Phoenix fires Jeff Hornacek

divol

The Spurs can suck my manhood
The Suns have fired head coach Jeff Hornacek.

Hornacek was skating on thin ice ever since his top assistants, Mike Longabardi and Jerry Sichting, were fired on Dec. 28 -- the team has gone 2-14 since that point and it's not a shock to see the Suns move in another direction. Whoever takes the reins will undoubtedly emphasize player development, which bodes well for the rest-of-season outlook of youngsters like Devin Booker, Alex Len and T.J Warren.

To be honest, never understood the idea, of firing assistant coaches in order to turn the team around. How on earth was that suppose to help and not hurt the team???

Don't understand why they waited so long as it's pretty obvious he lost the team back in December. Still, hate to see him take the fall for the front office's blunders, and yet another victory for POS players like Markieff Morris. And the best part...

John Gambadoro @Gambo987
Suns players found out this morning watching the news that Jeff Hornacek was fired.
<time class="dt-updated" datetime="2016-02-01T21:15:08+0000" pubdate="" title="Time posted: 01 Feb 2016, 21:15:08 (UTC)">4:15 PM - 1 Feb 2016</time>

Wonder if anything comes of the D'Antoni rumours I read a few weeks ago...

Earl Watson coaching the Suns for the rest of this season. Earl Watson. How this decision was made I'm really not sure. Maybe Hornacek wasn't the problem....

Back