PGA Championship Selection

Anyone who comes this way, the GCU course is supposed to be legit. Used to be a city course until GCU took it over and put millions into it, never played the before but the after is incredible from what I understand. GCU is basically downtown.

Given the limp, I’m assuming Tiger doesn’t make the cut unless the field comes back to him. A lot will depend on conditions tomorrow. Should be a fun sweat though and I’ll definitely be watching.

Given the limp, I’m assuming Tiger doesn’t make the cut unless the field comes back to him. A lot will depend on conditions tomorrow. Should be a fun sweat though and I’ll definitely be watching.
Yeah I think something happened.

He looked like he was moving very well the front 9.

Literally looks like he's walking with a cane and it's tough to see. I hate it :(

Fwiw, I took DJ +4000 live
I'm not sure why that price is available after his first hole but worth a shot despite the inconsistencies lately.
that line is stupid....absolutely on the right side of that coin if you have the option to play it

Other than the Sheff eagle this has been pretty boring in the afternoon.

These guys get the good draw tomorrow though. Let's see who finishes well this afternoon.

Hard to tell if the course is playing tougher in the pm or if these guys just aren’t playing well. Herbert and Lee having solid late session rounds…

Hard to tell if the course is playing tougher in the pm or if these guys just aren’t playing well. Herbert and Lee having solid late session rounds…
Obviously the wind is up a bit... and the greens are tougher...

With that being said, I don't feel like any of the big names are exactly dialed in right now (JT was early).

Obviously the wind is up a bit... and the greens are tougher...

With that being said, I don't feel like any of the big names are exactly dialed in right now (JT was early).
Wind will be consistent tomorrow, similar to this afternoon

Enjoy betting overs, I don't get them but 69 tomorrow will be an incredible round

I'm digging looking for anything tomorrow or in general...

Not seeing it as of yet ..

Who's gonna be that guy at -1 though +2 to make a run in the morning? That would be nice to identify.

Studying matchups right now and we'll see what over unders pop up.

Took Lowry -140.

He's a guy that I liked to be "in it" over the weekend.

He played pretty well today. Brooks looked awful from what I saw and the stats back this up. Brooks has never struck me as a "grind it out" kinda guy on a Friday afternoon 10 shots off the lead just to play the weekend. Shane is right in the thick of it.

Both play early.

Took Lowry -140.

He played pretty well today. Brooks looked awful from what I saw and the stats back this up. Brooks has never struck me as a "grind it out" kinda guy on a Friday afternoon 10 shots off the lead just to play the weekend. Shane is right in the thick of it.

Both play early.
We all know the giant brass balls you have Big Al Tepper

But betting against Brooks in a round is a whole new level of golden balls (NH)

We all know the giant brass balls you have Big Al Tepper

But betting against Brooks in a round is a whole new level of golden balls (NH)
Don't worry bae... I was on the Brooks wagon day 1 of his majors streak...he's a fav...just doesn't have it right now ...

Screenshot_20220520-002523.png

Lowry bet over brooks makes a lot of sense…

I’m going to take Cink -140 over Paddy H. Harrington really struggled opening round and I can’t find a good reason for Friday to be any better for him.

Really disappointing starts for Cantlay and Rahm… one guy I was high in this week who played really poorly was Horschel… how does Corey Conners hit 13/14 fairways yet only manages to his 6 gir?

I can’t imagine the big cat mounting a rally… he just isn’t there physically. Which is a shame because he has such a huge advantage mentally.

Looking forward to round 2 best of luck guys with your wagers.

Lowry bet over brooks makes a lot of sense…

I’m going to take Cink -140 over Paddy H. Harrington really struggled opening round and I can’t find a good reason for Friday to be any better for him.

Really disappointing starts for Cantlay and Rahm… one guy I was high in this week who played really poorly was Horschel… how does Corey Conners hit 13/14 fairways yet only manages to his 6 gir?

I can’t imagine the big cat mounting a rally… he just isn’t there physically. Which is a shame because he has such a huge advantage mentally.

Looking forward to round 2 best of luck guys with your wagers.
I do not like this tournament. Never have, never will. Like a chop shop when the other 3 majors are much more enjoyable, this always feels like a random tourney thrown in for no reason. That there's a bet offered Cink over Harrington pretty much makes my point :rofl:

Playing Corey Conners this morning. Just not sure if I’d rather take him +105 over DJ or +150 3 ball over Kok/Bez

Also, looks like a bad # on Lowry 3 ball this morning +125 (and don’t have Rd2 match vs Brooks available) so grabbing that

Rd 2:
Lowry -125 over DJ for 1.5units

3-ball, 1 unit each
Spieth +160 over McIlroy, Woods
Deki +190 over schaffele, Finau
Rose +180 over RBF, Watson

Watched some yesterday but got bored pretty quickly, really uncommon since I can stay engaged for just about any golf tourney. Hoping for some must see tv, today and into the weekend.

GL gents

Took Lowry -140.

Both play early.
And this is why I rarely play matchups...unless an injury fade ...

Felt great at the turn but we've swung 5 shots and Brooks now is looking good for the weekend. Impressive stuff... Lowry playing fine, just not good enough.

Last edited:
Scores are pretty good this morning.

Bad news for the afternoon wave.

I wouldn't be shocked if our champ came from this morning wave... At the least...2nd round leader...

And this is why I rarely play matchups...unless an injury fade ...

Felt great at the turn but we've swung 5 shots and Brooks now is looking good for the weekend. Impressive stuff... Lowry playing fine, just not good enough.
Speaking of injuries - I saw a Kevin Na vs Tiger Woods prop.

Work finished early, because I said so. Gloomy cold day in Denver so it’s a lazy, golf watching afternoon. Couple of adds, 1 unit each

3-ball: Riley +210 over Burns, C Young
Riley + Cards -155 parlay @ +461

JT should be solo leader by end of day.

The Sheffler love fest has ended I'd say.

Guys that are worth a few bucks right now would be Fitz and Niemann imo... They'll be in good position starting Saturday.

Very small plays on Rahm 4000 and Koepka 7000...

They are right in it unless someone pulls a Sheffler Friday Masters this afternoon. I just can't see it.

Go Rory (praying for a 72 or better)!

Back