Offseason News.....

Lions this week released...

Titus Young
VandenBosch
Peterman

Young signed with St Louis.

Jay Cutler Should be tested for brain damage.

AROUND THE LEAGUE
Kristin Cavallari: Jay Cutler proposed to me by text
+SHARE
By Kevin Patra NFL.com

Published: February 7, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Modified: February 7, 2013 at 3:43 AM
NFL fans celebrating Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler's No. 4 ranking on Forbes' "Most Disliked Athletes" list, just behind the likes of Lance Armstrong, Manti Te'o and Tiger Woods, got a bit more affirmation of their position.

Cutler's fiancée, famed "Hills" star Kristin Cavallari, relayed the not-so-flattering tale of how the couple's second engagement took place.

"It was so silly." Cavallari told E! News. "I was in the airport, leaving Chicago. We had just spent however many days together and we were texting and somehow it came up, like, 'Oh, shall we get married?' We're like, 'Yeah, OK.' And then he sent my ring in the mail. So I actually had my ring sitting at home for a couple of weeks before I put it on."

Ring by mail, every woman's dream.

We have defended Cutler's on-field play numerous times. His off-field game will get no such love.

While he should be lauded for his importance to the Bears, especially playing behind a porous offensive line, it's his antics without a football in his hands that make him disliked by fans.

Winning is the cure-all. If the Bears stop their recent trend of collapsing down the stretch, there is a good chance Cutler will become a less-despised character ... unless you are a fan of the traditional bent-knee proposal.

Jay Cutler Should be tested for brain damage.

AROUND THE LEAGUE
Kristin Cavallari: Jay Cutler proposed to me by text
+SHARE
By Kevin Patra NFL.com

Published: February 7, 2013 at 3:26 AM
Modified: February 7, 2013 at 3:43 AM
NFL fans celebrating Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler's No. 4 ranking on Forbes' "Most Disliked Athletes" list, just behind the likes of Lance Armstrong, Manti Te'o and Tiger Woods, got a bit more affirmation of their position.

Cutler's fiancée, famed "Hills" star Kristin Cavallari, relayed the not-so-flattering tale of how the couple's second engagement took place.

Probably doesn't change much, but he did already do the 'down on one knee' thing and proposed to her a couple years ago. They broke up and then got back together, and had a kid a few months ago. He also didn't exactly propose to her via text, at least from her comments.

Cowboys may be interested in Freeney with Spencer a FA. Seems a perfect fit for Kiffin and Marinelli, he and Ware could be scary.

Love it that Titus Young got cut. Dude was playing with Tron and now will be flipping burgers.

how much of a clown must this guy be? he didn't last 10 days with the rams, the same organization that kept on leonard little for years.

Packers let Charles Woodson go. Not sure if he still has game. Great career, but I keep seeing flashbacks of Kaepernick blowing right by him. Somebody will pick him up though.

Many are gonna say you are accepting mediocrity, but meh..just wasn't a QB worth drafting at 1 and he's the best option available...what are u gonna do..u have alot of good pieces to pair with him in an already solid OL u are adding Joeckel too, charles, bowe etc

I was hoping he'd get traded to Minnesota but KC is a lot closer to being a playoff team than people think. Hopefully fat Andy can get their offense going, the defense is pretty good already.

Niners are also getting a 3rd round compensatory pick. So they will have:

1 #1
2 #2s
3 #3s

+8 other draft picks

Niners will be absolutely loaded but needed these picks. Need to basically draft up depth all over the defense. Justin Smith's injury cost them a Super Bowl, along with the refs. Y'all about loaded though. They need 1 or 2 DT/DE's and another CB.

Niners will be absolutely loaded but needed these picks. Need to basically draft up depth all over the defense. Justin Smith's injury cost them a Super Bowl, along with the refs. Y'all about loaded though. They need 1 or 2 DT/DE's and another CB.

The refs in the Atl/SF game helped SF get to the Super Bowl in the first place, so it all evened out. The non-call on 4th down of the PI against Roddy White ensured them going to the SB.

Many are gonna say you are accepting mediocrity, but meh..just wasn't a QB worth drafting at 1 and he's the best option available...what are u gonna do..u have alot of good pieces to pair with him in an already solid OL u are adding Joeckel too, charles, bowe etc

wait a year, they are basically in the same situation they had with Cassell 5 years ago

pointless, GM trying to save/keep a job rather than win a SB

No ones gonna point out that Andy Reid just made the worst draft decision he's made in his career?? Really???

(and that's saying something considering his previous draft decisions...)

Dude gave up the FIRST pick in the second round for a guy that San Fran would have cut?!?! And then he said 'ya know what, that's not enough. Have another second round pick!'

Just a colossally stupid move on KCs part and highway robbery by San Fran

KC obv thinks they can win right now, and just need competence at QB

not saying they gave up too much/not enough or whatever

agree with twinkie, can't fault the franchise for wanting to win now, they can't go through another season with an incompetent qb

anyone but Culliver please....

So the Falcons are getting a new stadium, despite the fact that the Georgia Dome is only 20 years old at Atlanta is still paying for it.

Wonderful fucking use of taxpayer money.

So the Falcons are getting a new stadium, despite the fact that the Georgia Dome is only 20 years old at Atlanta is still paying for it.

Wonderful fucking use of taxpayer money.

The city is only throwing in 20%. Aurthur is paying for the rest.

Maybe they can get themselves another great contract like Frostee Rucker.

Browns are almost too far under the cap, if possible. I see no reason not to overpay for a couple pass rushers, retain their kicker for 3-million, let Cribbs walk, and call it a day.

Why are we LOLing at the Vikings?

They got a first round pick (plus some) for a guy who is about to become way overpaid, has a questionable injury history and has never had a 1000 yard season...

Back