Paging: Smokedawg, $CMoney$, beLIEve811, emkee etc

that was an easy 500 units!!

Tonight was all part of the plan...

We figured it wasnt worth the effort tonight seeing as it was such a tough situational spot so we decided to lull Detroit into a false sense of security...

The overconfidence will be back on Friday and then Sunday is for the series...

Its all going to plan................

that was an easy 500 units!!

Tonight was all part of the plan...

We figured it wasnt worth the effort tonight seeing as it was such a tough situational spot so we decided to lull Detroit into a false sense of security...

The overconfidence will be back on Friday and then Sunday is for the series...

Its all going to plan................

:smiley_acbe:

Same thing as game 1...The Pistons look like the slower, less athletic team. Philly was electric for game 3. Hopefully the fans can bring the same energy on Sunday night. I'm curious to see where the game 4 line opens.

nba_g_dalembert3_580.jpg

In the irony of all ironies, the Sixers lose game 4 because they got overconfident after the first half

Its been a nice run (if you can call two wins a 'run') but I cant see em getting another one in Detroit

Maybe we can shock the world in a game 7....

Iggy's killin me in this series...I dont know if its Tayshaun Prince or hes putting to much pressure on himself or what, but hes playing like a complete asshole and if he was any semblance of what he was in the regular season, we'd be up 3-1...i think hes costing himself some money this series

im not so sure about that...

as of right this second i say keep Lou Will and Thad Young and blow the rest of the damn team up

but im bitter right now...

at least we're in good hands now...I trust stefanski

Iggy...a vet point..some young guys...you guys have FA space or no..weak claass this year

You don't need stars kid..just some pieces and some growth

I dunno...Ive cooled on Iggy...if I can do a sign and trade for a solid shooting guard with him, Im strongly considering it...

Basically we're set at center (though Im listening for offers there too), the 3 (Thad Young is the one guy on the team who can become a bona fide stud) and PG (though hes old and not untouchable in the right deal)

Weve got a decent bench with Lou Will, Jason Smith, Reggie Evans, Carney and whoever they draft at 15 or whatever spot it is

theres glaring holes at the 2 (i will personally drive Willie Green to the highest bidder...and by 'highest' i mean anyone stupid enough to take this stiff off our hands) and the 4

The problem with Iggy is he plays the same position as Thad...neither one is big enough to be a true 4 (they need a post up guy who can rebound in that spot anyway) and neither has a good enough handle or shot to be a 2...from what Im hearing around town, those in the organization LOVE Thad (him and Lou Will are pretty much the only 2 untouchables on the roster) and are not crazy about Iggy in that hes not a superstar but is going to want to be paid like one...hes a solid 3rd guy or a decent 2nd guy...but hes not a stud lights out scorer superstar that they need...and they like Thad better long term at the 3...which makes Iggy expendable....

(Im also still awaiting the imminent trade (imminent in my mind for the past 3 years) of Rodney Carney for Kyle Lowry)

i think we're one of the only teams in the league with cap space this offseason, but im not thrilled as to whats out there

Stefanskis said helps more likely to come through a trade than FA

Back