Ohio State Fans, We Going to the Ship Baby!!!

i dont exactly "want" to play LSU...but out of what is left i guess playing them would be most fitting. i think we match up a HELL of a lot better. i dont want to face another spread open offense like wvu, usc, etc.

know what i mean?

I think this is interesting from a matchup standpoint.

Of the teams left, LSU and USC are probably the 2 fastest in the country. USC has no shot to play, you cant lose to fuken stanford as -40 favorites and play in the MNC.

The spread option you speak of is very much part of the LSU offense when Perriloux/Flynn play QB so that is what I don't really understand.

UGA would prob have the most traditional offense of the teams available.

However, without a healthy Dorsey, the middle of LSU aint the same. The young WR's havent really stepped up enough and the 10 rb's they have had an underachieving yr (sans Hester)

I think this is interesting from a matchup standpoint.

Of the teams left, LSU and USC are probably the 2 fastest in the country. USC has no shot to play, you cant lose to fuken stanford as -40 favorites and play in the MNC.

The spread option you speak of is very much part of the LSU offense when Perriloux/Flynn play QB so that is what I don't really understand.

UGA would prob have the most traditional offense of the teams available.

However, without a healthy Dorsey, the middle of LSU aint the same. The young WR's havent really stepped up enough and the 10 rb's they have had an underachieving yr (sans Hester)
i think LSU plays more of that smashmouth upfront and dont spread it out as much at all opposed to the other teams listed. who knows, have to wait n see i guess

lsu is gonna lose outright and osu will win, said it once we won at the shoe. just a matter of time till it happens.

LSU has up to ten starters heavily dinged up

A long time to recover but a total darkness when it comes to knowing prior to the game who would be available

I'm really confused by this. What has OSU done to deserve a spot in this game? Their conference sucked, they beat nobody, and they had a really bad loss. They would have been eaten alive with an SEC schedule this year. This game is boring as fuck, I hate the BCS.

beat Penn State, Wisky, Michigan.........ALL ranked at one point in the season.

b10 conf does suck though.

go bucks

sample.jpg
I Love Her:smiley_acbe:

if osu dosen't deserve it because of "a bad loss" who does? which loss of the other teams deserves to be over looked? the only one I can even entertain an argument with is Mizzu losing 2 to OU.

LSU -5 is a sucker bet special for "public peep."

Vegas will once again clown the public piling on the Tiger train cause of what Florida did to OSU las year.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back