Offseason/OTA injuries...

That Crabtree injury sucks. Hopefully he makes a full recovery to come back a few weeks into the season

Source: The Associated Press

<o:p></o:p>
Tennessee Titans QB Jake Locker(shoulder) will be ready to throw without limitations during organized teamactivities that start next week. He underwent surgery around 20 weeks ago tofix his non-throwing shoulder that popped out of join multiple times last year.The team will be installing a run-first offense this year under offensivecoordinator Dowell Loggains. 'He plays sometimes with a linebacker mentality,and I know it's sometimes for the effect. He wants his teammates to see howtough he is, but he needs to learn to take care of himself. You know his speedand the ability to run and throw on the run is something we want to takeadvantage of,' Loggains said.<o:p></o:p>

Source: New York Daily News - Manish Mehta

New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said he does not believe that WR SantonioHolmes (foot) will be able to participate in the team's minicamp in June.

New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said WR Stephen Hill(knee) did not participate in organized team activities Wednesday, May 22,because of swelling in his knee.<o:p></o:p>

Source: NFL.com - Dan Hanzus

Baltimore Ravens LB Arthur Brown (hernia), who is expected to be ready fortraining camp in July, is projected to be one of the team's two starting insidelinebackers this year. Brown's surgery to fix a sports hernia shouldn't changethat.<o:p></o:p>

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet<small class="time" style="font-size: 12px; color: rgb(187, 187, 187); position: relative; float: right; margin-top: 1px;">26m</small>
#Seahawks TE Anthony McCoy won't be dancing at his wedding on June 8. Suffered a partially torn Achilles during OTAs. Surgery on Thursday.

Source: The Washington Post - Mark Maske

Washington Redskins head coach Mike Shanahan said QB Robert Griffin III (knee) will have to participate in practice before playing in a game. Griffin said he would be comfortable with playing Week 1 without playing in any preseason games.

When asked if he could see himself starting Week 1 without playing in the preseason he said, “I’ve thought about that and yeah, I would be comfortable with that,” Griffin said after Thursday’s offseason practice at Redskins Park. “That’s all I can say. I have no control over whether I play in the preseason or not. I would be comfortable running out of the tunnel at FedEx Field with the smoke and everything.”

Source: The Kansas City Star - Adam Teicher

Updating a previous report, Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid said hebelieves TE TonyMoeaki (knee) will be ready for the start of training camp but it is not aguarantee.<o:p></o:p>

Always sucks to get a DUI when you're peacefully sleeping behind the wheel.

yeah, you kind of feel cheated getting nailed while sleeping in the car but 0.218 is a solid number.

Source: Houston Chronicle - Tania Ganguli
Houston Texans head coach Gary Kubiak said RB Arian Foster(calf) will not participate until training camp begins. Foster is currently using crutches but should be fine.

Source: ESPN.com
Updating a previous report, Minnesota Vikings RB AdrianPeterson (hernia) said he is close to 100 percent after recovering from surgery to fix a sports hernia this offseason. He resumed lifting weights justover a month after his procedure in February. 'It was a cakewalk compared to recovering from the ACL and what I had to go through to bounce back from that,'he said.

Source: 1500ESPN.com - Tom Pelissero
Minnesota Vikings WR Greg Jennings(ankle) did not participate in organized team activities Wednesday, May 29,because of an ankle injury.

Kansas City Chiefs WR Dwayne Bowe(leg) left organized team activities early Wednesday, May 29, because of a leg cramp.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have just released a statement saying Mike Adams, their second-year offensive tackle, was stabbed early this morning in what looks like an attempted robbery in the city's South Side. Adams, 23, had to be hospitalized.
In the statement, Steelers GM Kevin Colbert said, “We are aware of the situation regarding Mike Adams being stabbed earlier this morning. We are in direct communication with both Mike and his family. Mike is expected to make a full recovery."

UPDATE: The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is now reporting that Mike Adams was stabbed in the stomach this morning outside his home. A group of three or four men were trying to steal his truck from his home.
The knife didn't strike any vital organs, and the right tackle has already undergone surgery. Adams, last year's 56th overall pick in the draft, was slated to start this year.
"He'll be OK," Adams's agent, Eric Metz, said. "He told me he was lucky. He'll be ready for training camp."
So far, Pittsburgh PD has yet to speak on the incident. But according to Metz, one of the robbers dropped a cell phone, and police now have it.

