November In Game

this is fucked, someone just threw some exploding shit at the Greek goalkeeper and it got into his eyes

ESPN dropping the ball. ESPN2 supposed to have Portugal/Sweden. They have Croatia/Iceland instead. Portugal/Sweden isnt on ESPN3 either

yeah they fucked up somewhere, supposed to be on espn deportes as well

finally on there

IBra misses a good chance now too

hard to see how Portugal doesnt get one in at one point in this game

fuck :(

halftime in Stockholm

The French are kind of dominating i nthis thing too from what ive seen

how? it's not like they are Spain or world class level plus playing in the Ukraine is huge. Nevertheless they should be happy they aren't getting crushed

I mean i dont care who im playing if im coming away from the 1st Leg up 2-0 I feel pretty confident going into the 2nd

so if you are Ukrainian you have no confidence going into France then?

that's the same theory going for Iceland? 0-0? They were peppered by the Croats there and now look should really be 4-0

End of the day, France have every capability of beating anyone big but poor team work and coaching has put them in a sticky situation.

Also when you look at odds wise France were expected to win in the Ukraine not the other way around.

you didnt answer my question .If you are Ukrainian do you have confidence going into France? If you don't, well then Ok. If you do, how aren't you disappointed?

comparing the Ukraine going away up 2-0 to Iceland going away 0-0 isnt any kind of comparison

if ukraine scores 1 right now they are still in great shape, should have gotten one there at the end of the half

you didnt answer my question .If you are Ukrainian do you have confidence going into France? If you don't, well then Ok. If you do, how aren't you disappointed?

of course you'd have confidence but come on man you are playing at home and now you travel to France thinking that 2-0 goals is enough vs France?

It's like Spurs playing Aston Villa. Spurs will be favourites playing at Villa Park and if Villa won 2-0, going into the Lane where Spurs are dominant and Villa barely win you think I'm confident? Absolutely not, the real question is, can the team score a goal to pile pressure or just sit back.

if ukraine scores 1 right now they are still in great shape, should have gotten one there at the end of the half

And that's exactly what their main focus should be. Yes they have a high possibility of losing but if they can at least nick one then that's the way they will most likely move on.

anyway Greece goes through. and i win

I need both the Ukraine and Sweden to score now

ok TM, youre right

sense sarcasm there, you made a point and I disagreed. You haven't even explained why you think the team should be disappointed being up 2-0. Again the odds on both legs says it all, France favoured in both possible just favoured by 1 goal in Ukraine and today they were expected to win big.

Back