Opening Week Discussion...

Probably won't bet it but looking forward to watching the Celt/Cavs game just for the Kyrie/Lebron stuff.

First thought. Celtics much younger tempo should be deliberately over.
Look for Suns fades. Just based on brief reads at a Suns blog.
Interest in Miami, Memphis and with study Spurs but far from ready due to MLB

Cramps confirmed in and the line jumps a point. Dude worth 3 to that spread.

First game so hard to read though.

Obviously we are less than 24 hours into the season but Milwaukee almost is a good situational play and I think the line reflects as much...

Can’t see how this one isn’t easy. Not a situational guy but a matchup guy and love Mil in this spot.

Bucks +2.5 3 Units

Leonard best player in NBA and Wolves I feel like would always have a lead on this bunch. Think they hold on.

Looking forward to seeing Lonzo play tonight. Despite his dad being a bonafide deuche bag, I'll root for Lonzo cause he's the type of player I like: quiet and humble.

If Beverley starts tonight, it'll be a good test with his defensive intensity. In fact the whole league is probably looking forward to shutting down Lonzo just to shut his dad up. I know Curry wants to score 50 on him, with Lavar saying Lonzo is a better shooter lol. Might be worth a prop bet if the number is right when they play.

Thanks man. Good to see you around.

====

1-2 -4.6, Pelicans don't know how to stop a basic back cut/lay up. Piss poor group. They really need Rondo to help them form an identity.

Lean all chalk tonight. Raptors proved a week ago w/ starters they can beat the Bulls by 30 if needed.

Knicks didn't impress me in an opener in sometime. Routed last year at Cleveland.

Clippers are better than people think. Lakers are not as good.

Whole and obvious issue with OKC is chemistry.

Having those 3 dudes on the floor at the same time in a meaningful game will be interesting.

Melo needs to be the bench guy to succeed, imo. Much like it was back in the KD, Russ with Harden off the bench days.

I also actually think the Kanter, Zinger combo is gonna be good.

Will be shocked if the Bricks don't cover all things considered.

Looking forward to seeing Lonzo play tonight. Despite his dad being a bonafide deuche bag, I'll root for Lonzo cause he's the type of player I like: quiet and humble.

I feel the same. But the more he succeeds the more his dad will feel emboldened to open his mouth so I really don't know what to cheer for.

2 favs in so far it looks like... chemistry doesn’t matter on a Westbrook team. He just needs players capable of hitting open shots. NY is special bad.

Clippers -6 4x

Lonzo going to be nice but too much youth here vs a LAC eager to prove they can still play.

Just two days into the season we get the first rim conspiracy hahaha God I love CTG

LOL, well I know it sounds dumb but I have watched most of this game...

There is literally no give in these. They remind me of the rims circa 2000 when Staples opened.

I was under the impression there was no 'uniqueness' to rims etc anymore, everything was the same at all arenas.

Either way, I highly suspect that they are new and need some time to be broken in.

Fwiw, I loved the old days with different rims. It was great for capping.

United Center for years after opening... Staples for a good 4-5 years at least....just awful....

And likewise, way back in the day you had some much softer rims that were to advantage to the offense.

All 3 favorites won easily. Clippers will be the best defensive team in the league with Jordan and Beverly leading the way. Winning a game by 20 while shooting under 40% is impressive. Team is a lock for playoffs if Blake stays healthy.

Took Sixers big on ML at -115 early morning. For 2u. Been waiting for this game for months. I’ll be in attendance. Will be a true sell out. Hop on board. Sixers win!

Missed value on Sixers.

Blazers -220 3 Units.

Hard to see them losing here with Turner out. Sorry late post.

3-2 +2.4 Units

4-2 +5.4

Suns are special bad. Clippers want to come out strong and have enough guys who need PT that it’s hard to see a let down. This isn’t the same team in years past where when CP rest they shave a dozen or so points.

Nuggets in a good spot but a lot of points.

I think I’ll pay to see the Knicks win a game. Detroit nothing great but should be able to get a win in the Garden.

Be back closer to tips.

Yeah I'm considering the Knicks as well spek. Tough bet to make but it looks like the right side

Back