Source: The Associated Press - Dave Skretta
Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles' (toe) X-rays came back negative after a toe on his right foot was stepped on during organized team activities Friday, May 31.

Source: ESPNBoston.com - Mike Reiss
New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman (foot) remains in a walking boot following an offseason surgical procedure on his right foot.

Source: Rich Cimini - ESPNNewYork.com
New York Jets RB Mike Goodson has more legal trouble this offseason. He is being slapped with a paternity suit by a Houston woman demanding child support for the four children he allegedly fathered from 2005 to 2011. The suit was filed Thursday in Harris County (Texas) Court.

Source: Boston Herald - Jeff Howe
Updating a previous report, free-agent WR T.J. Moe (Achilles') suffered a torn Achilles' tendon earlier this week, and he was released by the New England Patriots with an injury settlement, according to a source.

Source: The Baltimore Sun - Aaron Wilson
Baltimore Ravens defensive coordinator Dean Pees said Friday, May 31, that LB Jameel McClain (back) will re-gain his starting job once he is medically cleared. 'We definitely want Jameel out there,' Pees said. 'It's very critical from the standpoint of he's our leadership out there.'

UPDATE: The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette is now reporting that Mike Adams was stabbed in the stomach this morning outside his home. A group of three or four men were trying to steal his truck from his home.
The knife didn't strike any vital organs, and the right tackle has already undergone surgery. Adams, last year's 56th overall pick in the draft, was slated to start this year.
"He'll be OK," Adams's agent, Eric Metz, said. "He told me he was lucky. He'll be ready for training camp."
So far, Pittsburgh PD has yet to speak on the incident. But according to Metz, one of the robbers dropped a cell phone, and police now have it.
didn't have his keys so stabbed him twice..other dude had a gun...have made one arrest so far

Source: ESPN - Ed Werder
Jacksonville Jaguars RB MauriceJones-Drew (foot) is expected to attend the team's mandatory mini camp next week but likely will not participate. He has been rehabbing his surgically repaired foot in Miami this off season and has not been around for organized team activities. Jones-Drew did talk with general manager David Caldwell and head coach Gus Bradley about his incident with a security guard in Florida.

Source: The Tennessean - Jim Wyatt
Tennessee Titans WR Kenny Britt (knee), who is entering the final season of his five-year contract, appeared to run routes during organized team activities (OTAs) without any signs of struggle. WR Kendall Wright feels Britt is healthy and ready to go. 'Kenny is healthy and he's doing good. He looks way different,' Wright said. 'He took his off season serious and went and got his knees right.'

Source: The Oakland Tribune - Steve Corkran
Oakland Raiders head coach Dennis Allen said QB Terrelle Pryor has made progress this off season but still has things he needs to improve on. 'There’s been no lack of effort on his part,' Allen said. 'Still,when you look at it, the quarterback position, he’s still young in the position and there’s still a lot of improvement he needs to make. He’s got a great athletic skill set, but still some of the finer points about playing quarterback are still what he needs to continue to get better at.'

Source: The Arizona Republic - Kent Somers
Arizona Cardinals WR Ryan Swope (head) did not participate in organized team activities Monday, June 3, apparently because of concussion-like symptoms stemming from the head injuries he suffered in college. Head coach Bruce Arians would not say what injury Swope was dealing with but does expect Swope to be fine.

Source: Bengals.com - Geoff Hobson
Cincinnati Bengals OT Andre Smith (personal) was not present at the organized team activities Monday, June 3, because of personal issues and has missed all of the OTAs this off season. OT Anthony Collins has been receiving most of the reps at right tackle with the first-team offense during workouts.

Source: CSNHouston.com - James Palmer
Houston Texans CB Johnathan Joseph (groin, hernia) was slowed by a sore groin and two sports hernias last season. 'With the groin issues and everything behind me and the sports hernia on both sides, I had both those fixed,' Joseph said. 'Now I have more pop, more explosion with my legs. I can run all day again.' Joseph had two interceptions, one returned for a touchdown, 11 passes defended and 53 tackles last season and went to his second straight Pro Bowl.

