*** Official NFL Draft Discussion Thread ***

That said the 2015 Super Bowl was one Marshawn Lynch carry away from changing the landscape

Also why Frank Gore shouldn't even need to voted on for HOF, just give him the key

This is a few days old.

Reddit account moved this on Tuesday.
Two days old but it's relevant

I knew someone would point it out that the post was from Tuesday but that's the beauty of this draft. Have fun predicting it.

Shitty for bettors unless you know something

My Chiefs friend whose dad works for the Chiefs says they're invested in getting a wide receiver. He's reliable, he knew the gatorade color before the Super Bowl. This one's probably already obvious, though.

Two days old but it's relevant

I knew someone would point it out that the post was from Tuesday but that's the beauty of this draft. Have fun predicting it.

Shitty for bettors unless you know something
Just saying the markets have corrected since then.

Reactions: KJ
My Chiefs friend whose dad works for the Chiefs says they're invested in getting a wide receiver. He's reliable, he knew the gatorade color before the Super Bowl. This one's probably already obvious, though.
Going to be hilarious when Chiefs fans all over go to the draft and they end up trading out of the first round. Drunk Chiefs fan will come unglued.

Think the staff in Charlotte is built to draft him, it's a logical choice even if he's dumb as a box. Won't be surprised if he's first.
Cardinals stay at #3 and take Anderson if Stroud is gone at #2? Figure they trade if Stroud is still there?

Cardinals stay at #3 and take Anderson if Stroud is gone at #2? Figure they trade if Stroud is still there?
I don't think so but would be ok with it

Very curious draft slot and I know absolutely nothing right now

Heard that as well but would be a fumble, can get him a few spots lower

Kyler wants him but new GM means a bunch of wild card in that spot
Yeah. Seems high. Hoping they can trade down.

I need Jalen Carter going to Seattle. But I'm ok if he has to sit there for awhile.

I need Jalen Carter going to Seattle. But I'm ok if he has to sit there for awhile.
Just adds to this, he's a wild card too. All QBs and Carter are such wild card this could be nuts. Only one WR grades as a top 20 and TE will blow up by the end of the 2nd round.

Just adds to this, he's a wild card too. All QBs and Carter are such wild card this could be nuts. Only one WR grades as a top 20 and TE will blow up by the end of the 2nd round.
I've heard there's only 15-17 guys that are consensus true 1st round picks this year. The later half of the 1st round could get wild. Might see a bunch of trades.

I've heard there's only 15-17 guys that are consensus true 1st round picks this year. The later half of the 1st round could get wild. Might see a bunch of trades.
I was only half joking when I jerked my buds in KC that they might not even end up drafting tonight because of a trade. Drunk Chiefs fan is so much fun.

I like that it rotates now but it's not the same as being in NY and having Jets fans meltdown after they draft Kyle Brady and Jeff Lageman.

God how can ya’ll deal w this? These teams had months and still take 10 min to pick? What trash. Lol.

I just wanted to stop by and say whoever picks the next 3 qbs after young will all be fired in 2 years. Hooker is better than all these dudes and will be better in nfl.

Back