Paging Mr Bator

Nah. From what I can tell he has been extremely busy with a baseball training facility and coaching high level teens in tournaments.
Yeah I remember that. I was just curious since he changed to a new CBB posting Twitter recently.

Was that really DuY? I thought he was someone from Southeast Asia (Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia...), was always posting 4-5 figure bets on NBA and constantly chasing. Or was someone else?

Also the guy from Cali who bet NBA, and made $$$ backing (doubling down and pressing) GS as the 8th seed against Dallas in '07.

Last edited:
Was that really DuY? I thought he was someone from Southeast Asia (Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia...), was always posting 4-5 figure bets on NBA and constantly chasing. Or was someone else?

Also the guy from Cali who bet NBA, and made $$$ backing (doubling down and pressing) GS as the 8th seed against Dallas in '07.

That picture is not DuY. That is just a hilarious one that you can still google. In fact, giant face guy was listed as living like in the same county as me. He prolly stiffed my old local back in the day.

Oh yeah on that Cali guy, who was that?

I know I can cap games on my own but it's some kind of feeling when u and bodog are on the same page or tdub etc...

If you are on the same page as bodogkilla you are #winning

Life in general, women, fashion, etc

That picture is not DuY. That is just a hilarious one that you can still google. In fact, giant face guy was listed as living like in the same county as me. He prolly stiffed my old local back in the day.

Oh yeah on that Cali guy, who was that?
2B46B15E-C831-43B4-8921-9084A219814D.jpeg

Back