Source: Boston Herald - Jeff Howe
New England Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez (shoulder) was limited to side work during OTAs on Tuesday, June 4. He later caught passes from QB Tom Brad yon another field while going through a route tree and QB coach Mike Kafka after that session. Hernandez appears to be progressing.

Source: ESPN.com - Pat Yasinskas
New Orleans Saints TE Jimmy Graham (wrist) looked good during the team's minicamp practice Tuesday, June 4. 'Certainly getting him back from his offseason surgery and I know he's anxious to get started on this year,' head coach Sean Payton said. 'But I thought his practice today stood out.' Graham caught 85 passes for 982 yards and nine touchdowns last season, but he led the NFL with 14 drops.

Source: USA Today - Mike Garafolo
Free-agent WR Austin Collie(knee, concussion) is determined not to let multiple concussions end his playing career. Collie has had three serious concussions in his career, and is willing to risk permanent damage to himself to sign with another team. 'I'll sign a waiver, all right?' he said. 'They're not going to have to worry about me suing. I'll hold myself to be accountable.' Collie said he's not at risk for long-term brain issues and has been cleared by several neurologists. He's had trouble finding suitors, but he thinks one team will eventually take a chance on him. 'It would be hard to establish him in a key role due to injuries, but as a fourth wide receiver who could step up in a pinch (this season), there could be some value,' an NFC scout said.

Kansas City Chiefs WR Dexter McCluster (hamstring) fully participated in practice Tuesday, June 4 after missing the team portion of several practices with a hamstring issue.

Source: TitansInsider.com - Terry McCormick
Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker (knee) did not participate in practice Tuesday, June 4, with knee soreness. It is possible that Walker could practice next week.

Source: KFFL.com
Updating a previous report, New York Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul (back) underwent surgery to fix a herniated disc in his lower back Tuesday, June 4,and his recovery and rehab is expected to last roughly 12 weeks. 'My back has been bothering me for a while, and even last season I played through some back issues,' said Pierre-Paul. 'The treatment I've been doing has helped manage the issue, but this procedure is going to get me fully healthy and there should be no more pain. I'm going to do everything the doctors tell me to do during my rehab so I can be back playing the game I love at a high level as quickly as possible.'

Source: ESPN
Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (knee) had minor surgery on his right knee Wednesday, June 5, and is expected to be healthy for the start of training camp. It was reported that Roethlisberger could have played with the injured meniscus in his right knee, but doctors recommended he have the surgery.

Source: ESPNDallas.com - Calvin Watkins
Dallas Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said QB Tony Romo(back) likely will not take part in the team's upcoming mini camp because the team wants to be cautious with Romo. Jones said Romo's rehab is going well and that Romo has been doing conditioning drills to stay in shape.

Source: The Dallas Morning News - Jon Machota
Dallas Cowboys RB Joseph Randle (thumb) said Wednesday, June 5, that he expects to have his cast removed in two weeks and should be a full participant in training camp in July. 'I'm ready to get it off,' Randle said.

Source: Akron Beacon Journal - Nate Ulrich
Cleveland Browns TE Jordan Cameron (hamstring) appeared to injure his left hamstring during practice Wednesday, June 5. He had his left leg wrapped after the injury occurred and sat out the rest of the practice.

Source: New York Daily News - Manish Mehta
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said there is a chance that WR Santonio Holmes (foot) could start training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Source: Everett Herald - John Boyle
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said DE Chris Clemons (knee) is well ahead of schedule in his rehab from a torn anterior cruciate ligament and that Clemons could be ready for the start of the regular season. Carroll said the team will not rush Clemons back on the field.

Source: NFL.com - Marc Sessler
Washington Redskins QB RobertGriffin III (knee) thinks that he'll be ready well before the regular season, possibly even for training camp. 'One: It's a month (away). And then,two, it's just how I feel, and how it's progressed,' Griffin said. 'Over the last three weeks, I've had a lot of progress and I feel a lot better. ... While training camp's a month, month and a half away ... I feel really good about that. And then the start of the season is even farther than that. ... That's why I say 'without a doubt.'' Griffin did some throwing during minicamp Thursday, June 6, and also ran close to full speed during conditioning drills.

