Ohio State Fans, We Going to the Ship Baby!!!

great everywhere except CTG. lol

i walked outside to my car tonight here in columbus and saw a few things on fire in the alley. i love it

Gotta admit I'm just being a JEALOUS BIATCH...tOSU gets first shot at the mythical NC...hell, UF had some AMAZINGLY lucky breaks when they won both times...BUT keep in mind Hawaii is gonna win tonight and go UNDEFEATED...:cheers:

Mully

Gotta admit I'm just being a JEALOUS BIATCH...tOSU gets first shot at the mythical NC...hell, UF had some AMAZINGLY lucky breaks when they won both times...BUT keep in mind Hawaii is gonna win tonight and go UNDEFEATED...:cheers:

Mully
i sure hope Hawaii does, i took their sorry asses. they look awful.

and i understand cuz if the situation was flipped in favor of ANY other team, i would be the same way.

:shake:

i sure hope Hawaii does, i took their sorry asses. they look awful.

and i understand cuz if the situation was flipped in favor of ANY other team, i would be the same way.

Yea...I got em too...on the end of some ML parlays...sucka bets...:smiley_acbe:

Hawaii defense killing us...:down2:

I cant wait for the SEC VS Big Ten, Same result as last year just a different team giving the beat down.

whys everyones jealousy meters so high? the best team in the counrty is is gonna win the national championship..this whole forum should be happy,,maybe put brutus on the front page or something,can u pull that off steed?,,something needsto be done to honor tOSU

whys everyones jealousy meters so high? the best team in the counrty is is gonna win the national championship..this whole forum should be happy,,maybe put brutus on the front page or something,can u pull that off steed?,,something needsto be done to honor tOSU
:cheers:

go bucks

sample.jpg

please god dont let tOSU or LSU play in the SHIP :prayer

Then who? West Virginia who just got beat by a 4-7 team? Kansas who didn't play a top 25 team until last week against Missouri? Georgia who has two losses? Virgina Tech? They were crushed by LSU.

truer words were never spoken. :cheers:

i hope we play LSU

Well 2 weeks ago I said the same thing when I thought LSU deserved a shot. I hope we play OSU as the other teams QBs would have eaten LSU up. I'm not saying IF LSU gets in they will dominate OSU Im just saying LSU matchs up better with OSU than any other top ten team.

As for wondering about all the hating etc it is obviously brought on by the comments year after year about THE Ohio State etc etc.

For the most controversial hate filled homer posters to cry about people commenting in THEIR thread is HILARIOUS.

Last year is over with I totally agree.

However, we dealt with the same venom from the same Big 10 homers last year when you demanded Michigan and OSU play for the national title.
You were wrong and NEVER admitted it just blamed a break and a bad game lol. IF you talk MAJOR shit just be prepared to deal with it is all.

LSU would be thrilled to back into the big game and if not we wish whoever gets the dream situation of playing the Buckeyes the best of luck.

Well 2 weeks ago I said the same thing when I thought LSU deserved a shot. I hope we play OSU as the other teams QBs would have eaten LSU up. I'm not saying IF LSU gets in they will dominate OSU Im just saying LSU matchs up better with OSU than any other top ten team.

As for wondering about all the hating etc it is obviously brought on by the comments year after year about THE Ohio State etc etc.

For the most controversial hate filled homer posters to cry about people commenting in THEIR thread is HILARIOUS.

Last year is over with I totally agree.

However, we dealt with the same venom from the same Big 10 homers last year when you demanded Michigan and OSU play for the national title.
You were wrong and NEVER admitted it just blamed a break and a bad game lol. IF you talk MAJOR shit just be prepared to deal with it is all.

LSU would be thrilled to back into the big game and if not we wish whoever gets the dream situation of playing the Buckeyes the best of luck.
i totally agree. im scared to death of facing another spread offense like illy, and LSU matches up way better. and there LSU won't "crush" tOSU, it is a good matchup.

as far as the whole shit talking and crying thing, im not sure what your talking about. seems like your pulling that outta somewhere the sun doesnt shine. you talk about "preparing to deal with it"....umm....DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPEND TO OHIO STATE LAST YEAR IN THE NC GAME? i think i can deal with anything after that kid.

people can come in here and say what they want. its a free forum, i encourage it. i actually love it, and feed off of it. so keep it coming...and...GL on getting in

Yeah, it'll be LSU and The Ohio State University.

The entire public and all their pets will pile on LSU like there's no tomorrow.

And, as usual, the public will get its f--ing arse kicked in this game by Vegas.

I cannot wait to pound OSU a few days before this kickoff......when the smart money will move this line.

DUMB MONEY = LSU
SMART MONEY = OSU

Just telling it like it is......not trying to upset anyone.

Yeah, it'll be LSU and The Ohio State University.

The entire public and all their pets will pile on LSU like there's no tomorrow.

And, as usual, the public will get its f--ing arse kicked in this game by Vegas.

I cannot wait to pound OSU a few days before this kickoff......when the smart money will move this line.

DUMB MONEY = LSU
SMART MONEY = OSU

Just telling it like it is......not trying to upset anyone.

i truely hope your right. i know for a fact public will be on LSU too...im interested to see the line move

if the line is +7 the dog will prob end up winning again outright.

not that I think TOSU beats LSU, just that the favorite aint been so hot in the NC

Steed-

Everyone is yapping the same garbage......LSU will demolish OSU just like Florida did.

This is music to the ears of anyone who is sharp and loves to fade the idiot public.

When is the game? Jan 7? Prepare to unload on OSU.

LSU is the wrong side in this one. Vegas knows it, and will, once again, clown the public. Hahahahahahahahaha

Steed-

Everyone is yapping the same garbage......LSU will demolish OSU just like Florida did.

This is music to the ears of anyone who is sharp and loves to fade the idiot public.

When is the game? Jan 7? Prepare to unload on OSU.

LSU is the wrong side in this one. Vegas knows it, and will, once again, clown the public. Hahahahahahahahaha
can't repeat my words enough. REGARDLESS of who we play we will be underdogs, and the whole "back door" philosophy of getting into the title game is strictly enough to turn people towards the favorite. i love fading the public and watching those reverse line moves go. game is quite some time away, i hope this rest doesnt haunt the bucks like it MIGHT of last year...

in any case....

GO BUCKS

:cheers:

STEED, why do you want to play LSU?

Want another crack at the SEC?

Think you matchup well with them?

LSU has plenty of knuckleheads on its team that could all do something stupid between now and gametime....and then get kicked off the team or not be allowed to play. This crap happens all the time in bowl season, and it is the best angle to fade.........bet against the public who is betting against the team with the star player out.

If LSU loses some stud players, then that could make Joe Schmuck Public pile on TOSU.....and we don't want that.

Cheers

STEED, why do you want to play LSU?

Want another crack at the SEC?

Think you matchup well with them?
i dont exactly "want" to play LSU...but out of what is left i guess playing them would be most fitting. i think we match up a HELL of a lot better. i dont want to face another spread open offense like wvu, usc, etc.

know what i mean?

:down2:

lets not crown anyone yet.

congrats OSU fans on going to the title again. Interesting who you will play, according to Lester, they are "UNDEFEATED IN REGULATION"

I agree with you 110%, i know this isn't baseball but everyone was ready to give the cleveland indians when they went up on a 3-1 lead on the red sox, not the same situation but same principle.

I hope tOSU gets it and gets payback from last year.

Back