not to early for week 13 discussion right?

I dont get what happened to that NE line. Iiked them at 9 & would lay 10 without hesitation. I'm now seeing 7 this morning. Not that I feel NE is good enough to warrant that road chalk but moreso both teams meeting halfway. They are good & Houston is arguably the worst team at the moment. I know Dobson is out for Pats but that isn't dropping a line 2 pts. Any news I'm missing or did it just get bet down?

I dont get what happened to that NE line. Iiked them at 9 & would lay 10 without hesitation. I'm now seeing 7 this morning. Not that I feel NE is good enough to warrant that road chalk but moreso both teams meeting halfway. They are good & Houston is arguably the worst team at the moment. I know Dobson is out for Pats but that isn't dropping a line 2 pts. Any news I'm missing or did it just get bet down?

zeke

I'm no expert but i think the line just got bet down because ne has looked suspect in so many games….that being said regardless of dobson being out ne has improved as the year has gone along and imo they will score a lot against a houston team that has under performed and looks lethargic to me

books trolling for 7 pt teaser players

I have a weird feeling that Houston wins today but damn am I going to have a difficult time pulling the trigger as the Texans have cost me big this year.

New England isn't as good as their record and the Texans aren't as bad as their record. New England off a big win and Houston is playing to avenge last year's playoff.

Just observation, post a thread and keep track of the results.

because i dont post my record?... ive already addressed this multiple times.... not only do i think is it a huge waste of time, it is extremely misleading because everyone goes thru good and bad streaks... and unless you blindly tail someone on every play... what exactly is the point?

i post plays in various ways.. i have my own thread in the nba forum but i usually just post in the discussion threads.... im not looking for attention, dont give two shits what anyone thinks about me... its much more important to post information and not just picks imo

gl to you

because i dont post my record?... ive already addressed this multiple times.... not only do i think is it a huge waste of time, it is extremely misleading because everyone goes thru good and bad streaks... and unless you blindly tail someone on every play... what exactly is the point?

i post plays in various ways.. i have my own thread in the nba forum but i usually just post in the discussion threads.... im not looking for attention, dont give two shits what anyone thinks about me... its much more important to post information and not just picks imo

gl to you

nba….mostly just lurk and read...but love your stuff and find it informative and profitable….thanks...

Best prop play on the board: C Ponder under 210.5 passing yds. He barely went over this total the first time these teams met scoring 30 pts, and I highly doubt he does so again. That was the first time Ponder had ever exceeded 200yds vs Chi's D. The fact that the Bears D is so bad against the run (especially lately)- coupled with their defensive philosophy - results in teams not typically passing for huge yardage totals against them. This is true even when teams score pts against them (see last 2 weeks).

Craw dude lay off him. We all bust balls around here and I get it both ways, believe me. But I don't think that's nice and I don't think you'd be profitable fading nba.

It will be so weird if Houston wins today they fuckin lose to St. Louis Oakland and jax at home as big favs now getting a TD wtf

If you guys wanna get on anybody it's that nittanylioninmexico guy. Craw was just responding to him with an observation. And who was that guy? He went on a tangent slamming nbafan (not craw), then saying if he got banned he'd use his other name, then said he was a pedo and pround of it and there's nothing we can do about it haha. So don't be too hard on crawdads, he was just replying to the guy but he's since been banned so his posts are gone.

Anyways, back to the NFL. Why is this Colts game so low? I want to slam the shit out of it. At home, off some dissapointing losses, and already beat Tenny at Tenny.

anyone like the atlanta/buffalo over? Like it a lot more since the game is being played indoors...

teams off an OT win cover the spread as fave on the road less than 40% of the time - that's why the Pats line has dropped

For tomorrow's game, the weather in Seattle looks like they're going to get some pretty good rain. Looks like it'll be pretty cold too with a high of only 42 but a low of 30. I'm going with the dominant home team and thinking the weather will bother Brees and Co who usually play in a dome. If they played in NO, i'd be on the Saints. Anybody local please update the weather as it gets closer to game time. TIA.

MonDec 2

11.png
42°​
30°
Showers

<dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">CHANCE OF RAIN:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">80%</dd></dl> <dl style="margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 10px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; vertical-align: top; width: 100px;"><dt style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 1; color: rgb(153, 153, 153); text-transform: uppercase; vertical-align: top;">WIND:</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 14px; line-height: 1.25;">WNW at 9 mph</dd></dl>

Back