosting fee which includes entry for the first 10 participants and then $3 for each participant 11-and beyond.

With games potentially getting canceled or postponned weekly, it is currently set up to include every line game per week, but I can go into that and deselect some games weekly (like so we don't have to pick all the Sun Belt games or something).

The picks are ATS with each game being worth 1 point. Everyone's singe worst week between now (week 2) and 12/5 (week 14) will get dropped. If you miss one week, it will not hurt you. Army/Navy is week 15. There is an option for week 16 which currently has no college games, but that could be the championship week, not sure if that will get added or if those games are considered post-season.

I've never run this league before, so it's all new to me.

PM me for with your email for instructions on how to join.

So I made this pick'em league on the site that people here like and nobody wants to sign up now?

I already scratched the UAB-Miami game because there are currently 3 people signed up (merging with another league I used to manage).

I don't know how collecting fees is going to work, I imagine some people will pay their share and others won't. I just want a league to play in. We have one. PM me for instructions.

I have 4 people in the pick'em. Nobody from here wants to play? Nobody has contacted me for any sign up info. Last year we had 19 players.

I sent it. 4 games off the board. But we drop everyone's lowest weekly score.

Sorry, i know expressed interest but just don't have the time this year. Thanks for running though

Ok just got the email picked the last games I could obviously I will be dropping this week lol .......

Good! You're the only one from here other than me on there. Everyone else is from another league I tried to combine. Maybe some others will sign up just sacrificing this week.

This league is still open to play in. Myself and one member from here are in. Total we have 8 playing. I am just going to cover the entry fee of $30 which includes the first 10 participants. If interested contact me.

The league is best 13 out of 14 weeks, meaning everyone's lowest weekly score will be dropped. If you sign up now you'll be in the hole one week, but that will just be your dropped week.

Longhorns45 signed up late, but went 5-0 in the games he could pick - well done!

Back