November 2014

All dogs today. I know Sundays the past couple of years have been fave days, but good spots today:

Toronto +2- 1 unit
Charlotte +4- 1 unit
Golden State +3-1 unit

Very much not a fan of Miami on b2bs. Toronto got swept by Miami last year, so I'm sure they're aware and want this. Definitely the better team imo as well.

Last they played, Melo went off for that 60 spot on Charlotte and humiliated them. Charlotte off that bad wakeup call loss. Don't see why New York is such a big fave

Homer bet. GS playing fantastically obviously. Think there's an extreme depth mismatch

3-1 yesterday
+1.9 units

Brooklyn -6.5- 1 unit
Denver -7- 1 unit

Home opener for Brooklyn and am expecting bigger things from them. OKC may steal some games at home, but just don't see it on the road..
Sac has no depth, on a b2b in altitude off a big win. Expecting it to crash down

Thanks Shrute

2nd H New Orleans +.5- 1 unit

AD missed a lot of the 1st H with foul trouble. He's smart enough to stay out of it and bring this to be a close game by the end of it.

1-3 yesterday. Update record later

New Orleans -4- 1 unit
Portland +2.5- 1.5 unit
Lot of talk already on the board for these games. Don't trust cleveland yet and think portland is a great home team off a bad loss.

Personally think there are too many points for OKC and Orlando, but trying to show some constraint. In prior years this would be a half unit bet.

Great 4-0-1 day yesterday
+4 units

big chalk day ahead
Charlotte -1.5- 1.5 units
Boston -2- 1
Detroit -4- 1
Washington -9.5- 1
Memphis +1.5- 1
Golden State -4.5- 1

Thanks Gorg

Charlotte+Lance on playoff revenge and off to a shitty start of the season. Expect a max effort from them vs Miami who's on 4/5

Toronto without its bigs and rely on a lot of guard one on one play going up against great guard defenders in rondo, bradley, and smart. Think Boston will range greatly on home-road this year and it shows tn

Detroit with days off, Monroe back, and huge inside advantage. NY injury bug already and not expecting this to be pretty

Playoff revenge plus a surprisingly low line in wash for a pathetic indi team. Think any team that wants to can destroy Indi, and this wash team should want to

Not sold on Phoenix. Think Frye was a big piece for them, and letting him go to go small will be a problem. Think there's a huge mismatch inside

BIG game for golden state vs our rivals with playoff revenge on our minds.

thanks worm. Adding 1 unit on Boston - to bring the total to 2 units on them. Just think the matchup is perfect for them, and not sure I'm sold on this toronto offense. Too much one on one

Had some time to update records:

21-14
+5 units

Home Favorites: 5-4, 0 units
Home Dogs: 1-0, +1.5
Road Faves: 0-1, -1.1
Road Rodgs 6-2, +3.8
ML Parlays: 1-0, +1
2nd H Faves: 4-1, +2.9
2nd H Dogs: 1-2, -1.2
Overs 0-2, -2.2
Unders: 2-2, -0.2
Misc: 1-0, +0.5

Lean both dogs but not sure if I'll pull the trigger on either. I think Pop has made a game plan to beat Houston by now, but without so many players, not sure he uses it today. Think portland is due for a bit of a decline with no depth, and theyre off a big win, but still looking things over

Just couldn't stay away -__- 0-2 yesterday

Atlanta +1- 1 unit
Minnesota -3.5- 1 unit
Dallas -2.5- 1 unit
Cleveland -5- 1 unit

will be looking at Boston and hoping the line comes down a bit and think Memphis 2nd H will be solid if its close

San Antonio +1 -115 2nd H- 1 unit
LAC/SAS OVER 104 2nd H- 1 unit

just horrible outside shooting ruining an otherwise fine paced game. think the shots go down and we see a game go down to the last shot

Memphis 2nd H- 1 unit

We've seen memphis toy with teams in the first half then take over in the 2nd. They didn't turn it on last game and lost to the bucks. Think we see a big effort here

Back