Source: The Florida Times-Union - Ryan O'Halloran
Jacksonville Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) did not participate in practice Thursday, June 6, and was not present at the team’s workout.

Source: NFL.com - Kevin Patra
Washington Redskins WR Pierre Garcon(shoulder, foot) said he will be ready for Week 1. 'If there was a game tomorrow, I would be able to play,' Garcon said about his recovery from shoulder surgery. 'We are just taking precautions to make sure it heals properly.' He also said the torn ligament in his right foot is improving. He will be wearing special shoes to help him out in that area.

Source: The Associated Press
New Orleans Saints TE Jimmy Graham(wrist, ankle) said he's hungry to improve after catching 85 passes for 982 yards and nine touchdowns a season ago. 'This is probably the hungriest I've ever been to kind of right the wrongs of last year and to prove what this team can do and maybe hush up some of the naysayers,' Graham said. 'So for me it's all work and doing as much as I can to be the best player I can.' Graham was bothered by a left wrist injury and an ankle sprain for much of last year. He isn't fully recovered from offseason wrist surgery, but he's been making catches during minicamp practices this week. Graham said he's almost back to 100 percent health. He's also more confident from working with QB Drew Brees all offseason and having head coach Sean Payton back in the fold.

Source: Detroit Free Press - Dave Birkett
Detroit Lions RB MikelLeshoure (hamstring) was able to have limited participation during organized team activities Monday, June 4. He said he is trying to manage his lingering hamstring injury in hopes of being 100 percent once training camp begins.

Source: New York Post - Brian Costello
New York Jets head coach Rex Ryan said he believes WRs Stephen Hill (knee), Jeremy Kerley (heel) and WR Clyde Gates (hamstring) will be able to participate the team's minicamp next week

Source: The Washington Times
Washington Redskins TE Fred Davis(Achilles’) will not participate in the team’s mandatory minicamp as a precaution. “He might be able to go next week, but I’m going to keep him away even if he wants to go,” Shanahan said. “I like what I see on a day-to-day basis. You can see the explosion. I just don’t want him to push against anybody right now. I just don’t want to take that chance when he has an extra month-and-a-half recovery time. And so we won’t push it. But if we were playing next week, I think he might be able to go.”

Source: Delaware County Times - Jack McCaffery
Philadelphia Eagles OT Jason Peters (Achilles') said he may decide to retire if he doesn't play up to his standards this year. Peters stated at minicamp Wednesday, June 5, that he's completely healthy after injuring his Achilles'last year. Peters said he's currently 10 pounds overweight, but he plans to burn that off during offseason practices. 'It looks like he has never been through an Achilles injury to me,' OG Evan Mathis said. 'He was at his true form. If you know football at all, you would see that yourself. He looks great.He looks phenomenal. He was a tremendous athlete before and after the injury.'

Bad news for Cleveland and WR Josh Gordon. Looks like he's going to be suspended for 2 games.

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...h-gordon-suspended-two-cleveland-browns-games

Clipped from the NFL.com story by Chris Wesseling: "Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon has been suspended two games and fined four game checks for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

"In a statement, Gordon said the drug was codeine, and he took it because it was part of the medicine prescribed by a doctor for strep throat.

"The policy terms are strict about unintentional ingestion, but the NFL has not imposed the maximum punishment in light of the facts of my case. Therefore, I have chosen to be immediately accountable for the situation," Gordon said in the statement. "I sincerely apologize for the impact on my team, coaches, and Browns fans. I look forward to working hard in training camp and preseason, and contributing immediately when I return in Week 3."

Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker (knee) did not participate in organized team activities Thursday,June 6, but is expected to return to practice next week. The MRI done on Walker's knee was favorable.

Source: ESPNNewYork.com - Kieran Darcy
New York Giants RB Andre Brown(leg) said he feels great during organized team activities after suffering a season ending leg injury in Week 12 of the 2012 season. 'I feel great,' Brown said Thursday. 'Legs feel 100 percent. I’m running, jumping around, doing cartwheels and everything. I’m 100 percent in every drill.'

