OK fellas, let's talk CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
This thread is for Champions League discussions - MATCHDAY 1...

Any relevant newspaper clips or thoughts are welcome....

:cheers:

hey Rex. I'll join the thread tomorrow, we should have a blast this week already. May last season repeat itself, I wouldn't object (40 units of profit overall, not all posted unfortunately).

will add input tonite! very excited about this session. I already know which one i'll be pounding

Real Madrid -1.25 @ 1.90

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Riley to ref Milan-Benfica[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=174>
Sunday 16 September, 2007
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=456 colSpan=2><HR noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Controversial English referee Mike Riley has been assigned to Milan-Benfica, while Eric Braamhaar takes Olympiakos-Lazio.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Champions League 2007-08 kicks off on Tuesday evening and two Serie A sides enter the fray.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]This morning UEFA announced that Riley will officiate Milan’s opener with Portuguese side Benfica at San Siro.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Premier League figure was at the centre of controversy last week when Albania were furious at his decisions in their slender Euro 2008 qualifying defeat to Holland.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Braamhaar is no stranger to scandal either, as earlier this year he was spotted ‘celebrating’ an Ajax goal in their 5-1 win at PSV Eindhoven.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]The Dutch referee insisted he was merely pleased to realise he had made the right decision in the move that took the scoreline to 4-1 and then publicly apologised to PSV.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Italian whistleblower Matteo Trefoloni is also in action for the Champions League, as he will officiate the game between Olympique Marseille and Besiktas.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Olympiakos-Lazio: Eric Braamhaar (Hol)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan-Benfica: Mike Riley (Eng)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Porto-Liverpool: Lubos Michel (Slk)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Marsiglia-Besiktas: Matteo Trefoloni (Ita)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Chelsea-Rosenborg: Laurent Duhamel (Fra)
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Schalke 04-Valencia: Jan W. Wegereef (Hol)[/FONT]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

31_8_50cl1.jpg

Champions League Group Stage Preview:

Group A: Liverpool, Porto, Marseille, Besiktas
Premier League giants Liverpool take on Porto, Marseille and Besiktas in Group A of the 2007/2008 Champions League. There isn’t much history between these clubs which makes this a fascinating and somewhat unpredictable group.
Group B: Chelsea, Valencia, Schalke, Rosenborg
Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea take on Valencia, Schalke and Rosenborg in a tricky group. Rosenborg are unlikely to be more than spectators but both Schalke and Valencia will be fighting hard for qualification and matches between these two sides could easily be the highlight of the group.
Chelsea vs Valencia also promises to be a tasty fixture, and overall this group will have good football to watch and will definitely be more interesting than Group A.
Group C: Real Madrid, Werder Bremen, Lazio, Olympiakos
In Group C, Real Madrid take on Werder Bremen, Lazio and Olympiakos in a very competitive and open group. While [COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Real [/FONT][COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Madrid[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] will be expected to qualify as group winners, any of the 3 remaining teams could end up as #2, even Olympiakos (although that’s an outside shout).
The big tussle will be between Lazio and Bremen and both clubs are capable of beating Real Madrid at home.
Group D: AC Milan. Benfica, Celtic, Shakhtar Donetsk
Group D sees two rivalries from the last season resurrected as Benfica and Celtic meet again in the group phase and Celtic come face to face with last season’s 2nd round opponents and eventual winners AC Milan.
While you’d expect Milan to top their group it’s by no means a guarantee, especially with Ronaldo injured. Any of the three teams could win the group - the only sure thing is that it will be fiercely contested and a close thing at the end.
Milan, Celtic and Shakhtar Donetsk have featured in the group stages together once before in the 2004/2005 Champions League.
Group E: Barcelona, Lyon, Stuttgart, Rangers
Barcelona are favourites to win in a group that includes French champions Lyon, German champions Stuttgart and Rangers. Lyon’s aura has diminished in the past two seasons and I don’t see them as a sure bet for qualifying out of this group.
Stuttgart could be a surprise package this season - and as far as Rangers are concerned, I’d like to see them do well but it’s unlikely considering the opposition they’re up against.
Group F: Manchester United, Roma, Sporting Lisbon, Dinamo Kiev
Group F sees Manchester United go up against Roma, Sporting Lisbon and Dinamo Kiev. It’ll be interesting to see the Man Utd - Roma rivalry from last year play itself out and you can bet your house on it that Roma will be an improved side to what we saw last season (throughout the season and not just from Old Trafford).
In fact, if [COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Manchester [/FONT][COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]United[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] can’t get their goals (and they’ve struggled to do so this season), Roma can easily pip them to 1st spot.
Group G: Inter Milan, PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow, Fenerbache
Group G sees Serie A’s run-away champions Inter Milan take on PSV Eindhoven, CSKA Moscow and Fenerbahce. It’s not an ‘easy’ group but one that a top team like [COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif][COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Inter [/FONT][COLOR=#880615! important][FONT=verdana, sans-serif]Milan[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] should safely negotiate, except that they showed an annoying tendency last season to slip up at the most inopportune of times.
CSKA’s experience from last season will serve them well this time around, and they can give PSV a run for their money for the 2nd spot.
Group H: Arsenal, Sevilla, Steaua Bucharest, Slavia Prague
The Arsenal - Sevilla matches will be a delight to watch, although both teams should have no trouble in qualifying from Group H.
The big question here will be whether Arsenal or Sevilla qualify 1st from this group - and we might not have to wait long for an answer with Arsenal facing Sevilla at the Emirates for the first game.

