Ohio @ Louisville Discussion

Line high because of the offseason hype for Lou...I was thinking 14 to 15 would have been correct and I probably would have still played it.

im not laying the 3 tds...

the possibility for the cards to be looking past this game is there but the quotes from the coaches and players say that they have to take ohio seriously and they are pointing to their upset win to start last year vs penn state... currently leaning on louisville tt over 40

locked in on the ville tt over 40... dont see them laying off the gas pedal... they want to start strong and make a splash to boost the bcs chances and ohio isnt stopping them

LV has only beat one IA team by more than 20 since 2010 (Temple last year, that line was only 16-17)

Don't know why Ohio can't play this game as close as teams like Rutgers (won by 3), UConn (lost by 3), USF (won by 2), Pitt (won by 10), Smiss (won by 4), FIU (won by 7), etc did last year. For fucks sake Syracuse beat them by 19 last year.

Ohio must bring A game as LV will be sky high emotionally, but I think Ohio has the tools to hang in the number.

locked in on the ville tt over 40... dont see them laying off the gas pedal... they want to start strong and make a splash to boost the bcs chances and ohio isnt stopping them
They pulled off the gas last Labor Day Weekend against KY...

Glad to see you win that.

So I guess I'm the last one to realize this is the year LV turns the corner and starts crushing people?

I thought Ohio play calling was beyond conservative for first 20 minutes or so. Ohio has some players to make things happen, but they never gave them much of a chance. Their D was just clearly outclassed.

LV has only beat one IA team by more than 20 since 2010 (Temple last year, that line was only 16-17)

Don't know why Ohio can't play this game as close as teams like Rutgers (won by 3), UConn (lost by 3), USF (won by 2), Pitt (won by 10), Smiss (won by 4), FIU (won by 7), etc did last year. For fucks sake Syracuse beat them by 19 last year.

Ohio must bring A game as LV will be sky high emotionally, but I think Ohio has the tools to hang in the number.

The teams you've mentioned that played Lou LY are all far better than Ohio. It simply was the man power capabilities of the athletes. Lou was ready to play at a highly ranked llevel. Now, as the season goes, we will soon see whether they can handle the better teams.
:shake:

Back