Offered two trades...

Jumpsinn

Philly Phanatic
Standard league no flex
My team
Ryan, Peterson, Forsett, spiller, wood head, Julio, Evans, keenan, john brown, Kelce, Ertz

Offered Dez Bryant and Dwayne Allen for Keenan And ertz

Offered foster for Forsett

Do I do either of these trades.

Thanks for the advice

It's tough to give an opinion of trades involving injured players because we don't know how long they will be out. I wouldn't want Dez because people are saying he could be out as many as 12 weeks.

Rumors say Foster will be back soon, so I would take Foster for Forsett.

Stick on both. I wouldn't count on Dez for squat all year. I have him in one league and have tried trading him for next to nothing and get denied.

Foster is brittle and will get hurt again IMO. I mean he was hurt on first contact on the first practice for crying out loud. He will come back. He will get hurt again.

Forsett is legit and consistent, which is what you strive for in fantasy football.

Def agree. Feel there is a way higher upside with Justin than with Mr. Glass himself Foster. I certainly see the case for both, just like the offense and durability of JF more.

Just my opinion. Foster has gotten his injury out of the way. Take him. Ravens will throw a ton this year. Long term, I like foster over forsett. It's a gamble but the payoff is bigger if foster stays healthy. I think he will.

Back