<HR>
Marseille Ol. - Besiktas
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301167/report=pr.html

Porto FC - Liverpool
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301168/report=pr.html

Chelsea - Rosenborg Trondheim
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301169/report=pr.html

Schalke 04 - Valencia FC
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301170/report=pr.html

Real Madrid - Bremen
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301171/report=pr.html

Olympiakos Piraeus - Lazio Roma
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301172/report=pr.html

Milan AC - Benfica Lisbon
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301173/report=pr.html
wow!! Rui costa will come back again

Donetsk Shakhtar - Celtic Glasgow
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=15105/match=301174/report=pr.html
from..uefa.com

no bet now !
i'll bet before the match or LIVE bet ..
BUT I AM FEELING LIKE Schalke 04

Bremen are missing a shit load of good players, and Schuster knows what to expect. Madrid should win that one at home.

Liverpool are the much better team than Porto, but Porto are a pretty tough team at home. Like Liverpool and the tie as insurance.

buffalo bill,
thanks for that heads up, good to know the smaller details of the match, refs can be a little bit more bias for some certain teams

Some thoughts about the 1st day in C.L.’s games.
Milan-Benfica.
Milan is the title holder and the heavy name in this clash. Very experienced team with good Coach and quality players. Star player Kaka is main weapon for Rossoneri and by his amazing play, inspires his teammates.
Benfica changed head Coach three weeks ago and Spaniard Camacho took over after Santos loses his job. The third placed last season Benfica, expected weaker this season. This is the bigger challenge for Camacho and his team.
Milan is the big favorite here, but the prices around 1,35 are not flavored. Better option is the over 2,5 around 2,00 for even money.

Chelsea-Rosenborg.
Poor Rosenborg against the giant from London. In Asian handicap by 1,5 Chelsea is still clear favorite.

Porto-Liverpool.
This Rafa’s Liverpool, is the best of the last 20 years. Very strong and quality squad with excellent coaching by Rafa.
Porto sold some good players like Anderson and searching the appropriate style to get used to.
Under 2,5 is the best selection in the right price at 1,90.

Marseille-Besictas.
My favorite team in Europe is Marseille. But when you deal your best player, Ribery, how to convince your fans, that you have ambitions in this tournament?
Besictas is young and good organized team, with good defensive style.
Under 2,5 goals.

