***Philadelphia Eagles @ New Orleans Saints Discussion***

Under

Bones philosophy, I do not believe these two teams will combine for over 50 points

Like Scarfy said this line is going to skyrocket. So Philly backers wait. All cause of the regular season matchup. Eagles are in a different mindset tho

I think we get smoked. The Saints are just exactly the type of team we match up horribly against. Only way the Eagles have a chance is if it ends up a complete shootout like last years Super Bowl vs the Pats but their team isn't on that level. They will put up a better fight than they did that reg season game at New Orleans, but I really can't see them winning and I think the saints will cover with ease.

I think this is where Foles story ends this year. It feels square AF to think this will play out the same as the one meeting between these teams we saw this season but I don't really see it playing out any other way. Its a matchup nightmare for the Eagles.

The Saints will be ready, the dome will be on fire and I don't see anyone stopping them. Punch their ticket to the SB now

Also, this will be the 4th road game in the last 5 for Philly. That's one hell of a tough schedule.

I took the over here.
The Saints O needs no explanation, especially at home.
The Iggles have a distinct height advantage on the NO defensive backfield.
Especially , the TE's vs. the safeties. Thus I believe we will see a few more points out of the Eagles this week.
Saints D < Bears D.

O 50.5

can Philly put up 24 here....if so they can make a game of it....their D is playing the best it's played all year which I admit wasn't a great year...probably go under

I prefer Under here; Saints offense avg 299 ypg L6G of regular season and Philly defense playing at a high level. New Orleans defense top 5 in the league. I also expect Eagles to try and whore the ball a bit to keep Saints offense on sideline. Downside of course is Brees...in the Dome.

Philly gave up the 3rd most yds of the 8 teams last week.
Against a team that was offensively inept on a lot of occasions.

This is the one team I didn't want the boys to play

Still....the line tells the story

Dome will be ROCKIN!!!!

Yes, good point...and worse still, they gave up the 2nd worst ypp as well (Houston); nevertheless, this is a very high number and in NFC playoff games L2Y they've held teams to 15, 10 and 7 points. Don't think that'll happen here but Saints offense hasn't been on much of a roll lately and their defense is underrated. Brees in the Dome w high stakes is obviously a time/chance for Saints offense to get well and that is the concern. I just don't see this game being a firefight, necessarily.

2010 Saints SB year they went 13-3. Three losses to Dallas, Carolina & TB.

Does that mean anything? No. But fucking weird.

When these two teams played earlier this year, the Eagles were at their low point and the saints were clicking on all cylinders. my issue is that even if this game becomes 50% closer, the saint still cover. Eagles defense has played better lately, but they have done so against a bears team that was mising burton and Mitch was playing his first ever playoff game, josh johnson, they almost blew it vs houston who was playing with a bunch of random wrs, and the rams game that was very strange. IDK, i dont think the eagles can stop them. I do think that the Eagles can get to 23, which means i like the over

I have the Eagles. I am concerned about the Saints play down the stretch. It’s a fair assessment since many are willing to give the same ruling to my boys who played some damn tough teams in the same timeframe.

The list of Saints starters who DID play a lot of snaps in the blowout to Kyle Allen at home is lengthy. Obviously Brees and Kamara make an enormous difference but the point stands.

The Saints trailed after 3 quarters in all 5 of their last 5 games. The Eagles have led after 3 quarters 5 of their last 6 (Down 9-6 to Cowboys) Did I just talk myself into a halftime play??

I have the Eagles. I am concerned about the Saints play down the stretch. It’s a fair assessment since many are willing to give the same ruling to my boys who played some damn tough teams in the same timeframe.

The list of Saints starters who DID play a lot of snaps in the blowout to Kyle Allen at home is lengthy. Obviously Brees and Kamara make an enormous difference but the point stands.

The Saints trailed after 3 quarters in all 5 of their last 5 games. The Eagles have led after 3 quarters 5 of their last 6 (Down 9-6 to Cowboys) Did I just talk myself into a halftime play??

Thank you.

Someone really needed to say it.

The Bounty Hunters

Loved that team

Actually the hilarity or lack thereof with this is that G Williams wasn't offered that oh so deserved HC job

He's a criminal. Fact. You want that as the face of your product? Yeah, you're the Lions. Guy is a criminal, who wants to deal with that? He put a fucking bounty out on some of the most popular players in this game. I'm sure you explained it to your kid twink, unckkkkle greg just had a bad night and wanted to maim. Fuck that cunt.

But loved that team.

Sammy got jobbed about staying on topic wtf is this

Yeah, you're right.

Sean Payton is the most overrated coach of all time. He's always had Drew Brees to rely on, but as good as Brees is, he's too short and his hands are a bit too small for this game. Nick Foles is the best post=season QB of all time, and Pederson is the mad genius.

This is as big of a coaching mismatch as you'll find, and couple it with a huge QB mismatch. Eagles all the way, there's no one who can stop them. This is like Clemson vs Alabama the other night.

Who will tap into their MINDS more? Who will be seeing things through their THIRD EYE? Those are the questions you should be asking.

Brees is short but he also has a solid center helping to protect him, as long as the Eagles don't manage to get too much interior pressure, i don't think his height is a big deal. His hands?

Why'd you turn into Sammy in your last sentence lol?

Brees is short but he also has a solid center helping to protect him, as long as the Eagles don't manage to get too much interior pressure, i don't think his height is a big deal. His hands?

Why'd you turn into Sammy in your last sentence lol?

VC you and jokes aren't really friends huh? The last sentence? You mean the entire post, right? JFC.

Sean Payton and Gregg Williams are criminals allowed to coach American football while people who sold weed are waking on a cement slab somewhere

That's beside the point tho, this is an under game imo and there is a reason it opened 10 and moved off the key number. Many will be on Philly, I'm on under, another keep away game, and Saints tt under will be likely played

Back