Oh well.............

Free

give me Football, or give me Death
Been getting my butt :spank: since the season opened....Let's see what today brings.....

DET +1 o/ Buff W

HOUSTON+13 o/ Dal (only if T.O. starts his shit ) L

ATL-3 o/ Giants L

RAMS +3 o/ Sea. (going agianst the grain here) W

TENN.+15 o/ Wash (too many pts) W

CARO +3 o/ Balto (just b/c I love Caro) W

T.B. +4.5 o/ Cinn. ( I think they come throught today with a win ) W

PHILA -3 o/ N.O. ( home team play here.) L

JETS -2.5 o/ Miami ( too many people on Miami...going opposite ) W

PITT -7 o/ K.C. ( Ben shows he still has it today) W

S.F.+10 o/ S.D. L

OCK +14 o/ Den (liking alot of the big dogs today) W

8-4 SO NOT BAD FOR ME THIS WEEK.....

MNF

ARI +10.5 o/ Chi W

My butt probably will take another :spank: so don't tail my picks....I suck at this.......

Last edited:
Thanks guys.....gltu 2.....hope we make it happen today!!!!!been outside all day painting my back yard fense.....missed most of my Eagles game but TG they are making a come back.....:smiley_acbe:

NOT A BAD DAY....WENT 8-4 SO FAR THIS WEEK.....HOPE I KEEP THIS UP....OR GET EVEN BETTER AS THE WEEKS GO ON......:wacka wacka:

Very nice free. Today was one of the easiest NFL days I have ever seen. They never seem easy but this one was for some reason.

Nice work..keep it going.

B.A.R. said:
Very nice free. Today was one of the easiest NFL days I have ever seen. They never seem easy but this one was for some reason.

Nice work..keep it going.

Not for me, worse day in 2 years for me 6-8) and lost all 3 of my big plays

Good Job free....against ya tonight!:shake:

Thanks again guys!!!!! I don't know but I have a gut feeling this MNF game is going to be a low scoring one & a cover. I am sticking to my guns.......GLTU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides this morning on the local Oldies radio station there is a nun that they ask for her picks & she said CHI was a lock! ROFLMAO! A nun using the lock word! That was enough for me to stay with my orginal pick!!!!!!!! I think her name is Sister Marie on 98.1 FM......

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD A GOOD WEEK WNET 9-4

:wacka wacka: :cheers:

Back