Olympiakos-Lazio
No spectators in the game, because last year Greek fans threw a lot of things in the pitch. Many new faces in Greek side and no clear picture about their potentials.
Lazio is strong team with good forwards and solid defense.
It is open game.

Real Madrid-Werder
Very offensive mind teams. Expect a very easy over 2,5 around to 1,70. Madrid is scoring machine in the first three rounds in Spain.

Schalke-Valencia.
Very tough game between the best teams of the group. At this moment German side has good psychology, after 1-1 draw at Munich against Bayern.
Spaniards are always very dangerous, especially in counter attacks.

Shakhtar-Celtic.
The Ukraine team is very underestimate. They are fast and very talented team, with many offensive options. Forwards Lucarelli, Brandao and the young with Blondie hairs, are very strong. Also the Mexican Castillo is creative and makes things happen.
Celtic faced lot troubles when visited Russian Spartak in qual. Round. Against Sakhtar if they have the same approach of the game, they loose for sure.
Home win in price around 2,00.

My best picks are
Porto-Liverpool under 2,5
Madrid-Werder over 2,5
Sakhtar home win.

:cheers:

:moose:

Liverpool
Liverpool have had agreat start to the season and should be primed for this. They have had some very good runs in the CL over the last few years and as always have started really well in the group games. The addition of Torres up front has rally benefited their forward line and he should be fresh for this after he and Gerrard were rested for most of the game on the weekend. Defensively they are very good and and provide little opportunities for the other side to score. Liverpool to win this and kick another good run in the CL

Real Madrid -1.5
Domestically, Real Madrid have begun in impressive fashion and played some entertaining football. They will be confident of a comfortable victory judging by how poorly Bremen played to scrape through against Dinamo Zagreb. Their problems are compounded by the absence of injuries to several key players and Madrid should win this easily

Milan over 2.5
Milan won this last year and will look to start the new CL season with a victory here. They rested several players like Kaka over the weekend and they should be good things to win this, however one glaring weakness that they have is a lack of pace in the backline. While Milan should score at least a couple of goals, Benfica have some speedy flankers who could cause some problems for the Milanese
<!-- / message -->

remember

Manchester Utd vs Chelsea this weekend

I think Chelsea are psychological fatigued. Having been shut out to Villa a few weeks back then a disallowed goal on the weekend, then missing Drogba for even longer...this team right now needs some sort of win.

I know Dynamo Kiev is one of those darkhorse teams but i seriously doubt they can really stop Roma. The Romans are just playing sexy football and I don't know they cannot get a 2 goal victory. Totti is playing like he wants to be footballer of the year. The most attacking minded Italian club, great options all over the place with pace and power. really like them to kickoff their campaign on a positive.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=461 colSpan=2>
whitebox.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD width=461 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR><TD width=461 colSpan=2><HR noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Carletto issues Final demand[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=174>
Tuesday 18 September, 2007
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=461 colSpan=2><HR noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has set his sights on reaching the Champions League Final as the Rossoneri’s European defence kicks off tonight.

The Diavolo take on Benfica at the San Siro looking to put last weekend’s 1-1 draw with Siena behind them and pick up where they left off in Athens last May.

It seems that Anceotti is likely to field the same 11 that triumphed in the European Super Cup against Sevilla with the biggest doubt over midfield star Andrea Pirlo.

“Pirlo hasn’t been training because of a calf problem,” Ancelotti admitted. “If he doesn’t make it, Emerson or Cristian Brocchi will take his place.

“Everyone else is fully fit and there are no problems with Kaka’s knee. As I have said in the past, the attack doesn’t depend on the names or the number of strikers, but rather we rely on going forward at pace.

“The Champions League is one of our most important ojectives alongside the Club World Championship. There’s a unique feel to the tournament.”

