• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Peterson's daddy confirmed employee of dealership

This is off topic a little bit but does anybody that lives in the OK City area know if the lone Pancho's Mexican Buffet is still open?

Guidry, Clausenn is an excellent recruit but do you know if he was bringing in any guys on the defensive side of the ball? I'd hate to see Michigan St. hang another 45 points on the golden domers again.

God I'm such an asshole when I'm drunk.

SHSUHorn said:
Guidry, Clausenn is an excellent recruit but do you know if he was bringing in any guys on the defensive side of the ball? I'd hate to see Michigan St. hang another 45 points on the golden domers again.

God I'm such an asshole when I'm drunk.

Actually ND has gotten some very good recurits on the Dfensive side. What you got to realize is Ty and Davie fucked up ND for the last 10 yrs and what Weiss did in 1 yr is pretty incredible I expect the D to be improved with the O. This will be a top 3 class for nd. Most big name Dfensive guys havent commited yet that ND is on. The D will be a problem if Minter doesnt change up the personal they have some good freshman trhat should contribute.

ND will be fine i would love love love love love for the Irish to take on the Horns in Zona.

Will see. If they've improved enough to where the secondary can run under a 4.6 and they make top teams punt more then twice in a game like tOSU in the Feista then it'll be a good one.

All kidding aside ND is on the right track get some speed guys on defense and they'll do some damage. Its always good for cfb when the traditional teams are at the top.

:shake:

Ya your right they our to slow but seriously Ty was the worst recuriter ever. He seriously didnt even crack the top 25 in his last recuriting class. Thats why im shocked weiss did what he did. He told Jeff Smartza aka the shark to just play baseball cause he will never play football for the Irish. ANyways good luck with the season

NickFazekas said:
This is off topic a little bit but does anybody that lives in the OK City area know if the lone Pancho's Mexican Buffet is still open?

Si, Sinor!!
bandit.gif

Heard at lunch from a very respectable recruitment expert that for once the rankings are way off and in his opinion Jimmy Clausen is potentially the biggest bust in major college football this year.

I appreciate HORN mentioning that the Big 12 is down.
However, Im shocked to see Sooner state that the BCS is a fraud.
Let's see if my team had a 50/50 shot of making the BCS championship game regardless of how good my team really was I would love it.
If I were an OU or UT fan and I didnt kill myself for being so, I would ride this BIG 12 title connection as long as they let it continue.

The SEC has by far the biggest gripe when it comes to this.
I HATE AUBURN.....THEIR FANS....THEIR Yag MULTIPLE MASCOTS and on and on and on but they were ROBBED. No other explanation.

Oh and its great to see that Miles has shady recruiting tactics.
Without those you dont stand a chance in this region.
We already have to compete with Mack "big stack" Brown and the King of Cars in Norman. Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, & Tenn do you think those guys bend the rules? Naw they snap them bitchs in half.....as do we I hope.

PURPLE & GOLD said:
Heard at lunch from a very respectable recruitment expert that for once the rankings are way off and in his opinion Jimmy Clausen is potentially the biggest bust in major college football this year.

I appreciate HORN mentioning that the Big 12 is down.
However, Im shocked to see Sooner state that the BCS is a fraud.
Let's see if my team had a 50/50 shot of making the BCS championship game regardless of how good my team really was I would love it.
If I were an OU or UT fan and I didnt kill myself for being so, I would ride this BIG 12 title connection as long as they let it continue.

The SEC has by far the biggest gripe when it comes to this.
I HATE AUBURN.....THEIR FANS....THEIR Yag MULTIPLE MASCOTS and on and on and on but they were ROBBED. No other explanation.

Oh and its great to see that Miles has shady recruiting tactics.
Without those you dont stand a chance in this region.
We already have to compete with Mack "big stack" Brown and the King of Cars in Norman. Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, & Tenn do you think those guys bend the rules? Naw they snap them bitchs in half.....as do we I hope.

PG, I'm a big advocate of a 4 team playoff at the end of the season. Continue to use the BCS rating system, but take the 4 top ranked teams and let them have a play-off. Bowl games for all other schools.

beer.gif

Back