Offseason/OTA injuries...

Pitta done for the year as well ...dislocated hip

I read that he may only be out for 6 weeks, then the news came out that he may also have a hip fracture which will end his season. Geez, guys going down left and right in the first few days of camp.

A Sunday MRI confirmed Broncos C Dan Koppen has a torn left ACL and will miss the 2013 season.

Koppen turns 34 in September and was only signed out of desperation in June by the Broncos. The ACL tear could end his ten-year career. Denver may have to get creative at center after losing both Koppen and J.D. Walton (ankle surgeries). Old Peyton Manning pal Jeff Saturday was awful in Green Bay last year and has retired. Uninspiring in-house options include Manny Ramirez, Philip Blake, and Quentin Saulsberry. Saulsberry was arrested for DUI in May.

AJ Green had a knee scare yesterday but it appears everything is OK.
That's good to hear. I like this guy, explosive. I'd take him over Dez or Julio Jones.

People on the radio today were talking about him taking the NFL version of the triple crown for wr's: catches, yards, and touchdowns. I think he can do it.

A Sunday MRI confirmed Broncos C Dan Koppen has a torn left ACL and will miss the 2013 season.

Koppen turns 34 in September and was only signed out of desperation in June by the Broncos. The ACL tear could end his ten-year career. Denver may have to get creative at center after losing both Koppen and J.D. Walton (ankle surgeries). Old Peyton Manning pal Jeff Saturday was awful in Green Bay last year and has retired. Uninspiring in-house options include Manny Ramirez, Philip Blake, and Quentin Saulsberry. Saulsberry was arrested for DUI in May.

This might be the best option if this thing with the Rangers doesn't work out.

dr says he could be back in late November

Seahawks are a playoff team, as long as he's back in December to get up to speed it should be ok

they average 30+ the 2nd half of last year once Russ got comfortable

Andrew Hawkins left Bengals practice yesterday on a cart...ankle injury...no word on severity..

Carlos Dunlap has been out with a concussion

@salmaiorana: Here we go: WR Stevie Johnson went down grabbing his left hamstring. And be needed to be helped off the field. In Pain

lol. He's such a little bitch. He's always hurt. Maybe he really should follow the team workout plan in the off season and get his ass in shape once and for all.

@Mary_Paoletti: The most Kevin Kolb thing ever. MT @SalSports Kolb tripped on way to field. Trainers looked @ L knee. Took off pads, headed into locker room

@BobMcGinn: #Packers LT Bryan Bulaga suffered knee injury Saturday night. According to sources, team hoping for best, fearing the worst.

Wow an already challenged O line loses their best asset. Bulaga is a huge loss for that team.

Is it just me or does it seem like there are a ton of big names going down with big injuries?

Jason Wilde@jasonjwilde<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">2m</small>
Jordy Nelson had a procedure done on his knee and will miss the rest of training camp. Hoping he will be back for the season-opener..

guess the bengals front has demolished atl today in scrimmages....although the bengals front is one of the best in the NFL and their strength...i'm worried about atl's OL though..esp run blocking..they were awful run blocking last year

@JennaLaineBucs: Former Bucs WR Arrelious Benn suffered a torn ACL in practice with the Eagles. Tough run of bad luck.

guess the bengals front has demolished atl today in scrimmages....although the bengals front is one of the best in the NFL and their strength...i'm worried about atl's OL though..esp run blocking..they were awful run blocking last year

I'm real worried, hopefully Jackson so can make some room for himself.

Does anyone think the new collective bargaining agreement has anything to do with all of these severe injuries?

Back