***Philadelphia Eagles @ New Orleans Saints Discussion***

The line opened really strong.......I don't love the chalk, BUT

No one really believes the Iggles come and WIN in the DOME right?

The line opened really strong.......I don't love the chalk, BUT

No one really believes the Iggles come and WIN in the DOME right?

They didn’t go to Chicago and “win” bears missed a easy fg. In a game whenever bears needed offense trubisky threw all over eagles. Sick of foles bs, sick of eagles being talked about as they anything close to last year. I hate the saints and nothing will please me more than watching them beat the ever loving piss out these frauds today!!

They didn’t go to Chicago and “win” bears missed a easy fg. In a game whenever bears needed offense trubisky threw all over eagles. Sick of foles bs, sick of eagles being talked about as they anything close to last year. I hate the saints and nothing will please me more than watching them beat the ever loving piss out these frauds today!!

They aren’t in the same league as the Saints, but don’t discount their win because of how it happened (a blocked FG). They went on the road... with a backup QB...as a TD underdog... and won.

They aren’t in the same league as the Saints, but don’t discount their win because of how it happened (a blocked FG). They went on the road... with a backup QB...as a TD underdog... and won.

So they did something that happens at least once a week and they did it cause guy misses a fg that gets made 85% of time in this league.

Back