Perfect Game / No-Hitter Alert Thread

not sure how many pitches they will let degrom throw but no batter is even close to his shit today

What he fan, like 12 of 15 guys faced? Lol. Collectively Mets pitchers had 19 k’s in that game! They have owned the Braves and were doing so without scherzer and degrom, I think these Fucks might actually be going to WS this year, max arm should be fresh these playoffs unlike last year and degrom should be in peak form by September!! Not sure anyone in nl beating those 2 guys in a series! Mets trade deadline moves wernt talked bout much but think they did a great job adding some power from the left side. Pretty solid lineup and the best 1-2 punch in baseball.

What he fan, like 12 of 15 guys faced? Lol. Collectively Mets pitchers had 19 k’s in that game! They have owned the Braves and were doing so without scherzer and degrom, I think these Fucks might actually be going to WS this year, max arm should be fresh these playoffs unlike last year and degrom should be in peak form by September!! Not sure anyone in nl beating those 2 guys in a series! Mets trade deadline moves wernt talked bout much but think they did a great job adding some power from the left side. Pretty solid lineup and the best 1-2 punch in baseball.
hard for me to trust the mutts in the playoffs...but they've had a much better year than i was expecting.
degrom looked like he was pitching to little leaguers until swanson hit the hr. i think it was 12 out of 17 he faced. most of the batters were missing his pitches by like a foot, it was ridiculous.

They could've at least scored one more run so I could push by Balto +2 play...

:youreloser:
agree with you there...if they got one more i would have picked up a handful of units...I had tb -2 -104, bal +2.5 +111, o6 +105 and u6.5 +100. shitty ending.

perfect through 8 with 79 pitches thrown

I was gonna ask where his pitch count was cause he doesn’t go very deep into games often. I hope balty got that out their system yesterday cause I’m all over their Ff team total over 1.5 tonight!!

I was gonna ask where his pitch count was cause he doesn’t go very deep into games often. I hope balty got that out their system yesterday cause I’m all over their Ff team total over 1.5 tonight!!
every inning was super quick. i wasn't taking it seriously until he got through the 7th because like you said he doesn't go deep. decent pitcher, but not a guy you'd ever think would have a chance.

every inning was super quick. i wasn't taking it seriously until he got through the 7th because like you said he doesn't go deep. decent pitcher, but not a guy you'd ever think would have a chance.

Plus rays prob have as quick a trigger as any team to pull starter and get into their pen. I was busy trying to get acclimated with all the ncaa football changes coming into this season yesterday and preparing for nfl fantasy draft so didn’t really see anything going on with mlb this weekend other than cards/brewers series.

Back