• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

Stafford is such a fucking moron. Why‘d that fat loser ever get a big contract? Bring back Joey Harrington under center

NFL hates the Lions. Always one controversial call a year goes against us since the Calvin complete the process play

Wow 85 passer rating against Eagles without secondary. 91 vs Chargers, 110 at crappy Cardinals. Lack of running game doesn‘t work here. I‘m not actually saying he‘s bad and yea he‘s durable, he‘s up to lay a bunch of clunkers with a bad back. To defend him so hard is pretty dumb. He‘s not a guy you want to take your team on a deep playoff run

Wow 85 passer rating against Eagles without secondary. 91 vs Chargers, 110 at crappy Cardinals. Lack of running game doesn‘t work here. I‘m not actually saying he‘s bad and yea he‘s durable, he‘s up to lay a bunch of clunkers with a bad back. To defend him so hard is pretty dumb. He‘s not a guy you want to take your team on a deep playoff run
You really don't have a clue bud. You just don't. Sorry, you are out of your league here.

You really don't have a clue bud. You just don't. Sorry, you are out of your league here.

Just tell me how durability is such a positive trait. I mean Vinatieri is durable, right? You can be bad and durable. I just don‘t get why anyone would want to cling to him and I didn‘t even call him crap, he‘s obviously a world above Trubisky.

Whatever, obviously it‘s magically clear I have no right to an opinion here. You‘re right BAR. Stafford is superb

Back