Paging Mr Bator

redbearde

I'm still friends with Red on FB. He's doing okay. I just wish I had a list of FB "friends" that are/were CTG members. So many "friends" on FB I have no idea who they are (or how I know them). My AOL list was added to FB at one point back in 2006/07 or so.

I'm still friends with Red on FB. He's doing okay. I just wish I had a list of FB "friends" that are/were CTG members. So many "friends" on FB I have no idea who they are (or how I know them). My AOL list was added to FB at one point back in 2006/07 or so.

Looking through FB contacts, I recognize a few that don't post here anymore (at least under names I recognize) Satyr, KOAJ, RJ, Santacapper, Ray, NickFazekas (a/k/a Billy and his 50 aliases), ppa, mikesy, wolfpack, rambleon, marcus000, counselor, ATLHawksBandwagon, etc. But so many people I can't remember screen names of.

Didn't realize Elbutre88 hasn't posted in over a year either.

I hear ya. I’m rarely on fb anymore for reasons like this. I’m also 99.99% sure we were fb friends at one time ha

Husky? Dude had stories about ladies....very entertaining......

Husky17 got engaged this September. Posted last November (logged in April), but he hasn't been really posting since he met her. I'll blame her, even though I don't know if that's the case.

Cap Slap A Hoe....before he started posting other picks as his own and taking credit (i think???)

used to be a MLB (and NBA/NCAAB) poster from NY and was a Yankees fan, posted daily ton of pics (a la Bloodhound) and his reasoning

forgetting the name now.

used to be a MLB (and NBA/NCAAB) poster from NY and was a Yankees fan, posted daily ton of pics (a la Bloodhound) and his reasoning

forgetting the name now.

I'm "friends" with him on FB. I can't remember his screen name either. I looked through top amount of posts and by his real name and can't remember. He may have been banned here.

I think the Yanks fan joined about 2009 or 2010 and posted for a couple years and then never came back after the server crash. I know his real name, but can't remember the screen name. I almost feel he may have gone tout or something.

Looking back at old baseball threads made me remember how much I miss shortline and SportsNuts

I think the Yanks fan joined about 2009 or 2010 and posted for a couple years and then never came back after the server crash. I know his real name, but can't remember the screen name. I almost feel he may have gone tout or something.

Looking back at old baseball threads made me remember how much I miss shortline and SportsNuts
Sportsnut played damn near every quarter, half and full game w/TTS on each side. Amazing how much he laid in a weekend.

Think I remembered him posting after 9/11.....

Yeah....he’s a beast on baseball....like his capping style.....

His last activity here was July 2013, but I'm pretty sure he was in the towers that day (and obviously survived). Last I can find anything on him about online is from 2015

Back