Paging: Smokedawg, $CMoney$, beLIEve811, emkee etc

shock_180_040519.jpg

Pistons callin on reserves for the 1st round against Philly...looking to add some much needed toughness

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Dumars missed on about 10 all-stars with that one :36_11_6:
Yeah, but he never would have won a championship in 2004...because he would never got rasheed...thats why Darko pick isn't as bad as it seems...although it was bad

Line for game one will be 8-9 in favor of Detroit...

thats the usual number between these two squads in this situation

this may be the greatest nba thread ever .:tiphat:
and not a single pick . scrappy six game series detroit takes it hard fought ?:pillow:
okay . i cant really believe it . gminski made this thread . and manute bol ?
plus shawn bradley as both man and woman ? classic .:36_11_6:
the village people version poster of 2 bad boy members in a back alley .
stop it .:10_5_137:
next thing you know you're gonna have a william bedford
in a blue suit lookin like a pip
croonin the detroit piston anthem with patti labelle as his backup
photo displayed right here in this very thread .
i wouldn't doubt it !
motor city motown riffing rolling over opponents quickly....hopefully in 6 you'll see...

:cheers:

Great pic of Evans here! Was this after he had that tip in with about 1 minute to go? I've never seen a NBA player show so much emotion on the court. Evans had a career night. He and Miller picked up the slack for Iguodala. Iggy had an off night, and the Sixers still won. They have a lot of confidence right now.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6-QrwoCFks&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6-QrwoCFks&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Chauncey says Game 2 "isn't a must win."
:36_11_6:

Note to Chauncey and Detroit ... every game is a must in the postseason and get over your arrogant self (you can be beat).

Gone are the days of respecting the other team i guess.

Chauncey says Game 2 "isn't a must win."
:36_11_6:

Note to Chauncey and Detroit ... every game is a must in the postseason and get over your arrogant self (you can be beat).

Gone are the days of respecting the other team i guess.
Its Philly kid...chauncey beat them in game 6 on a bum ankle in OT all by himself in game 6 2003

BTW, I don't like the talk..just play your game and win Chillups

I love how the Pistons are completely unthreatened and so confident they can just 'turn it on'...

they remind me alot of those 2004 Lakers...

Im releasing my STONE COLD MORTAL LOCK of the playoffs tonight:

500 Units on the Detroit ML

Cash it - its free money

:shake:

Pistons could give them the first 3 games, and I would still give anyone here + money that they win the series.

Back