PGA Championship Selection

The best bets are the ones you don’t expect to win. Thought I was drawing dead this morning. Amazing grind to get this one in.

Much better t.v golf today. 1-2-2 for the day. Should’ve been 3-2 but Deki and Spieth bogies the 18th for pushes. Again, BetMGM is solid for golf bets. + 30 cents on the Spieth push, +45 cents on the Deki push. At DK, I’d probably lose a few cents on each push.

What's the weather report for early/late tomorrow? Gotta decide whether to use Tiger or Reed in a Stableford format. If the early tee times get an advantage I use Tiger, if it's shitty early I'll ride with Reed.

What's the weather report for early/late tomorrow? Gotta decide whether to use Tiger or Reed in a Stableford format. If the early tee times get an advantage I use Tiger, if it's shitty early I'll ride with Reed.
Looks like rain n storms off and on till 2 central time.

I'd expect delays.

I’m finding it difficult to pull the trigger on any 3rd round plays due to the weather. Leaning to playing Ancer over Bubba and McIntyre over Wise…

Added Abe when he was on 13 today.

I'm gonna be really ticked when Fitz wins this. I said other day in a text he was getting one soon..

Obviously Z has been on the brink...

Who the heck knows though! ? Hoping for some drama..

Added Abe when he was on 13 today.

I'm gonna be really ticked when Fitz wins this. I said other day in a text he was getting one soon..

Obviously Z has been on the brink...

Who the heck knows though! ? Hoping for some drama..
I’m leaning hard to Fitz… +350 looks pretty tasty

Not that it matters for this tourney, but is anyone seeing a physical progression in Tiger from the Masters to the PGA? It looks eerily similar to me. I can’t imagine making cuts, only to have his body fail him on the weekends, will set well with him long term.

Not that it matters for this tourney, but is anyone seeing a physical progression in Tiger from the Masters to the PGA? It looks eerily similar to me. I can’t imagine making cuts, only to have his body fail him on the weekends, will set well with him long term.

There has to be another level of rehab for him to take his leg to the next level and if not yeah he can’t go on like this

Good for Mito for a great 2nd round, followed with a solid 3rd round. He and Chile may raise the trophy today but I think Willie Zed and Fitz makes it a fun, wire to wire finish. Down 3 units or so, getting it back today. 2 units each

Willie Zed -125 over C Young
Fitz -165 over Mito

Good for Mito for a great 2nd round, followed with a solid 3rd round. He and Chile may raise the trophy today but I think Willie Zed and Fitz makes it a fun, wire to wire finish. Down 3 units or so, getting it back today. 2 units each

Willie Zed -125 over C Young
Fitz -165 over Mito

Got a future on Young but banged that Fitz matchup

So many of these tee boxes don’t look like tee boxes….looks like they just stuck a couple of pegs in a fairway and said “start here”.

surprised they didn't show the mcdonald's that goes across the highway in their montage shot.

when it's a bunch of "first time winners" it falls apart

JT may squeak in since he has tasted victory

Back