Opening Day April 1st , 2007

Thanks madshooter , scardface and huntdog. The 2nd H of that game once we got into the pens was way to stressful and I dont think we should be comfortable with either protecting leads. NY did get some clutch hits but there defense saved a ton of runs......sort of balanced out since you dont expect Carp to allow FIVE 2-out runs but the defense probably saved 5 runs as well.

last comment about today which is quickly becoming yesterday. Very key is to play ur underdogs on the ARL( alt run line).They hit at a very strong rate 1st two months before tappering off in June & July , 2nd H. ....6-1 Final tonite and I easily get paid on NYM -1.5 +200...builds ur roll...and remember I like spreading out UNITS I dont play big amounts despite big units its just what works for me.....BOL

Nice wins and great comments to end the thread. I owe the forum for keeping me off the Cards tonight.

Thanks Jpicks....

Woody...I suggest they all IMO stink. There is no equal. You have to spread it around and not depend on the money. I really dont have an official baseball book. Having some money at a bad book like BoDog or SIA helps get you good prices on dogs . I may look at mansion and matchbook in the near future..BetCris , 5 Dimes , WSex from what I have seen look like the same...there is so many out there but I have very little experience with any....and havent be interested enough to check them all out...

Wow I can't believe that game stayed under...I was on the under myself(watched the first 3 innings then had to go somewhere). Everytime I updated my phone there were runners on some base or another...Great call on the Mets!

Thanks Orangemonk. Hope it was for you as well....:shake:

YesSir - Considering NY scored 5 runs fairly early and got Carpeneter out of there indeed. Who would have thought that would happen and we would see a 6-1 final. Thats why I dont in any sport stray from remembering the goal is beat the number not caap or care how the game is going to play out. My motto is the RIGHT SIDE ALWAYS WINS. 7 runs with such poor pitching was a gift for sure...Sorry for the ramble...Happy you hit....:cheers:

Back