*** Official NFL Draft Discussion Thread ***

riddle me this..

how many people does it take in a draft room to make a decision?

You and your wife/gf can't decide on dinner.

Cards take that shitbag Tune in the 5th, worthless imo

To make it worse DTR went next to Cleveland and I think he'll be an excellent pro

Damn Boutte going in round 6 was never a prop I'd have bet

Guy needs to get his head on straight or he ends up in a bad place

Cardinals may very well be in position to draft Caleb Williams or Drake Maye next year so I wouldn't worry about not taking a QB this year. I realize their will be a big cap hit to get rid of Kyler but this front office and coaching staff didn't draft him so they may just move on no matter how costly it is.

Cardinals may very well be in position to draft Caleb Williams or Drake Maye next year so I wouldn't worry about not taking a QB this year. I realize their will be a big cap hit to get rid of Kyler but this front office and coaching staff didn't draft him so they may just move on no matter how costly it is.
Coaching staff is listening to him, new HC is sucking his dick and so is the new GM

Only reason they traded back up to get Paris Johnson is because Kyler wanted him. Pretty sure that was the prerequisite to be hired on here, no chance in hell they're giving up on Kyler next year.

That Houston pick is so much gold, going to be another great trade piece to build a functional team again. Birdwill is fairly new school but still has a lot of the old mans' traits. Players have to pay for lunch at the facility ffs. I've heard he's trying to open up and be current and that's why this GM was hired. He's not a yes man. He's all about telling it like it is to the owner....and he's checked all the right boxes for me in this draft.

Coaching staff is listening to him, new HC is sucking his dick and so is the new GM

Only reason they traded back up to get Paris Johnson is because Kyler wanted him. Pretty sure that was the prerequisite to be hired on here, no chance in hell they're giving up on Kyler next year.

That Houston pick is so much gold, going to be another great trade piece to build a functional team again. Birdwill is fairly new school but still has a lot of the old mans' traits. Players have to pay for lunch at the facility ffs. I've heard he's trying to open up and be current and that's why this GM was hired. He's not a yes man. He's all about telling it like it is to the owner....and he's checked all the right boxes for me in this draft.
I think Arizona screwed up big time with that coaching hire and they have a good chance of earning the first overall pick on their own. If Kyler does not show something this season they will move on no matter how costly it will be.

I think Arizona screwed up big time with that coaching hire and they have a good chance of earning the first overall pick on their own. If Kyler does not show something this season they will move on no matter how costly it will be.
He might miss the first half of the season

They don't trade up for Paris if not for him, he's not going anywhere

Back