Official French Open IN-GAME

Thiem loses in straight sets. I know he is recently back from injury but I don't think he has won a match since coming back a few months ago.

Thiem loses in straight sets. I know he is recently back from injury but I don't think he has won a match since coming back a few months ago.
He hasn't

And can a MOD make this the official thread/in-game?

I lost my ass on Celtics last night and was down to $45 in my account and took Munar, Coric and Dellien together in a near blackout state and can't believe it actually hit. Didn't pay much, but got me to 214 so have some funds to play with now and work my way back up.

Not too much I like currently so I'm just stalking the live lines

Could also take Alcaraz -8000 as an all in and win some money for a box of pasta

Figured it was time for someone to start a thread for this grand slam tournament. I took Djokovic +225 even though I hate betting any futures at such short odds.
The form Joker is in right now + him being pissed at the world = I'd say it, but don't want to jinx it. But you get my drift

Of course I only took Felix Da Cat for $61 at +275

That would've been an all in a few months ago

Just tell me what to bet
The Kokk will prob be around +300 if he loses this set (which looks likely, he's +200 now)

That could be worth a smallish play - but he might still not have the stamina for 5 sets

Felix wore that scrub down after losing 2-6, 2-6 in the first two sets

Hope for Fognini to somehow lose this 2nd set and maybe get a -170ish

Griekspoor was +2000 live until he bageled Fokina in the 2nd set then they took the line down lmfao

Damn. Kokk only +220 after losing first set, oddsmakers loving him. I personally wouldn't touch it that low down a set even though he's much more talented, but Ramos is a dirtballer and Kokk gives up a lot of the times

May regret it but so be it

So much for Fognini losing the second. Oops

Would've been a perfect parlay opp with him and someone else live

Nuno Borges +200 might not be an awful play

EDIT - LMAO good thing I didn't bite, he got broke right after I posted this

+310 now. I still think he can take Karen but eh I'm going to wait for something I feel stronger about

It's not much, but, somehow I ended the day at $510.60, off of $45, and that's with Kokk costing me big time

How it happened I do not know but at least we're back in business boy. Would say boys but nobody else posts in here besides me and @brewers888 and we can't even get a mod to change up the thread title to the in-game

Tomorrow

Wawa -150 is pure disrespect

I want to say Paire at +150 is good value against Ivashka but .. it's Paire

Cerendulo looks good +110

And the Nadal -10000 looks good too

Tomorrow

Wawa -150 is pure disrespect

I want to say Paire at +150 is good value against Ivashka but .. it's Paire

Cerendulo looks good +110

And the Nadal -10000 looks good too
I'm already on Wawrinka but I got hammered today in baseball and hockey so I might have to tread lightly on tennis.

I got Ugo Carabelli live vs Karatasev that was nice... I too was this | | close to taking borges.

Mens futures --- nothing major --- Tsitsi > Ruud > Dimitrov. --- the winner of the tsitsi/ruud bracket will dodge Zverev/Alcaraz/Joker/Nadal/FAA/Dimi. Only 1 can meet them, and that would be in a final. I think eitther can beat the sinners/rublevs of the 4th bracket (which is their semifinal side).
Womens futures --- nothing major --- Sakkari > Badosa > Bencic. --- almost took Anisimova but that would be 3 from same quadrant. Debated Collins too.

I think someone coming out of CoCo's quadrant can provide value too, but idk who I want. Haddad Maia? but I can't trust that.

I might take Baez live, Lajovic has been in ok form, and maybe he atleast steals the first set.

I'll wait, but I'll be stalking Cachin breaks, 6-0/1's over gombos... guy's been a beast this clay season (on lower tourneys.)

Gasquet -195 over Harris looks worth it.

Live betting treated me very well today, and since I have to wake up when the first matches start anyways I'm gonna see what I can turn this $450 into on live matches

Bondar over Kvitova has my interest.
Dodin over Petkovic has my interest.
Iga to 6-0/1, breaks Tsurenko has my interest.
Volynets over Golubic has my interest/

Idk how you bet WTA on clay @ScopeY but you're clearly seeing an angle I don't, and I respect the shit out of it.

Will tail for sure if you get hot, which I hope you do

I'm going to have to bet some longshot futures especially on the womens side and just hope that Swiatek rolls an ankle or something.

I'm going to have to bet some longshot futures especially on the womens side and just hope that Swiatek rolls an ankle or something.
Not really a WTA clay guy as evidenced earlier in the thread, but, I like this idea. Was just going over scores and lol at Azarenka

FWIW a guy posted this on MensTennisForums about 45 minutes ago:

"At RG now, Officials saying no play before 2pm local time but my gut says it will be off/on till at least 5pm."

:-( we probably aren't getting anymore tennis today my boys

Which means I'll tilt on something before Celtics

Back