Official 2020 Trade Deadline thread

Not a fan of the Maybin trade. Just don't see what purpose he serves to justify giving up Zach Short.

Blue Jays got Ross Stripling

I’ve never liked him, sure the hell wouldn’t wanna start him in the playoffs but he does give them innings. Really like rest of their moves tho. Everyone knows how much I like walker and if they can get Ray right they be very formidable in a 3 game series!

I don't want to keep piling on but Daniels has done a terrible job the last few seasons.

He did a great job bringing in lynn and minor but then seemingly got jack squat for them?? Coulda gotten a much better haul for minor at least season trade deadline you would think? Of course I have no clue how these ptbnl things work?

He didn’t go anywhere. I think that was his point.

Ah I see. I read some article just a second ago that made it sound to me like he went to lad but I guess it was writer saying they had a chance to get him and didn’t pull trigger?

I was hoping texas would move Gallo when I started hearing rumors. Seeing him at coors woulda been awesome!

Did tribe get enough for clevenger? I totally get moving him with how strong their pitching is anyways, and I suppose they got a good prospect package? (I don’t follow prospects). Sure seems like they should have and outta been able to get a more impactful bat for the right now tho.

Did tribe get enough for clevenger? I totally get moving him with how strong their pitching is anyways, and I suppose they got a good prospect package? (I don’t follow prospects). Sure seems like they should have and outta been able to get a more impactful bat for the right now tho.

No they didn't get enough. I hate these quantity over quality deals. They needed at least one sure thing for that lineup and didn't get it.

Back