Carolina + 4.5
Rams - 3.5
San Francisco -3
Kansas City -5.5

Indianapolis
Denver
Arizona

GL all!

Putting Patricia in charge the d out of nowhere this week was weird to me. I can’t imagine he can do anything that makes the secondary look better all a sudden this week? Doesn’t exactly scream power move to me, especially cause the dude so unlikable!! He might really be some kind of defensive genius but not sure that translates in a week but the fact he comes across as a douche translates really fast!

Putting Patricia in charge the d out of nowhere this week was weird to me. I can’t imagine he can do anything that makes the secondary look better all a sudden this week? Doesn’t exactly scream power move to me, especially cause the dude so unlikable!! He might really be some kind of defensive genius but not sure that translates in a week but the fact he comes across as a douche translates really fast!

Yeah it’s a desperation mode type move!

Hawks!

91-53-4

TNF
New Orleans +4.5

Sorry fellas, I typically don't have the time to chop it up on here after I post - part of the reason I never posted in the past. No disrespect to the guys that I never answered.

Tonight I just see Saints giving Carr the time he needs to have success through the air. Saints should score a fair amount. Saints TT over worth a look, IMO.

GL all!

91-54-9
Indianapolis +3
Tennessee +3
Minnesota +3
Washington -3
Green Bay -3.5
Houston + 3
Tampa Bay +1
Chicago -3
Dallas +2
Denver -7
Las Vegas +10.5
Philadelphia - 13
Baltimore +6

Merry Christmas and GL ALL!

Will have to tally up record when I have a chance. Been ho-hum last week.

New England +15
Chicago -2.5
Las Vegas +4
Rams - 6.5
Arizona + 13
Tampa Bay -2.5
San Francisco -13.5
Carolina +4
Miami + 3.5
Houston - 4.5
Seattle-4
Chargers + 4