• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!

***Niners-Chiefs Super Bowl In-Game***

2-point conversion made was paying out +400 before the game

I thought about it with the Bears' gimpy kicker. The low game total shied me away from it

interesting tackle. let's pick him up and throw him 5 yards forward, plus a 15 yd penalty. a tackle that loses the defense 20 yards

the Browns set an all-time record for Super Contest picks when they visited Jets, even before Darnold was ruled out. squares been feeling themselves lately

Squares are so quickly willing to do just a complete 360. Damn Browns couldn't have been worse just two years ago, media gives them some hype, and now everyone loves them. Blind sheep!

I was screaming at them not to run it into the teeth of the defense AGAIN. So obvious that wasn't going to work. Fucking morons! Why suddenly slow down the offense and kill your own momentum

Fins, Skin, Giants and Jets all play four games against each other this year. What a shitshow that will be.

@austinhous we know thx to you that marrone only covers at 1 pm...so does that mean his primetime ats is shit? I can only recall last year‘s blowout in tenny atm jags are so rarely primetime
Check this one out. Doug was HC of the Bills a long time ago, right. Now he HC of the Jags; both eastern time zone locales, so to speak. He never left the eastern time zone. He reside there. Okay..

So overall, as head coach his career record 34-38 (.472), including playoffs. Playing against Eastern time zone teams: 25-18 (.581). That's a decent record right there. But narrow down the opponents from all other time zones: Marrone 9-20 (.310) versus all the rest of those dudes, and 2-12 away <- with the two road wins right there both occurring in season openers.

IDK. There are probably home/road splits somewhere that say all that shit, but that's what I found/realized on my own. And it seems weird. He loses a lot to teams located geographically far away from him, especially on the road mid-season

Speaking of time zones, the Jets play all their road games in the Eastern time zone this season, shortest season-long travel itinerary in franchise history.

Speaking of time zones, the Jets play all their road games in the Eastern time zone this season, shortest season-long travel itinerary in franchise history.

I think Gase was a really bad hire. Obviously he been in a bad spot w a damn 3rd string qb but never really have gotten the “good offensive mind” tag that seems to be attached to him for some reason?

Wouldn’t have mike McCarthy been a much better hire? I mean either hire A guy who has proven he can win games in this league or a guy who hasn’t gotten a shot yet!! Blows my mind how the nfl seems to love recycling the same losers!

Guess that what happens when you let a GM you gonna fire make the coaching decision and do the draft before ya fire him! Lol

Back