OK fellas, let's talk CHAMPIONS LEAGUE...

why is he frustrated, I'm not watching the game.

Benitez is just frustrated at the way Pool is defending set pieces. Quaresma is jsut finding open players.

Honestly Satyr, Liverpool looks very shaken, doesn't look really comfortable. Gerrard doesnt look like himself due to the Toe, Carra is a little shakey. They seriously need some creativity in the middle. Porto is dominating the wings.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=331 bgColor=#666666 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18>Champions League - Group A</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 22:12</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>FC Porto</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Liverpool</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Marseille</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Besiktas</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#111111><TD colSpan=4 height=4></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18> Champions League - Group B</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 22:12</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Chelsea</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Rosenborg</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Schalke</TD><TD align=middle width=50>0 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Valencia</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#111111><TD colSpan=4 height=4></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18> Champions League - Group C</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 22:12</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Olympiakos Piraeus</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Lazio</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Real Madrid</TD><TD align=middle width=50>1 - 1</TD><TD width=118>Werder Bremen</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#111111><TD colSpan=4 height=4></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=title colSpan=4 height=18> Champions League - Group D</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#333333><TD class=match-light width=45 height=18> 22:12</TD><TD class=match-light align=right width=286 colSpan=3>September 18 </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#cfcfcf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>AC Milan</TD><TD align=middle width=50>2 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Benfica</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#dfdfdf><TD width=45 height=18>
flash.gif
69'</TD><TD align=right width=118>Shakhtar Donetsk</TD><TD align=middle width=50>2 - 0</TD><TD width=118>Celtic</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Benitez is just frustrated at the way Pool is defending set pieces. Quaresma is jsut finding open players.

Honestly Satyr, Liverpool looks very shaken, doesn't look really comfortable. Gerrard doesnt look like himself due to the Toe, Carra is a little shakey. They seriously need some creativity in the middle. Porto is dominating the wings.

well mate, Porto isn't just any team, and playing away...so some comfort there...we'll improve. Stevie needs to get 100% healthy first.

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" borderColor=#dbddf7 cellSpacing=1 width=472 align=center border=1><TBODY><TR id=tr_1189392150 align=middle bgColor=#eeeeee><TD id=zd_6739392823 style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff80ff" align=right>Marseille</TD><TD id=bf_6739392823 onmouseover="style.background='#B5FFB5';style.cursor='hand'" style="BACKGROUND: #b5ffb5; CURSOR: hand" onclick="window.open('http://spbo.com/zl/1189392150.htm','','width=520,height=180,top=100,left=100,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes');" onmouseout="style.background='#eeeeee'">1 - 0</TD><TD id=kd_6739392823 align=left>Besiktas JK </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

SHIT!

Sorry to hear that Mike, I cashed in well tonight (also had a few doubles), overall a great day for me. Anyways, we move on to tomorrow soon. Hope you have a better day then.

:cheers: let's do it.

5-1-1 for me.... great goal by Benfica for the cheese late... and it was a good day overall.... :)

back tomorrow for more UEFA CL winners/losers jaja

Back for more on Wednesday...

Lyon and Barcelona will be the game that I will likely watch the most, as it will be in English haha... In all seriousness, it should be competitive. Barca has played in two scoreless draws in its three domestic matches and is not in top form at this point. The French side has the advantage of being a little more in-season and has tradtionally performed well outside of Lyon (eight wins and a draw in its last 14 road matches). I think there is value in the DRAW - perhaps it finishes 2-2? Playing DRAW and OVER 2.5 -110... Half-bets on each.

Rangers are a slight favorite at home against the German champions. But Stuttgart has started off slow in 07-08 and is ninth in the Bundesliga at this point. They got a win last time out and are starting to round into form, but the Scottish hosts are my side here, despite some injuries. Rangers -1/2 plus 155 for a half bet.