Kansas City Chiefs WR Donnie Avery(ankle) has missed a majority of the organized team activities because of a high ankle sprain. He is expected to be ready for the start of training camp.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune - Larry Holder
New Orleans Saints TE Jimmy Graham(wrist) feels like he is back to 100 percent after enduring a wrist injury in 2012 which lingered for most of the season. He was wearing a small brace on his wrist during off season practices to make sure nothing happened.

Source: The Cleveland Plain Dealer - Mary Kay Cabot
Cleveland Browns RB Trent Richardson (leg) is scheduled to begin a running program in two weeks.Richardson was held out of mini camp because of his leg injury but did not need to undergo an MRI on his leg.

Source: New Orleans Times-Picayune - Larry Holder
New Orleans Saints WR Nick Toon (foot) appears more comfortable in the offense despite missing all of his rookie season in 2012 due to a foot injury.He will be among those trying to beat out WR Joe Morgan for the No. 3 wide receiver duties.

Source: The Cleveland Plain Dealer - Mary Kay Cabot
Cleveland Browns TE JordanCameron (hamstring, groin) is expected to be ready for training camp but could be limited at the start of camp. The Browns are counting on Cameron to be their starting tight end.

Source: Panthers.com - Max Henson
Carolina Panthers LB Jon Beason (knee, shoulder) said he is ahead of schedule in his rehab from off season knee and shoulder surgeries.

Source: USAToday.com - Lindsay H. Jones
The Denver Broncos have not had any contract talks with franchise free-agent OT Ryan Clady (shoulder) at this point because they want to see how his shoulder recovers.

Source: The Baltimore Sun - Jeff Zrebiec
Baltimore Ravens LB Terrell Suggs appears to be noticeably thinner that he was last season when he was coming back from his Achilles' tendon injury. There is still a question as to whether Suggs will be able to regain his explosion after the injury.

Tennessee Titans TE Delanie Walker (knee) participated in organized team activities Monday, June 10.Walker missed some of the OTAs because of knee soreness.

Source: The Florida Times-Union - Vito Stellino
Jacksonville Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew (foot) said he will not be able to participate in the team's minicamp because of his foot injury. He said his rehab is on schedule and hopes to be ready for training camp.

Source: SI.com - Peter King
Washington Redskins QB Robert Griffin III (knee) ran sprints around the practice field Thursday, June 6,and looks like he'll be ready for their late-July training camp. Griffin sprinted the 53-yard width of one of the end zones without limping. He then planted his twice repaired left knee and pivoted left up the sidelines.

Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
Free-agent RB Ahmad Bradshaw has agreed to a one-year deal with the Indianapolis Colts.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Ed Bouchette
Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (knee) said the recovery from surgery to repair a torn right knee meniscus is going well and that he could play this weekend if he had to.

Source: ESPNBoston.com - Mike Reiss
The New England Patriots worked out free-agent WR Austin Collie(Colts). Collie is trying to make a comeback from a ruptured right patella tendon. He has a long concussion history that also clouds his NFL future. Collie won't be 100 percent until October and may not get signed to a deal with any team until then.

Source: New York Daily News - Ralph Vacchiano
New York Giants WR Hakeem Nicks(knee) is likely to be limited in practice Tuesday, June 11. Nicks was jogging through some of the team's early drills.

Source: ESPNChicago.com - Jeff Dickerson
Updating a previous report, Chicago Bears WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) tweaked his hamstring. The injury is not believed to be serious and the team is just being cautious.

Source: Cecil Lammey - ESPN Denver and Footballguys.com
Denver Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno (knee) was running routes during practice Tuesday, June 11. Moreno was previously only taking part in pass protection drills last week after having knee surgery early in the offseason.

Source: Contra Costa Times - Steve Corkran
Oakland Raiders WR Joshua Cribbs (knee) did not participate in practice Tuesday, June 11.

Source: HoustonTexans.com
Houston Texans FS Ed Reed (hip) said his rehab is going well and that he is hoping to be ready for September. 'It's going well right now, Reed said.There's really no timeline. We're just gonna keep on grinding & keep on working & shoot for September.'

