On My B.A.R. Ish...Gimme Your Top 6

Not sure whether you are talking who should be ranked in the top 6 or who the top six teams are ... two different questions ...

Alabama

Washington
Louisville
Clemson
Michigan

TOSU

Power rankings or where they should be ranked? Guess I'll do both.

PR:
Alabama
Michigan
Louisville
Washington
Ohio State
Clemson

Ranking:

Alabama
Michigan
Washington
Clemson
Louisville
Ohio St

I would say sorta of like last year if you were on CFB Playoff committee how you would rank.

I think that is what Twink is getting at.

I would say sorta of like last year if you were on CFB Playoff committee how you would rank.

Got it. Twink posts like my wife talks to me. She has very specific thoughts in her head, but only verbalizes vague generalities. Guess I need to be better at mind reading

No Nebraska, WVU or Baylor is interesting, at least in the top 6. I don't think any of those 3 are better than the ones we all listed, but they are undefeated teams in P5 conferences. Looking at the undefeateds, Clemson, Washington, WVU and Nebraska have fairly "losable" games. Michigan should roll, but it is a rivalry game and Mich St has owned them in recent history, so while it would be pretty surprising for MSU to win, I can't consider it impossible. Baylor should also beat Texas, but who knows in that conference. Could be an elimination weekend for sure. Clemson fans will go nuts if they lose to FSU and Louisville is ranked ahead of them in the playoff ranks

Ok, if I were on playoff committee

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Michigan
4. Washington
5. Boise State
6. Nebraska

Ya I guess shunning west virginia from top 6 might be a mistake based on schedule but no way I could put Baylor above Wmich let alone any of the others on my list with their resume.

Seems like we would all have it the same if it was strictly based on committee, they're obviously taking undefeated teams from P5 conferences first. I ranked mine taking into account what I perceive to be the best teams in order...of course Clemson should be above Louisville but my perception is that if they played 10 times on a neutral field, Ville would be greater than .500 in those.

No Nebraska, WVU or Baylor is interesting, at least in the top 6. I don't think any of those 3 are better than the ones we all listed, but they are undefeated teams in P5 conferences. Looking at the undefeateds, Clemson, Washington, WVU and Nebraska have fairly "losable" games. Michigan should roll, but it is a rivalry game and Mich St has owned them in recent history, so while it would be pretty surprising for MSU to win, I can't consider it impossible. Baylor should also beat Texas, but who knows in that conference. Could be an elimination weekend for sure. Clemson fans will go nuts if they lose to FSU and Louisville is ranked ahead of them in the playoff ranks

But it won't matter when Clemson doesn't lose again, plays in the ACCCG and wins. Everyone cannot win out.

Not gonna defend Minny or go crazy saying rutgers is anything much more than shitty ... but when you play the Washington D, Michigan D, Ohio State D in the first few weeks ... ranked 15, 1, and 5 respectively ... you might see some better offensive numbers going forward. In other words, while shitty, the Rutgers offense probably isn't as shitty as most people think

Clemson
Bam
L'Ville

Michigan

West Virginia
Washington

Needs to be substance in the schedule you have already played to this point.

I just noticed you seemed to tier them.

Louisville Opponents records 27-24

Michigan Opponents records 28-23

Michigan has beaten 3 top 25 teams and UL has beaten 1 and has a loss.

Doesn't make much sense to be honest.

UM beat unranked Colorado and PSU, no? PSU certainly wasn't ranked at the time. I'll take the thumping of Free Shoes and a close loss at Clemson at the moment. Lot of moving parts, though and a game left in colombus.

I'd imagine the winner of the Ohio state Michigan game is in the playoff. So top sixes today mean nothing - just fun.

Actually Colorado is #23 and PSU is #24...

And Wisconsin is #11

Look up facts first bud before putting 1 loss teams in playoff.

I wouldn't be using the top 25 as some sort of barometer. There is a 2 loss team ranked, while another 2 loss team that beat them got one more vote then SMU. Like our posts here, its all subjective

Trust me, the last thing I look at is subjective rankings.

I was just proving a point of sorts. Many talking heads think UM has played some soft schedule when really they have not.

Trust me, the last thing I look at is subjective rankings.

I was just proving a point of sorts. Many talking heads think UM has played some soft schedule when really they have not.
many think this

i think the big deal is that the 1st weekend was the wild wild west

then OOC UM got Colly(scheduled whenever, still power5) and Hawaii......and that UM has left AA once this year

agree or disagree is irrelevant, but that is the hangup:shake2:

UW schedule has been soft as shit (although going to Autzen and doing what they did, and destroying Stanford, still very impressive regardless of those team status') but I still think they are the 2nd best team in the trenches behind Bama in the country...my top 6 is based on what I've seen, thus Ville in there. I almost prefer WVU to Clemson but not quite yet.

It's safe to say the committee would have Bama, Clemson, Michigan and UW in there at the moment...then the rest.

Whats the deal with the WMU stuff?They beat NW by a point because nw fumbled out the end zone on a very questionable call. Just a reminder that nebraska absolutely buttfucked that same NW team.

Who has MSU this weekend at home over Michigan? Damn they suck, but that jersey they'll be looking at come Saturday can change things in a hurry. They hongry.

Whats the deal with the WMU stuff?They beat NW by a point because nw fumbled out the end zone on a very questionable call. Just a reminder that nebraska absolutely buttfucked that same NW team.
You mean? You mean why is PJ makjng rounds or the staff?

Back