Dynamo Kiev are third in the Ukranian league, seven points back of Shaktar Donestsk (the most impressive of winners yesterday)... but Roma is in as fine a form as any team in the competition at this point, and after giving up what seemed like a goal a minute in Manchester last season, will be eager to get three points in their initial group match. Playing at home should help. No bet for me because of the price but I expect Roma to win by a goal.

Plenty of value on the draw tonight in Lisbon. Sporting are without Brazilians Pedro Silva and Derlei, who both have knee injuries, while United are still missing Owen Hargreaves and Gary Neville. Sir Alex Ferguson does have Wayne Rooney available, however, yet faces a dilemma up front with neither Rooney, Louis Saha or Carlos Tévez fully fit. United has won just twice in its last 14 away matches in the Champions League - and has yet to score twice in a game this term!

Sir Alex, whose charges won 1-0 at Everton FC on Saturday, is also missing Mikaël Silvestre, Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea, Ji-Sung Park and Ben Foster. Sporting beat Inter in its first match last year before dropping to last in its group. Don't be surprised here. Playing DRAW for a half-unit at plus 220 and Lisbon plus 1/2 goal -115 for another half-unit.

Roberto Mancini is being forced to reshape his Inter defence as Marco Materazzi has a thigh injury and Cristian Chivu is out with a shoulder problem, while Nicolás Burdisso, Maicon and Iván Córdoba are all suspended. Javier Zanetti will drop back from a midfield also missing Patrick Vieira because of a thigh injury, and Colombian Nelson Rivas will make his Inter debut in the most testing of circumstances. Inter defeated Calcio Catania 2-0 over the weekend.

Zico, who is likely to field Roberto Carlos against his former club, has slight doubts over midfielders Deniz Barış and Tümer Metin due to groin and knee injuries respectively, yet the main question is one of formation.

Fenerbahçe's usual 4-4-1-1 formation was replaced by a 3-5-2 on Saturday although the 1-1 home draw with struggling Rizespor suggests the experiment may be short-lived.

Inter is certainly the group favorite, but it's tough to get three points on the road. DRAW plus 210 for me.

Vagner Love is the only real threat for the Russian champions when they travel to Holland. I favor PSV because the Dutch champs are playing better at this point. CSKA Moscow hasn't even played at all since September 2nd!!! Meanwhile, PSV is 3-0-1 in four matches thus far in league play. This is my big bet of the day, a 2-unit play, at minus-1/2 minus 115.

The 2-time UEFA Cup champs travel to north London for a battle with Premiership leaders Arsenal. Yes, the Gunners lost Henry to Barca but they have played well thus far domestically (check the standings for proof) and look poised to take a positive step in the CL as well. Sevilla is maturing as a team and they obviously know how to win international fixtures, as evidenced by those trophies the last two seasons. But they're stepping out of the frying pan and into the fire with this match. Arsenal has just a little too much firepower. Arsenal at plus-money (+115) offers great value and I bet it for a unit.

I don't know much about the two underdog teams in the group. Playing ina small 19,000 seat full house gives Prague an advantage - their qualifiying win over Ajax was as impressive as it was stunning. While Slavia are unbeaten after six games and sit atop the Czech top flight, Steaua's domestic form has trailed off horribly in recent weeks. Sunday's goalless home draw against FC Rapid Bucureşti was their third match without a win or a goal! The play is on Slavia Prague -1/2 plus 125 for a unit. Debating upping it; would welcome advice in the next hour or so!

GL today!

As most of you know, a lot of this info is readily available at UEFA.com; some of the content is copy-and-paste right from there.... so T-Mike told me to attribute it to them... which I am doing now, lol....

Fuck. Can't believe I didn't post my Arsenal-Sevilla over 2.5 play. I will count it however, because I both took it myself (with real money) and posted it on another website (and forum). You can ask via PM to verify if you want.

Just realized I forgot to post it here! :(

And yes, I would have counted a losing bet as well, already did a few times in a similar position.

Cheers.

Back