PGA Championship

Bubba in at +4. Have a hard time seeing the cut fall that low, +3s maybe. Just need Duf not to blow up today.

in a 72 hole matchup bet, does it auto payout when one does not make cut after 36? can't remember

Classic Duffner emotions on that eagl
tumblr_mdgojiZWE31qe1fkco1_500.gif

What the fuck is hearns problem today?
Dbl bogey, bird, bird, bog, bog
have him in 2nd rd vs Palmer

rose looks good and hopefully bubba gets cut and we ride smoothly

need KJ just to shoot par to cash over Ogilvy

Winner winner. 3 - 0 week. 7 - 2 last 9. Good luck to those who have remaining plays. No more for me. :cheers:

[TABLE="class: WagerTable, width: 80%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD]Straight[/TD]
[TD]Aug 08[/TD]
[TD]MU [7011] J ROSE -145 (J ROSE vrs R MCILROY)[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Straight[/TD]
[TD]Aug 08[/TD]
[TD]MU [7035] J DUFNER -125 (J DUFNER vrs B WATSON)[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Straight[/TD]
[TD]Aug 08[/TD]
[TD]MU [7074] KJ CHOI -170 (G OGILVY vrs KJ CHOI)[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

100 each of those for 72

GL

Craw and others, I will be looking for some winners please :badass:
Thanks Craw...Dufner was loot...I bet it twice, so very nice

Choi came back after his debacle on day 1 and shot the second best score of the day(i think)....Ogie is over the cut

Need Rose to stay strong and get me a sweep

Thanks guys......awesome work....

when do they cash the tix for the players playing and dudes that didnt cut?

Feel like I saw jumpsy say immediately...aint seen yet tho

Usually immediately. Santa I was shocked duff was like 7/2 I would think 6 to 1 at least. Tons of golf left.

LOL Phil just chili dipped a couple chips. Triple. This is carnage. Not sure what the hell is wrong with him and Tiger, but this course surely doesnt suit them, at all.

whoever it is that my local uses won't grade anything until the tournament is over

Be interesting to see a breakdown of tigers wins by courses compared to Snead..

I was thinking the same thing. This is really amazing. I dont want to say Betcrimes was right. God forbid. But for him to be so dominant last week and then show up here and have absolutely nothing. Amazing. The other majors he had lost the last few years, he was in the lead at one point of the event..

Took Dufner straight up over Furyk today. Not sure if Dufner wins it but I think he leads after today.

Ive watched a lot of golf already today and the leaders are still 30 minutes away. Not sure how i feel about this early tv coverage.

BTW Still think Kaymer wins this event.

[h=4]1:30 PM[/h] [h=3]Kaymer on the climb back[/h]
0810kaymer.carr.jpg

Kaymer is in contention at Oak Hill after a pair of 68s the first two days. (Carr/Getty Images)
By Brian Wacker, PGATOUR.COM
PITTSFORD, N.Y. -- Three years ago, Martin Kaymer won his first career major championship and six months later ascended to No. 1 in the world, something that surprised even him.
"I was not playing like the best player on the planet," Kaymer said this week at Oak Hill. "I didn't feel like the best player. And therefore, I needed to change a few things."
Suddenly, Kaymer found himself on a slippery slope.
The German lost his No. 1 ranking just eight weeks later, missed the cut in three of his next seven majors, continued to watch his ranking slide as he tinkered with his swing and hasn't finished in the top 10 of a major since his playoff victory at Whistling Straits.
"I dropped down in the world rankings, but I didn't care about that," Kaymer admitted. "It was about the feeling that you have. If other people see you as being No. 1, but you don't see yourself as No. 1, how can you play like No. 1? That's not possible."
The feeling was gone and it took Kaymer until earlier this year to find it again. He stopped putting so much emphasis on trying to hit the ball right-to-left to fit Augusta National and was happy to be out of the spotlight.
"All of a sudden the expectations from yourself comes from the people, from the media, from the friends and the fans," he said. It's little bit of a strange situation that you need to get used to.
"You just want to play golf; that is all you want to do."
Through the first two rounds at Oak Hill, Kaymer has done it well, reaching 4 under with a pa of 68s to get within five strokes of the lead (he tees off at 2:15 p.m. ET Saturday).
It hasn't been just this week, either. Kaymer has three top 10s on the PGA TOUR and three more on the European Tour. Among them was a tie for ninth at last week's World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational.
"My short game has become a lot better, so I'm not surprised," Kaymer said. "I'm just happy where I am and I want to become better."
To his point, he was 8-for-8 in scrambling here on Friday.
The rest of his game has improved, too.
"I'm able to hit every shot I want," Kaymer said. "I was not able to do that when I came on TOUR in 2010, 2011. Now I don't have any trouble with drawing the ball, fading the ball. That's nice."

Back