Ancelotti must first negotiate Scottish giants Celtic - who took Milan to extra-time in last year’s last 16 – and Cristiano Lucarelli’s Shakhtar Donetsk as well as Benfica, but he won’t accept anything less than a place in Moscow’s Final.

“It’s difficult to repeat your success in this tournament, but we want to get to the Final. We haven’t started well in Serie A, but we haven’t been able to get going yet.”

One familiar face in the opposition ranks is Manuel Rui Costa, who left the San Siro last summer to finish his career in Lisbon.

“Benfica are a side with a great tradition and an attacking style.

"Rui Costa deserves a mention alone as he was a great servant at Milan and the fact that he is playing at this level at his age is testimony to his professionalism.”
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Hungry Crespo ready for Turkey[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=174>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=461 colSpan=2><HR noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Inter hitman Hernan Crespo opened his account for the season against Catania last weekend and has developed a taste for goals.

The Argentine striker scored after just 15 minutes against the Elefanti and his excitement was clear for all to see in his wild celebration.

Crespo is ready to start against Turkish champions Fenerbahce tomorrow and cannot wait for the chance to make his mark on Europe’s biggest stage.

“My hunger for goals is insatiable, but luckily I started to feed my appetite against Catania,” he told www.inter.it.

“This will be a tough trip, but at the same time I am relaxed because I know how good this Inter side is. I don’t know much about Fenerbahce except that they have Roberto Carlos and Mateja Kezman.”

The Nerazzurri’s build-up to the game has been dominated by a defensive shortage, which will see new recruit Nelson Rivas thrown in at the deep end, but Crespo believes in the man nicknamed Tyson.

“I trust in Rivas,” he stressed. “If he was bought by a big side like Inter it means that he must be a quality player. He didn’t expect to play so soon, but surely he will want to prove himself.”

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Moratti vents Cristian rage[/FONT]</TD><TD vAlign=bottom width=174>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=461 colSpan=2><HR noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=280>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]President Massimo Moratti has criticised the injured Cristian Chivu on the eve of Inter’s Champions League opener against Turkish side Fenerbahce.

The Nerazzurri have set their sights on European domination this term after falling to Valencia in the last 16 last time around.

A miserable night at the Mestalla ended in ignominy as a brawl flared between the two sides. The fracas has left a lasting mark as the Beneamata are without three suspended stars.

Nicolas Burdisso, Ivan Cordoba and Douglas Maicon are all banned as a result of their actions in Valencia and, with Marco Materazzi injured, Inter are facing a shortage of defenders.

Chivu had been expected to steady the ship alongside new boy Nelson Rivas, but the Romanian star injured his shoulder in an international friendly against Germany.

“Chivu shouldn’t be missing this game,” Moratti raged. “He knew that we were without suspended players and that he wasn’t just important but necessary.

“In truth, if I were him I would have skipped the Germany game – it’s just a matter of putting the club first.”

French midfielder Patrick Vieira is also set to miss out after aggrevating an existing injury while playing for Les Bleus, but Moratti believes he can be excused.

“Vieira is a very different matter,” he explained. “He called me and explained, so he is forgiven. He played in two important games and that decision was made by the French Coach.

“We made it clear after the first game where we stood, but Raymond Domenech picked him all the same.”

A stern test lies in wait at Fenerbahce’s intimidating Sukuru Saracoglu Stadium where the reinforced Turkish giants await under the guidance of Brazilian Coach Zico.

“This is our toughest challenge,” admitted the Inter chief. “I saw Japan under Zico and they moved really well. The way the squad worked as a unit was perfect.

“They have bought strong players in addition to Roberto Carlos and it will be a hostile atmopshere. I’m tense, but not through fear because I believe in the side we will have out there. It’s just the nerves before you get started.”

