*** Official NFL Draft Discussion Thread ***

Pass, I already had my fake tough guy encounter at softball tonight.
So exhausted with all of it, trying to do my piece to be a son and all day it's fucking sucked. Thankfully we have people around here to soften the blow.

Absolutely hate the Jets pick but thats true 90% of the time. When Rodgers gets injured because of the awful offensive line they will have no one to blame but themselves.

Update on QBs by division (round drafted)

AFC East - Allen (1), Rodgers (1), Tua (1), Mac (1)
AFC North - Joe Cool (1), Lamar (1), Watson (1), Pickett (1)
AFC South - Sunshine (1), Stroud (1), Richardson (1), Tannehill (1)
AFC West - Mahomes (1), Herbert (1), Russell (3), Jimmy G (2)

NFC East - Hurts (2), Dak (4), Dimes (1), Sam Howell (5)
NFC North - Kirk (4), Goff (1), Fields (1), Love (1)
NFC South - Young (1), Carr (2), Ridder (3), Mayfield (1)
NFC West - Stafford (1), Kyler (1), Geno (2), Purdy (7)/Lance (1)

The disparity is striking.
First rounds - AFC 14, NFC 8.5
MVPs - AFC 3 with 7 trophies, NFC 0
Super Bowls - AFC 5 with 4-4 record, NFC 3 with 1-2 record

Absolutely hate the Jets pick but thats true 90% of the time. When Rodgers gets injured because of the awful offensive line they will have no one to blame but themselves.
He went way too high

I'm ISU to the gills and hope it works out. Dude won't be a dud, he's a work horse

Jets are in bed with Breese, Lazard, McDonald

So much Ames Iowa itls basically an orgy with Manhattan

Houston possibly giving up the number one overall pick in 24 which could have been used on Caleb Williams or Drake Maye to draft a far inferior QB and Will Anderson was so stupid. Kudos to Arizona for cashing in on the third pick.

Houston possibly giving up the number one overall pick in 24 which could have been used on Caleb Williams or Drake Maye to draft a far inferior QB and Will Anderson was so stupid. Kudos to Arizona for cashing in on the third pick.
Still digesting that we got their first rounder next year. It could be top 5.

Mayer might catch 80 balls next season since jimmy wont be able to throw far enough to hit devante
This whole thing is mucked. Who the flyin' fuck is watching this tonight or tomoorow? It's not top 3 on my sports app on tv

Why to Americans hate Jewish people? Never made sense.

We hate a bunch of shit like onions and olives but Onthespot? God we need to be better.

Back