November In Game

What a crazy goal there...I don't watch a ton of soccer, but, I don't think I've ever seen that at this level.

I'm trying to compare that to something else in a more mainstream professional US sport.....best I can come up with would be an MLB pitcher falling asleep on the mound and a runner strolls in from 3rd and steals home while he's adjusting his sack or something.

pathetic showing by Spurs, could blame international break but come on, score a fucking goal?
Stout defence can only carry you so far but if you are 0-1 down and have no weapons to try and score you're fucked!

Boy oh boy they just need one team to beat the living shit out of to gain some confidence but right now, this is a much needed slap in the face

iFqYkBRz9ebpH.gif

with what money? All 3 command probably the entire MLS salary.
You are pretty much asking Eto'o to play for free since his entire career after Mallorca he has been one of the top earners in his club which includes Barca, Inter, Anzhi, Chelsea lol

with what money? All 3 command probably the entire MLS salary.
You are pretty much asking Eto'o to play for free since his entire career after Mallorca he has been one of the top earners in his club which includes Barca, Inter, Anzhi, Chelsea lol
Well, Eto'o already took a huge hit this season by leaving Anzhi, so what's a little more? Maybe MLSE can throw in Raptors season tickets to sweeten the pot *LOL*

Well, Eto'o already took a huge hit this season by leaving Anzhi, so what's a little more? Maybe MLSE can throw in Raptors season tickets to sweeten the pot *LOL*

Eto'o makes 7mil pounds a year… he will command more than what Robbie is getting which is $4mil dollars, big difference there.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The reliable <a href="https://twitter.com/repubblicait">@repubblicait</a> report Genoa will sell Alberto Gilardino to Toronto FC for €7 (around $9.5m) million in January <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TFC&amp;src=hash">#TFC</a></p>&mdash; Adam Digby (@Adz77) <a href="https://twitter.com/Adz77/statuses/405379773217505282">November 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

and

[h=1]Tottenham's Jermain Defoe agrees transfer to Toronto of MLS in January window[/h]<time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2013-11-26T22:31:24" class="published-date" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; border-left-width: 1px; border-left-style: solid; border-left-color: black; padding-left: 5px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; line-height: 18px;">26 Nov 2013 22:31</time>Canadians get their man with £90,000-a-week deal that blows away interest in the England striker from West Ham and QPR

:dunno:

thought Defoe was plan B to Gilardino, doubt they get both

but Leiweke saying he wants 2 DP strikers

I haven't really been following soccer much as of late, but that baffles me that a team that can't score would sell of one of their few proven strikers like that. Obviously Soldado and Adebayor are ahead of him on the depth chart, but that still seems strange to me. As for TFC, well... Koevermans and Frings didn't really work out long term, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

so where the fuck are these guys getting the money? 90k a week for Defoe!???? I mean what the hell TFC you need to field 11 players lol.

Back