Inter squad: Toldo, Julio Cesar, Orlandoni; Zanetti, Maxwell, Rivas, Samuel, Esposito, Federici; Stankovic, Figo, Jimenez, Dacourt, Cambiasso, Solari, Bolzoni, Puccio; Ibrahimovic, Crespo, Suazo

so far got this in

Real Madrid -1.25 @ 1.90 $500 to win $400
Shakhtar -0.5 @ 2.025 $300 to win $307.50 (SYSTEM PLAY)
Roma -1.25 @ 1.95 $300 to win $285

Leans:
Chelsea -2 @ 2.075
Schalke/Valencia Draw

Olympiakos (+0.25 @ 1.71) 5 units

Olympiakos play this game in front of an empty stadium (no crowd) but they're underestimated here. They cannot be an underdog to Lazio at this point, Lazio are nothing but a tactical bunch, no skill or finesse at all. Perhaps Olympiakos aren't that great either (lost Castillo and Rivaldo in the summer, but brought in Galetti, Lua Lua, Kovacevic, Archubi, etc). I just don't see a reason for Lazio to be favored here, and have to take this price on the home team.
Taking Olympiakos to win @ 2.82 for a unit as well.

Shakhtar (2.00) 7 units
Shakhtar -1,5 (3.70) 2 units

One of the strongest bets tonight for me. Celtic are a jekyll/hyde team in Europe when it comes to home /away matches. Shakthar are a strong bunch, finally matured enough to make an impact in Europe. The Ukrainans are a stronger team in my eyes, fair odds would be 1.70.

Liverpool (2.50) 3 units

Not a fan call, but listening to the Portuguese friends, they're far from impressed by this Porto. Furthermore, Rafa has more solutions (offensively) than ever, and the defense looks strong. Porto could lack that offensive impact against a team like Liverpool, and knowing how Reds play in Europe, they can always score on anyone. A draw is very likely as well.

Real Madrid -1,5 (2.10) 5 units

Definitely not a fan of "the most obvious" bets in the world, but I can't see Werder coping with Real here. I'm as anti Real as it goes, but it seems Schuster has timed their form well, after struggling with Lokomotiv and Hannover in the preseason Real are playing quite well with the start of Primera, and now against Werder, who are definitely a disappointment this season, combine injuries with poor form and you've got a very anemic team with a lot of holes in the back. Real should win.

Leans (no plays): Chelsea-Rosenborg under 3
Schalke - Valencia draw.

GL :cheers:

Hi gents...

You guys have got me interested in the Milan OVER.... I am leaning DRAW in Lazio/Olympiakos....

OVER in Madrid looks like it's got us all enthralled.... and if Liverpool continues to defend like it has under Benitez in CL games the last few years, hard to go wrong with UNDER in Porto...

some late money going onto Olympiacos, they are now slightly favored.

Money is also going towards Porto, Pool now up to 2.37

Aight fellas... Here's what I came up with...

Liverpool/Porto - Me thinks the Portugese side would be content with a draw but even if they get down 1, I don't forsee them trying to do anything silly with the attack - Liverpool has a solid side and a great coach and I just don't see more than 2 goals scored here. My play was on UNDER 2 flat at one shop and UNDER 2.5 -190 at another...

Besiktas and Marselle is a game between the two upstarts of the group. Should be well contested. Because of my (admitted) lack of knowledge of the two, I followed a friend who knows more than I and made a half-bet on DRAW at plus 230.... All other plays are a full unit...

This is the Champions League and I sure don't see four goals being scored in ANY of these games (surely it will happen) but if they get to four at Stamford Bridge then I'll pay to see it. Rosenberg supposedly sucks but like I said, this is the CL - and I expect to see a prideful performance. Perhaps a 1-0 or 2-0 loss? UNDER 3 -125 for me.

Passing Valencia/Schalke. Should be perhaps the most entertaining and meaningful match of the day, when talking in terms of possible qualification. Differing opinions from very sharp minds that I talk to here. Going to watch the tape tonight when ESPNDeportes shows it.

