Official French Open IN-GAME

Honestly could end Zverevs career, not as bad as DelPo with the wrist injury but , if it is broken or if he tore ligaments then I worry

[Nicholas DiNubile MD] Pretty severe ankle inversion injury. With degree of symptoms/difficulty, at least grade 2 (high grade partial) or 3 (complete) lateral ligament tear. Maybe even fibular/ankle fracture (hopefully not). X-rays a must. If neg->MRI. So unfortunate…

Fuckn' napped away that match, sounds like it was a good move

Added Ruud 1st set and over

Glad the book didn’t straight up grade my parlay with zverev +1.5 sets as a loss, just a single bet now but I’ll take it

I was refunded everything still pending (including my sprinkle on zverev 3-0 sets which was obviously a lower already) go draftkings

Reactions: KJ
Need to be a tennis coach

What Fed, Nadal and Joker have mastered is hitting shots beyond the fault line

Deep, it's not some secret, they destroy that line.

Let's go Casper! I obviously have the future and waa on -3.5 ... was nervous but feeling better about ut obviously

Semis were about as poor as it gets

Not the biggest fan of changing format but these are different athletes than the past. Time to go to a 10 day tournament. You want the best of the best but they simply can't play to level tennis for two weeks.

I want to play Coco, the last opponent who had power to hit back vs Iga (Zheng) stood a chance.... but I think I want to wait until live, because she can easily collapse with unforced errors/double faults too (if she feels the heat)

I want to play Coco, the last opponent who had power to hit back vs Iga (Zheng) stood a chance.... but I think I want to wait until live, because she can easily collapse with unforced errors/double faults too (if she feels the heat)
Thank god I went small but tempted to go a little more now

If coco atleast shows she can swing it with Iga... even if she loses 6-0 1st set, I'll sprinkle some on her

Back