Big, big loss:

[h=1]Saints lose Victor Butler to torn ACL[/h]Posted by Michael David Smith on June 12, 2013, 10:51 AM EDT
victorbutler.jpg
AP
The New Orleans Saints have suffered a significant loss during Organized Team Activities.
Larry Holder of the New Orleans Times-Picayune reports that outside linebackerVictor Butler tore his ACL during Tuesday’s OTA session.
Butler had to be helped off the field after a collision with running back Mark Ingram in what was supposed to be a non-contact practice. Saints coach Sean Payton said afterward that he thought the team dodged a bullet and that Butler was not badly hurt, but apparently an MRI showed otherwise.
A 2009 fourth-round pick of the Cowboys, Butler has played his entire NFL career in Dallas but signed with the Saints this year. He was already familiar with the defense run by new Saints coordinator Rob Ryan and was expected to be a starter. Now he is expected to spend the season on injured reserve.

FROM FOOTBALLGUYS.com: One of the favorite buzz words among Footballguys and our Audible Podcast is "clarity". It's what we're always looking for and we're getting a bit of that today with the Denver running back situation as the Broncos have released Willis McGahee as reported by ESPN's Adam Schefter.

My Buddy and Denver Insider Cecil Lammey tells me that Ronnie Hillman is getting about 75% of the first team reps right now but most expect by the time the regular season starts that Montee Bell will be the starter in a running back by committee situation with Bell the starter and Hillman as RB1a.

Source: ESPNDallas.com - Todd Archer
Dallas Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray (hamstring) said he feels like he's 'back where [he needs] to be'and is expected to participate in minicamp workouts Thursday, June 13. He missed the first few organized team activities back in May because of a slight hamstring strain.

Source: ESPN.com - Pat Yasinskas
Carolina Panthers RB Jonathan Stewart (ankles) may not be ready for the start of training camp.

Source: Fort Worth Star-Telegram - Carlos A. Mendez
Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo(back) was throwing a little bit to WR Miles Austin from about 10 yards Thursday, June 13. He looked healthy.

Source: ESPNDallas.com - Calvin Watkins
Dallas Cowboys RB Joseph Randle (thumb) said he will get the cast taken off his thumb next week. He said he will wear a small brace on his thumb when training camp begins.

Source: Chicago Tribune - Brad Biggs
Chicago Bears WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) appeared to be limited in practice Thursday, June 13.

Source: ESPN - Adam Schefter
New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski (back) is scheduled to undergo back surgery Tuesday, June 18, in Los Angeles, according to sources.

Source: The Indianapolis Star - Mike Chappell
Indianapolis Colts RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) is expected to start once he is recovered from foot surgery he had this offseason.

Source: AtlantaFalcons.com - Jay Adams
Atlanta Falcons head coach Mike Smith said TE Tony Gonzalez has been excused from participating in the team's mandatory minicamp next week.

Source: AZCardinals.com - Darren Urban
Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians said he hopes WR Ryan Swope (head) will be ready for training camp. Swope has missed some offseason workouts because of reported concussion-like symptoms.

Jason La Canfora ✔ @JasonLaCanfora
<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://platform.twitter.com/widgets/follow_button.1374787011.html#_=1374811487396&id=twitter-widget-9&lang=en&partner=undefined&screen_name=JasonLaCanfora&show_count=false&show_screen_name=false&size=m" class="twitter-follow-button twitter-follow-button" title="Twitter Follow Button" data-twttr-rendered="true" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; border-width: 0px; outline: rgb(0, 0, 0); position: absolute; top: 6px; right: 8px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); width: 60px; height: 20px;"></iframe>Percy Harvin yet to finalize 2nd opinion on hip, with that process ongoing. If surgery required as 1st Dr. recommended likely season ending

Santonio Holmes (foot surgeries) declined to say whether he expects to play this season.

Holmes was already questionable for Week 1, but he's now a candidate to miss the entire 2013 season due to Lisfranc surgery. The Jets placed him on the active/PUP list for the start of training camp and it's possible that he could be transferred to reserve/PUP to open the regular season, ruling him out for the first six games. Holmes has yet to be cleared to do full weight-bearing activities and remains out indefinitely.

@RotoPat: RT @RavensInsider: Tight end Dennis Pitta carted off the field after collision with safety James Ihedigbo. Injury and severity unknown

Back