Lazio/Olympiakos is another toughie to figure out. Empty stadium, little atmosphere... expect it to be hard for either side to be properly motivated (compared to the other raucous places).... so thinking possibly 0-0 or 1-1 - value in the DRAW at plus 210... I bit :)

Everyone and their mom is on OVER in Madrid. I also fell into that trap so GL to us all...

I also went OVER at the San Siro. Had a dream Benfica scored the first goal VERY EARLY, like 5 mins in or less - then Milan asserted itself and came back to win... I expect 2-1 or 3-1, but the OVER at 2.5 plus money was attractive enough for me to go fishing....

Also riding the forum train (and a respected friend who really plowed in) on Shaktar Donetsk - I guess Celtic is a really poor road side and at basically even money, you have to think the value is on the hosts...

Seven plays. Fade, follow or get the fuck out of the way.

This is the equivalent of the first day of March Madness for me (those who have me on messenger, check out the away message, hahaha)....

Going to Outback for a big ass steak and to watch three or four of these matches live.... CHEERS and GL to all!!!!

ok all bets locked in

Real Madrid -1.25 @ 1.90 $500 to win $400
Shakhtar -0.5 @ 2.025 $300 to win $307.50 (SYSTEM PLAY)
Roma -1.25 @ 1.95 $300 to win $285
Schalke vs Valencia Draw @ 3.20 $150 to win $330
Olympiacos ML @ 2.62 $150 to win $243

I just realized I should've posted my plays here...Mike can you move my post from another topic to here so I don't post after the kickoff...thanks...

btw Porto penalty...1-0

wow!!
<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1189392263 align=middle bgColor=#ffffff><TD class=s1bg>8'</TD><TD>1HT</TD><TD class=inbg id=zd_1409392403 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=right>Shakhtar Donetsk</TD><TD id=bf_1409392403 onmouseover="style.background='#FFBBFF';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #ffbbff; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1189392263.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#ffffff'" bgColor=#ffff00>2 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_1409392403 align=left>Celtic</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

look like easy for everyone!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18>Champions League - Group A</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 21:13</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>FC Porto</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Liverpool</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Marseille</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Besiktas</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#111111><TD colSpan=4 height=4></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18> Champions League - Group B</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 21:13</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Chelsea</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Rosenborg</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Schalke</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Valencia</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#111111><TD colSpan=4 height=4></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18> Champions League - Group C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 21:13</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Olympiakos Piraeus</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Lazio</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Real Madrid</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Werder Bremen</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#111111><TD colSpan=4 height=4></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18> Champions League - Group D</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 21:13</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>AC Milan</TD><TD align=middle width=50>2 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Benfica</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
28'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Shakhtar Donetsk</TD><TD align=middle width=50>2 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Celtic</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #555555"><TD align=middle colSpan=3>Match Stats</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD></TD><TD>Real Madrid</TD><TD>Werder Bremen</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Shots (on Goal)</TD><TD>11(4)</TD><TD>7(4)</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Fouls</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Corner Kicks</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Offsides</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Time of Possession</TD><TD>64%</TD><TD>36%</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Yellow Cards</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Red Cards</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Saves</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LIKE MADRID WAS PLAYING BETTER 1ST HALF

<TABLE class=tablehead cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #555555"><TD align=middle colSpan=3>Match Stats</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD></TD><TD>Real Madrid</TD><TD>Werder Bremen</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Shots (on Goal)</TD><TD>11(4)</TD><TD>7(4)</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Fouls</TD><TD>6</TD><TD>9</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Corner Kicks</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Offsides</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Time of Possession</TD><TD>64%</TD><TD>36%</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Yellow Cards</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Red Cards</TD><TD>0</TD><TD>0</TD></TR><TR class=evenrow align=right><TD align=left>Saves</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

LIKE MADRID WAS PLAYING BETTER 1ST HALF

yep, as expected. But not THAT better. Bremen could've taken the lead as well, Madrid defense is slow.

Back